Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (589605 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by carbon1224(m): 8:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Thanks to this page, this guy don scam me finish Na small remain.i just search his phone number and account number I get the answer straight and when I munch the guy this page ,he blocked me off .

luvablesam:

Thanks for carrying the torch for me while I was banned here.

So yesterday I needed money urgently to settle some bills and my normal customer wasn't online.

I advertised and was contacted by Defxon a.k.a Opawole Akintunde(fake name) a.k.a
OLISE ISRAEL.

He seemed genuine. so i transfered $315 to him around about 8:45am yesterday. He lied that he had a problem with his transfer app n then he claimed he transfered to my account via ATM . of course all lies.

I received no MONEY from him and he ended up blocking me.

Mr Olise i know you will see this; be nice to your family and your loved ones by doing the right thing before it is too late and when you are caught you will claim its the devil's work.

We have all your details already!

Kindly send my money and everything i have in works already will go silent(even the mentions here).

Thanks to everyone who has helped in trying to solve this.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by luvablesam(m): 8:44pm On Dec 18, 2019
carbon1224:
Thanks to this page, this guy don scam me finish Na small remain.i just search his phone number and account number I get the answer straight and when I munch the guy this page ,he blocked me off .

What was the username he used this time?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by carbon1224(m): 9:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
luvablesam:

What was the username he used this time?

He message me via this number for a request I posted here on nairaland his phone number is 07080032673 please avoid him .scam alert number 07080032673

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by luvablesam(m): 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2019
carbon1224:

He message me via this number for a request I posted here on nairaland his phone number is 07080032673 please avoid him .scam alert number 07080032673

I have reported him to the appropriate authorities already. He will be caught soon. Did you get a name too?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by luvablesam(m): 9:38pm On Dec 18, 2019
carbon1224:

The name used to save this number somewhere is Abdulahi Kaigama
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by prupru(m): 10:01pm On Dec 20, 2019
His new identity on nairaland is explicit,, I forwarded money to him, uptil now I have not gotten his response. He has switched off his two phones now
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Tabbaz:
noted
please let KaBabs1 delete all the post about Johnpa ul I have pay the money to kababs1 already,he will confirm the payment later
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by luvablesam(m): 10:40pm On Dec 21, 2019
prupru:
His new identity on nairaland is explicit,, I forwarded money to him, uptil now I have not gotten his response. He has switched off his two phones now

Who?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by KaBabs1: 7:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Hello everyone and good morning. This is to notify the good people of this forum that Johnpaul Agwu with the now deactivated monikers IamNotBLOODY, Kingpin and Kingtroll whom I believe now operates under the new moniker, TheRealGoat has refunded the 7k naira which he attempted to defraud me of on Tuesday, December 17. He contacted me last night and expressed his regrets for trying to pull a fast one on me and has promised never to behave in such manner to anyone on here ever again. Regardless, I advice anyone who tries to do business with him next time to be extremely careful because I realized that his intention to scam me was premeditated from the moment I contacted him on whatsapp for business. Nonetheless, I have pulled down my posts labeling him a fraudster.

Cc Tabbaz
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:12am On Dec 22, 2019
KaBabs1:

Hello everyone and good morning. This is to notify the good people of this forum that Johnpaul Agwu with the now deactivated monikers IamNotBLOODY, Kingpin and Kingtroll whom I believe now operates under the new moniker, TheRealGoat has refunded the 7k naira which he attempted to defraud me of on Tuesday, December 17. He contacted me last night and expressed his regrets for trying to pull a fast one on me and has promised never to behave in such manner to anyone on here ever again. Regardless, I advice anyone who tries to do business with him next time to be extremely careful because I realized that his intention to scam me was premeditated from the moment I contacted him on whatsapp for business. Nonetheless, I have pulled down my posts labeling him a fraudster.

Cc Tabbaz
Thanks bro
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Macsjebs:

Lowlife, tarnishing his image coz of 7k...SMH
please kindly modify

Cc Tabbaz
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Tabbaz:
noted
please kindly modify
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by jackson44(m): 7:45am On Dec 22, 2019
TheRealGoat:
please let KaBabs1 delete all the post about Johnpa ul I have pay the money to kababs1 already,he will confirm the payment later
this is more like a bait. Refunding the little to gain more trust. I advise any fellow who has intention of doing business with this fella, to trade with caution.#A leopard never change his spot.

8 Likes

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2019
cry
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Mainsource: 11:13am On Dec 22, 2019
Thieves everywhere
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nostradamus: 2:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
jackson44:
this is more like a bait. Refunding the little to gain more trust. I advise any fellow who has intention of doing business with this fella, to trade with caution.#A leopard never change his spot.
i'm surprised about the appeal for tabbazz to remove johnpaul1 name from the scammer's list when it's obvious the guy is only out to defraud. He only repaid because he was called out by the victim.he will still come back to defraud a lot of innocent folks.

Tabbaz I'd advise you not to remove that johnpaul1 s details as the guy is coming back with another new moniker to defraud.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by jackson44(m): 4:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
[quote author=Nostradamus post=85128728]i'm surprised about the appeal for tabbazz to remove johnpaul1 name from the scammer's list when it's obvious the guy is only out to defraud. He only repaid because he was called out by the victim.he will still come back to defraud a lot of innocent folks.

Tabbaz I'd advise you not to remove that johnpaul1 s details as the guy is coming back with another new moniker to defraud. [/quote same view bro. Will he have refund, if the money involved is much up to 100k?
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by molydonhenry(m): 7:47am On Dec 23, 2019
Latest scammer update!

Obinna Answer Anyanwu with NL moniker @iamanswer is a big thief.

I sold $2000 paypal to him which he was paid by the account handler but the local thief made away with the money, lying that the fund was sticker in the account, that the account is in a very bad state and the handler has fled, hasn't responded sinve 4th of December

This is his details
Phone number: 08170161765

Account details
Zenith bank account :2209630350
Anyanwu obinna answer

I've every evidence, including the details of the conversation and the payment made to him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Systrom(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2019
I just sent the link of this thread to Interpol via their email and they replied me saying they will include the list to their red alert database. A database of people flagged or wanted for various criminal offenses relating to internet fraud.

They said they will also signal other security agencies around the world to do the same. i.e FBI

Meaning when any of these people try to travel abroad to any country, their name and picture will come up and they will be arrested at the airport.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by completey(f): 7:20am On Dec 25, 2019
These monikers is the same person and a fraud. I transferred 30k since Monday up till now, it has been one story or another. I have not received the shoes I paid for.
GeeSpyce
BobiNyce
Bank details:
Account name Amadi chioma Martha account number 0040302868 bank gtbank
Phone number: +22897771343
Please don't be a victim.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 12:18pm On Dec 25, 2019
completey:
These monikers is the same person and a fraud. I transferred 30k since Monday up till now, it has been one story or another. I have not received the shoes I paid for.
GeeSpyce
BobiNyce
Bank details:
Account name Amadi chioma Martha account number 0040302868 bank gtbank
Please don't be a victim.

Using this Togolese number +228 97771343, that's the notorious Nixon Akhirome. He's a serial scammer that had to flee to Togo after he was declared wanted by EFCC. He still runs his scam from Togo with his Nigerian accomplice. Go to your bank and file a complaint.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by completey(f): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2019
dominique:

Using this Togolese number +228 97771343, that's the notorious Nixon Akhirome. He's a serial scammer that had to flee to Togo after he was declared wanted by EFCC. He still runs his scam from Togo with his Nigerian accomplice. Go to your bank and file a complaint.

Alright. Thanks so much
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Toma2: 6:46am On Dec 26, 2019
Nostradamus:
i'm surprised about the appeal for tabbazz to remove johnpaul1 name from the scammer's list when it's obvious the guy is only out to defraud. He only repaid because he was called out by the victim.he will still come back to defraud a lot of innocent folks.

Tabbaz I'd advise you not to remove that johnpaul1 s details as the guy is coming back with another new moniker to defraud.
I support this motion.his moniker should still be on scammers list.. thief na thief
Let him pay for his sins tongue
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ProtectMyMoney: 9:18pm On Dec 26, 2019
luvablesam:

I have reported him to the appropriate authorities already. He will be caught soon. Did you get a name too?

Always use Escrow to protect your money from scammers.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Tabbaz(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
Jhhhjigcf
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2019
molydonhenry:
Latest scammer update!

Obinna Answer Anyanwu with NL moniker @iamanswer is a big thief.

I sold $2000 paypal to him which he was paid by the account handler but the local thief made away with the money, lying that the fund was sticker in the account, that the account is in a very bad state and the handler has fled, hasn't responded sinve 4th of December

This is his details
Phone number: 08170161765

Account details
Zenith bank account :2209630350
Anyanwu obinna answer

I've every evidence, including the details of the conversation and the payment made to him

Post evidence of conversation and transaction here before we know what next steps to take
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 27, 2019
dominique:

Post evidence of conversation and transaction here before we know what next steps to take
wink Good point But we can't do much really. I suggest he lays a complaint to Efcc.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by def111(m): 8:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please add the Phone number to the list of Scammers, Anytime you see this number, just know He is a scam and do not do business with him,

This is his phone number

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by ProtectMyMoney: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2019
Always use Escrow to protect your money.

Scammers do not have conscience.

Once your money leaves your account to scammers account, it is bye bye to the money

With Escrow, you still have control over your money.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2019
NAME:- Abhulimen Peter Akowe

bank: ECO BANK

Account Number; 3241008371

Phone; 0814 655 6775

He is a scam, never you do business with him even if its 10 naira worth. to be forewarn is to be forearm.

He is a SCAMMER
He talks about glo unlimited data dont send anything to him. I repeat dont send anything to him
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hi Dominique, don't know what happened to my account, been unable to create new topic since midnight

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.