Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (589466 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Beets(f): 10:28am On Oct 06, 2018
i was scammed by a guy named Adekola on instagram with the username Adekoka_fashion_online_store
wanted to buy goods of 16700naira and he told me his shop is situated at abuja and i didnt care to confirm..after payment, expecting to gt my goods in d next 24hrs and boom he stopped picking my calls...
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by pastie(m): 1:19pm On Oct 06, 2018
Beets:
i was scammed by a guy named Adekola on instagram with the username Adekoka_fashion_online_store
wanted to buy goods of 16700naira and he told me his shop is situated at abuja and i didnt care to confirm..after payment, expecting to gt my goods in d next 24hrs and boom he stopped picking my calls...
it is norm here to paste his bank details and proof of payment then the ogas will do the needful
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Beets(f): 1:48pm On Oct 06, 2018
Beets:
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Beets(f): 1:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
this is d proof

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Beets(f): 1:53pm On Oct 06, 2018
i dont know y d pics s not uploading

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by pastie(m): 2:00pm On Oct 06, 2018
Beets:
Resize the picture or screenshot it
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Beets(f): 2:58pm On Oct 06, 2018
pastie:

Resize the picture or screenshot it
Thank you...i have done that
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by pope191: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2018
please all, avoid doing business with this moniker with d pix below... Can't tell if she's a girl/guy but she once scammed someone on this site with the moniker Exqueen, now using diamond360 to scam, did business with her yesterday and she went mute with my money . Beware of this phone number +234 808 932 3186

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mctfopt: 5:27am On Oct 07, 2018
pope191:
please all, avoid doing business with this moniker with d pix below... Can't tell if she's a girl/guy but she once scammed someone on this site with the moniker Exqueen, now using diamond360 to scam, did business with her yesterday and she went mute with my money . Beware of this phone number +234 808 932 3186

There is a good chance the image may not be the scammer. I like that you used guy or girl as the possibility of it being a guy is very high. All these scums that do not want to do a legit job.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by pope191: 7:47am On Oct 07, 2018
mctfopt:

There is a good chance the image may not be the scammer. I like that you used guy or girl as the possibility of it being a guy is very high. All these scums that do not want to do a legit job.

Obviously he is a guy, the shuwan11 on twitter says it and d way he relate to political issues. He most reset this account by having another new account that comes with a new that, then anyone that wants to do a business with an account that just got registered will always take precaution. Since they have a platform that can upgrade them and put something reasonable on dia way, but they choose scum life. He most have finish the money by now.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 2:01pm On Oct 09, 2018
Beets:
this is d proof

Type out his account number, the name of his bank, his Instagram page and his phone number and contact me through my profile for some tips on how to end him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 2:06pm On Oct 09, 2018
pope191:

That's a man....posing as a girl. Describe the business you had with him and post his account details

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2018
Diamond360:
shocked [s]Big cassava.

check my signature
I buy Gift Card and Bitcoin[/s]

Exqueen:
[s]Well paying job.
should we now call it purple collar job? [/s]

Dominique mynd44 tabbaz

This useless thief has been defrauding innocent traders by posing as a female using multiple accounts. Kindly take down his accounts

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 4:10pm On Oct 09, 2018
Osagie Adebisi
Diamond Bank

Oluchukwu Nwosu
Access Bank

The accounts of 2 thieves!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Pacify: 6:57am On Oct 11, 2018
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly advice me on the best way to go about retrieving my money from a fellow nairalander cum scammer.

The said boy, FAMAKINWA OLUWASEGUN B., a 200 level student of Unilorin studying Computer Science with matric number 13/47cs/205 had advertised about his credit card available for online purchase and due to CBN’s restrictions on FX, I had opted to use his and pay him the naira equivalent. He requested I pay a minimum of 80k so he can send me the details and then I’d balance up as soon as the transaction is completed. However, I had opted to pay 20k and balance up when the transaction is completed. After we agreed, I then went ahead to make payments into his First Bank account with number 3049138686.
Unfortunately the transaction was declined for unknown reasons and as expected, I expected that he would refund my 20k since the transaction failed but he has consistently refused to pay back and has instead kept hinting that he was debited.
Throughout the whole process of the transaction, I showed him screenshots so he can see for sure how it was going but on his part there was no proof whatsoever. I can say for sure that he wasn’t debited as not too long after our online discussions, around past 7 in the evening, he posted another advert again. He has since stopped picking calls and replying messages. He has also turned off his phone.

I have contacted the Bank and have been told a few things which would involve the court.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this before I take further actions.

And if anyone knows him in person, kindly ask him to refund my 20k before it becomes a bigger problem for him.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by nurex01(m): 7:46am On Oct 11, 2018
Pacify:
Dear Nairalanders,

Kindly advice me on the best way to go about retrieving my money from a fellow nairalander cum scammer.

The said boy, FAMAKINWA OLUWASEGUN B., a 200 level student of Unilorin studying Computer Science with matric number 13/47cs/205 had advertised about his credit card available for online purchase and due to CBN’s restrictions on FX, I had opted to use his and pay him the naira equivalent. He requested I pay a minimum of 80k so he can send me the details and then I’d balance up as soon as the transaction is completed. However, I had opted to pay 20k and balance up when the transaction is completed. After we agreed, I then went ahead to make payments into his First Bank account with number 3049138686.
Unfortunately the transaction was declined for unknown reasons and as expected, I expected that he would refund my 20k since the transaction failed but he has consistently refused to pay back and has instead kept hinting that he was debited.
Throughout the whole process of the transaction, I showed him screenshots so he can see for sure how it was going but on his part there was no proof whatsoever. I can say for sure that he wasn’t debited as not too long after our online discussions, around past 7 in the evening, he posted another advert again. He has since stopped picking calls and replying messages. He has also turned off his phone.

I have contacted the Bank and have been told a few things which would involve the court.

I would really appreciate your thoughts and opinions on this before I take further actions.

And if anyone knows him in person, kindly ask him to refund my 20k before it becomes a bigger problem for him.

Chai! Sorry, guy I don't think unilorin issue that kind of matric number. I doubt that. Confirm the type of matric number unilorin use
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by KDPGists: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2018
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by mctfopt: 9:06pm On Oct 13, 2018
Too many scams in this dog eat dog world. Genuine business people are now handicapped as a result of these scums of the earth. angry

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Fynestboi: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2018
Beets:

grin one of the things to be wary of on instagram is accounts with more than one underscore in their usernames. 80% of such accounts are scam.

You will never remember or locate them again easily, why? They chneg position of those underscores almost everyday.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by teemy(m): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2018
Beets:
You need to copy out and paste his account details and contact numbers so when next anyone is trying to verify his authenticity, your post if his scam would show up in search.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by obilomoment(m): 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2018
please who knows about FLIP CASH i never hear about it before but some was telling me about it and am attracted to can i put my money on it
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Fitzchris(m): 9:00pm On Oct 15, 2018
This is really good
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by macbeyland(m): 5:40am On Oct 18, 2018
Tabbaz:
Scammers' list continuation

277. Blym4real (Anu Moses Atolagbe) - 08101525574, 08173756541. Facebook profile: anu atolagbe

278. Harryson10 - 08135700209
.His account details are: 3100687193Bank: firstbankName: ifeanyi chuks harryson

279. Seunpikin - 09020771163
Account number: 2177353028
Bank name: Zenith bank
Account name: Emeka Ifeanyi Obi

280. Musa2good - 08180679042

Please update list to include Gincmedia. My task here is to ensure that he doesn't scam anybody again. I hate nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 9:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tabbaz update your list
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2018

This number belongs to a notorious thief who impersonates Innocent girls. Beware
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by neezar: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
funlord:

Tabbaz update your list
Boss mi

How u take dey catch all these fellas cheesy cheesy
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by pastie(m): 11:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
neezar:
Boss mi
shey you want may he expose the koboko tongue
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DocAdray(f): 11:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
I was scammed by a guy called Smat Tech with the number - 08149463620. He posed as a data/TV subscription seller.

He used a lady's account details for transaction:
0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 6:30am On Oct 20, 2018
neezar:

Boss mi

wink
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by funlord(m): 6:33am On Oct 20, 2018
DocAdray:
I was scammed by a guy called Smat Tech with the number - 08149463620. He posed as a data/TV subscription seller.

He used a lady's account details for transaction:
0161126260, GTB, Rachael Egiaitor.

Use the what's app link on my profile and come and get a gtb contact that can help retrieve your cash

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by DocAdray(f): 9:26am On Oct 20, 2018
funlord:

Use the what's app link on my profile and come and get a gtb contact that can help retrieve your cash

Okay, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.