Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) (17189 Views)

Ekiti University SUG Tells Management To Review The Sack Of Over 900 Staff / UNIZIK Students Protest As Francis Mmadubuobi Dies (Photos) / Unizik Students Build A Drone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Just in:

Unizik Students move against Obiano, blocked the dual carriage way of Enugu/Onitsha express way by Unizik first gate.
...says Willie lied to the them
...calls for the sack of the SA on IGR.

Today, the APGA Interactive Forum reporter at Awka filed a report that the Enugu/Awka expressway was this afternoon blocked by the Students of Unizik and members of the Association of Small Campus Shuttle Buses. The protesters who blocked the expressway kept commuters and travelers stranded for over 4 hours.

Speaking to APGA Interactive Forum the protesters stated that Obiano lied to them when he went on air to announce his Recession stimulus package in which he suspended the daily taxes and levies of campus buses. One of the protesters claimed that while they were rejoicing that Obiano has suspended their daily levy, the SA to the gov on IGR increased the daily fee to 1000 naira and has used their govt taskforce to harass them on daily.

They claimed that the taskforce seized two of their buses and vowed to remain on the road until their buses are returned.

Some security agencies were later sent to the scene to help make way for stranded passengers. It is unfortunate that Obiano announced suspension of taxes on media and went back to even increase the taxes.

We have raised alarm that Obiano "wonderful" performance only exist on media. He has introduced the worst form of govt in Nigeria where democracy dividends are only read on media while nothing is on ground to show for it.

Comprehensive report loading...

Credit: Victor Chigozie

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/unizik-students-move-against.html

1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by sixtuschimere: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2016

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by finally1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
hm
Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by wristbangle: 6:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
I often tell my online ugwu brothers that this man performance is hyped. Instead of accepting the truth, they post on media frequent pictures of his 2 or 3 overhead bridges construction, his telegraph view of rice been harvested, etc, while the reality on ground is a hopeless situation.

Just because you want to compete in terms of IGR with Lagos, Rivers, Ogun and Delta, you are willingly drying the pocket of the poor masses. He is an "extortionist" and a chronic thief.

shamecurls:
The $5,000,000,000 Ugu exportation governor grin grin grin
Biggest joker of the millennium
Definitely sure he grew up in the village
So crude
omenka:
O'Bingo the con-artist has been busted yet again. The crook eats, breathes and lives propaganda.
"Peter Obi's tactics are dead on arrival, he's behind the student's protests"- iPod Monkeys/Aisha's Slaves. cheesy
gringrin

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by nonsobaba: 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
Useless post by a known Wawa goat. These are old pics from last year when Unizik students were protesting the hike in t-fare. The well known wawa goat called Eneh chigozie has been a noise maker who ejaculates whenever Obiano is mentioned is less concerned about how his own enugu state is being run aground by a crying coward.

6 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:
[s]I often tell my online ugwu brothers that this man performance is hyped. Instead of accepting the truth, they post on media frequent pictures of his 2 or 3 overhead bridges construction, his telegraph view of rice been harvested, etc, while the reality on ground is a hopeless situation.

Just because you want to compete in terms of IGR with Lagos, Rivers, Ogun and Delta, you are willingly drying the pocket of the poor masses. He is an "extortionist" and a chronic thief[/s].
Lagos state government that tax anything taxable even cripple, I know Obiano's developmental strides gives you heart attack

Conehead

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by meezynetwork(m): 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
I always knew obiano is a fraud when I started seeing him wearing cloths that's has his image. Like who the f*uck does that

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by wristbangle: 7:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
post=50532347:

Lagos state government that tax anything taxable even cripple, I know Obiano's developmental strides give heart attack

Conehead

Yet the state strides as the fifth largest economy hereby attracting more business, Investment and all.

Lol which one be conehead, Ugwuchukwu Flati-nonso! shocked

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by nonsobaba: 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please also note that APGA Interactive forum where this fake story emanated from, is a blackmailing facebook page dedicated by Obiano haters to tell all manner of fake stories against the working governor. It is operated by a wawa goat from enugu state called Eneh chigozie and financially supported by a well known ritualist from Anambra state called Bonaventure mokwe, who made global headlines a few years ago when his hotel in Onitsha was demolished after 2 fresh human heads were discovered there awaiting cooking into meat for unsuspecting customers.

9 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by sixtuschimere: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
nonsobaba:
Useless post by a known Wawa goat. These are old pics from last year when Unizik students were protesting the hike in t-fare. The well known wawa goat called Eneh chigozie has been a noise maker who ejaculates whenever Obiano is mentioned is less concerned about how his own enugu state is being run aground by a crying coward.
Pls can u provide me a link where the photos were used by UZINIK students last year so that I can inform the blog to take the post down?I am not here to mislead anybody.One love nairalanders!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by DIFY20(f): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:
I often tell my online ugwu brothers that this man performance is hyped. Instead of accepting the truth, they post on media frequent pictures of his 2 or 3 overhead bridges construction, his telegraph view of rice been harvested, etc, while the reality on ground is a hopeless situation.

Just because you want to compete in terms of IGR with Lagos, Rivers, Ogun and Delta, you are willingly drying the pocket of the poor masses. He is an "extortionist" and a chronic thief.

let me borrow oshomole word... go and die

go to ur bush in osun and cultivate ur osogbo weed. leave igbo people alone...

u think igbo people are propagadist like ur ofonja brown roof people

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by bennymark(m): 8:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Obiano is working

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Donkaz(m): 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
Following
Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by palladin: 8:20pm On Oct 26, 2016
hehehe
Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by seunlly(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Who them epp
Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Bujumbura(m): 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:

i used a lot of ofe mmanu to make this

5 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Bujumbura(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:

says a man from ekiti abi Osun

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by malton: 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Misleading topic though. Didn't go to work today, but learnt that it was the Director of Transport, Unizik, that organized the drivers to protest against the arbitrary charges for tickets; they charge them at Eke Awka, Unizik, and Unizik Junction. So I doubt if students were involved.

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by drizslim(m): 8:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
Make Government Do Something For Dat Bad Ifite Road, we af suffered in Awka

meanwhile
A seven years old boy and a girl came to me and asked "Sir, can a 6yr old girl get pregnant?" I said NO.
The boy said "I told you, let's go and continue"

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by annexworld(m): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
God help us we don't know who is deceiving who
Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Rapuru14: 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
As an alumni of UNIZIK, I know the student body of the institution of always working hand-in-hand with the opposition party in the state. This protest may not be unconnected with the on- coming 2018 governorship election.
The comments on the news give credence to my assertion.[b]

2 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Bujumbura(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Yet the state strides as the fifth largest economy hereby attracting more business, Investment and all.

Lol which one be conehead, Ugwuchukwu Flatinonso! shocked
An unemployed dependant from Osun has an opinion

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Lol which one be conehead, Ugwuchukwu Flatinonso! shocked

I'm happy for Lagosinas we are all stakeholders in Lagos projects.

I hope you seen the article written by one of your own, let me post it here for you to read

[b]Lagos is the smallest state in Nigeria, Lagos is been develop by all Nigerians, we can rant online and offline about Lagos but let us ask ourselves this question are we really in charge? Igbos and Hauses control large chucks of Lagos economy, Dangote is building the biggest refinery in Lagos all the northern politicians, eastern and southern all have their investments in Lagos, and you believe if Nigeria disintegrate tomorrow they will just handover their investments to you? Go to Kano, Onitsha and Aba you hardly see yoruba investments over there, to me we had lost control of Lagos just like Kwara in disguise , you all heard what emir of Kano said the last time he came to Lagos, you all knew what happened during the last election in Lagos state, Igbos are now in house of representative in Lagos, even LGA chairman, and the numbers are growing things are changing, just imagine tomorrow if Igbos and hausas join and contest for governorship with one of the major parties your guess is as good as my, other southwestern states are nothing to write home about, we are hear making silly noise about Lagos and abandoned other western states to rot, we are experiencing pockets of crises in Lagos were these two major tribes chase and kill our people and nothing happen, I heard one guy making silly argument online concerning street urchins all over Yoruba land and he said they are future soldiers and I asked? The soldiers were so helpless when Hausas killed our people in mile 12 and militants invaded our communities in Ondo, Lagos and Ogun, let us stop confusing ourselves, if you traveled round Nigeria you will know southeast you are mentioning here is far developed than other southwestern states, Yoruba land doesn't start and end in Lagos, majority of the investments in Lagos belong to other tribes and foreigners, Eko Atlantic was bought and been develop by Lebanese, tomorrow we will claim glory, we can claim glory of Lagos off and online but we have lost control, for years now Lagos state governments has been begging FG to hand over most of FG's infrastructures in Lagos to her like trade fair, national stadium, TBS, and most of the barracks within Ikoyi, Ikeja and VI and Lagos promised they will build new barracks for them some where in Ajah, FG refused, that is one of the major problem Tinubu is having with current president, soon another crises will erupt in Lagos we will make silly noise and chaste beat, the major problem remain unsolved, they have test us and knew we are cowards from Kwara case, our politicians and activists are all silent, OPC members are helpless, Fulani's are now in charge, most of our people are blind by hate to understand what is going on, we are blaming Igbo, Kogi guba tussle was another clear case, our people wanted to penetrate Kogi by installing Hon. James Abiodun Faleke, the northerners knew our agenda and cut down Tinubu's plan, they are serious cold war going on, those who are naive will not understand.

[/b]

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by shamecurls(m): 8:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
The $5,000,000,000 Ugu exportation governor grin grin grin

Biggest joker of the millennium

Definitely sure he grew up in the village

So crude

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by slurryeye: 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
wristbangle:

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by sparkhalifaSpk(m): 8:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
abeg make una no kill us with hike in t-fare as school the open this November o OBIANO do something!!!
Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by slurryeye: 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Level of hardship in Igbo land is tumultuous

I'm not trying to undermine or insult people from that side of the country, but reality is that things are gloomier than the way Igbo people on this forum try to paint it. Most of their industrious children do not build industries there, and there is definitely lack of foreign investment due to many factors I won't delve into now. However, a governor trying to make his IGR look good by increasing the tuition fees of students is outright wickedness. Not insulted intended, I'm just stating the obvious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Dosinspector(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
Obiano is running his govt inline with APC model, he will be kicked out next year.

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by slurryeye: 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Bujumbura:
i used a lot of oil soup to make this

Guess what, Palm oil is the best vegetable oil known. Nah science talk am

And science didn't say it causes malaria like some blockheads claim.

How could people that claim to be smart believe that Malaria is caused by Palm oil? Did none of them study basic biology? Or how low could this people IQ be?

Just for your curiosity, Malaria is caused by a protozoa known as Plasmodium

1 Like

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by edudguy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
Instead of you people to protest about the bad state of the road at Ifite The road is an eyesore! Especially during the rainy season and also those touts that collect 100 everytime from drivers going to Eke Awka and Aroma you people came here to protest about another thing....But wait who are all these students sef. School never resume so how una organise unaselves go protest. Abi na last semester?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by lillan042(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
All the roads in onitsha jeje Don turn to pot holes.
yet them say our gov is working onitsha that
receives Almost 2 millions traders daily God hear
our prayers I wonder if onitsha is not part of
Anambra dem carry one shop rite keep for deir
just imagine Them dem for Lagos dey Hala He is
working we dey for hood dey hear am just
imagine.... God hear our prayers... he be say
dem leave some parts of orange into 3 ..... cum
dey work in one quarter. them dey for abj dey
hail am say he dey do wella we dey for backyard
dey cry God hear our prayers them stop all tax
collection cus thumb printing is near.... just
imagine if you are a keke man you pay tax almost
2500 daily how much remain for pekin akara
excluding madam ear rings... God hear our
Prayers..... you carry buns akpa tomato you go
pay for tax God hear our prayers....... if you keep
mute people in abj and eko will think he dey
perform miracles not knowing Na Garri we dey
chop for here God will judge Amen

3 Likes

Re: UNIZIK Students Protest Against Obiano, Call For The Sack Of His SA On IGR(pics) by Bujumbura(m): 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2016
slurryeye:

Guess what, Palm oil is the best vegetablil known
i was being sarcastic

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kogi State University Medical Students Protest Over Accreditation / Anabelle Oromoni, Sylvester's Sister Reacts To Autopsy Results / Primary And Secondary Schools Teachers In Abia To Resume On August 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.