Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) (34952 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by rusher14: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Filters sure do a lot.

The portrait looks nothing like the woman holding it.
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by hugoranking(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
D guy dey hustle
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by fabre4: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Thermodynamics post=50532852]Nigerians, always celebrating criminals. In a normal country, she would have been spending her birthday in jail by now. Thief.[/quote
]

just like Hillary Clinton is supposed to be in jail too
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by kodded(m): 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thermodynamics:
Nigerians, always celebrating criminals. In a normal country, she would have been spending her birthday in jail by now. Thief.
high blood pressure kills faster than cancer

Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
if I could gat a magic mat and go fly and kidnap this gullible, selfish,fat, 'OLE'and demand ransom.

I GO B LIKE

Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by jrupa(m): 7:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gossipnigga:
Vincent, a Political Science student of Federal Polytechnic, Otuoke presented an artwork to Dame Patience Jonathan on her birthday. The former first lady turned a year older on October 25th.

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/10/student-surprise-former-first-lady.html?m=1
PLEASE CORRECT YOURSELF....its FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OTUOKE not FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC..

I love my School.
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Orikinla(m): 7:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
Gossipnigga:
Vincent, a Political Science student of Federal Polytechnic, Otuoke presented an artwork to Dame Patience Jonathan on her birthday. The former first lady turned a year older on October 25th.

Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by ceeethru(m): 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
brainpulse:
Smart guy wink, trying to chop your own from the stolen national porridge. But sorry, reports says she is a very stingy woman.
She stingy reach buhari?
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
RETIREDMUMU:
if I could gat a magic mat and go fly and kidnap this gullible, selfish,fat, 'OLE'and demand ransom.
. #bqnkalqrt # b dat
I GO B LIKE
tongue
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by mcino: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2016
SWORD419:
i miss her ah swear, cox of the bomb she realises.
Bomb she [/b]realises[b]? And what do you call what you've just released? Thunder? Most of the times, the people we shade, just to belong, are better than us
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Omeny: 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2016
Nice one dude.
Zombies go die for una matter.
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by ajayi2016(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
The guy is wise, he also need his own yam...
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Naff24(f): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Indeed mama piss is stupidly handsome grin
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Keynadezy: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
Sharp guy....tryna pave way for himself....carry go brother, nija hard jor!
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Handsomecole(m): 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Portrait of the wife of a corruption supervisor. I hope he will draw a portrait of you in jail when the time comes.
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by valJR(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Tolexander:
hmm!

Sharp guy!

The guy is preparing his way,
He doesn't want to stay in the Labour market at all after school!

well done!
No time to check time what if na u
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by misscall247: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bestlily:
Patience.... Na only you waka come
thy is no doubt that she is a beautiful woman
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by solexybadoo: 8:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thermodynamics:
Nigerians, always celebrating criminals. In a normal country, she would have been spending her birthday in jail by now. Thief.
carry am go jail now... Ode oshi
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by seunlly(m): 8:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
Happy birthday ma.. llnp. continue to shine u are not like our first lady wey dey live inside other room
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by CEtoO(f): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
SWORD419:
Nobi only realises
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Junniekinstin: 9:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
;Dsharp guy CHAII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Icemany: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2016
SWORD419:

You are definitely filling in for her...
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by wadetaw202: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Thermodynamics:

Have you never celebrated tinubu or amechi or obasanjo or atiku in your life? Then you are also celebrating criminals. And if these criminals you celebrated are not in jail, why should patience Jonathan be in jail? Aren't you a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by airforcee007: 10:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
SWORD419:
ain't you worse than her? pot calling kettle black
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by mrjadek01(m): 3:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Thermodynamics:
she steal your money?
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Walelavender(m): 4:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Gossipnigga:

OP correct yourself. Federal University not Polytechnic. You will never find Poĺ. Science in the Polytechnic. Btw check the artwork presented.
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by jide333(m): 5:48am On Oct 27, 2016
he pain you say no be your mama be the thief... ahahahahahahahaha

Thermodynamics:
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by cuteralph101(m): 6:32am On Oct 27, 2016
ReverseEngineer:
Interesting. Cool art skill.
Meanwhile:

You, too, can become a full stack web developer and programmer today. Sharpen your ICT skills today, get all that is required of you in developing websites and building softwares. Check my signature and contact me.
How do I reach u bruh
Re: Student Surprises Patience Jonathan With An Artwork On Her Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 27, 2016
brainpulse:
Smart guy wink, trying to chop your own from the stolen national porridge. But sorry, reports says she is a very stingy woman.
That's not true infact she gives freely

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu's Alpha Beta Fingered In N100 Billion Fraud (Court Documents) / Jonathan: How Jega's INEC Conspired Against Me In 2015 / Senetor Elisha Abbo Bags An Award 'Icon Of Democracy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.