Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Lagos State To Review The Pension Of Retired Permanent Secretaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State To Review The Pension Of Retired Permanent Secretaries (7180 Views)

Buhari Swears-in 7 New Permanent Secretaries / Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries / Full List Of Retired Military Officers Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lagos State To Review The Pension Of Retired Permanent Secretaries by 989900D: 11:03am On Oct 27, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]

[s]As long as you people come cap in hand to share from proceeds in the sale of natural resources from my region, I reserve the right to ask what your governor is doing with the money.
If you don't want my ilk to ask your Governor what he does with his states allocation, then refrain from sharing in the sale of oil.[/s]
Re: Lagos State To Review The Pension Of Retired Permanent Secretaries by Spidermon: 1:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
aksule:
Please do consider the other ranks. I mean those on levels 01 to 17. They equally made Lagos what it is now. Those in these salary grades need review of their pension to live life not to talk of comfort. Permanent secretaries don't go to the fields but laborers do. They don't have air-conditioning offices but shades of trees. They also go to the market just like the retired perm secs. They also train their children and other dependants just like the perm secs.
Re: Lagos State To Review The Pension Of Retired Permanent Secretaries by mrkel(m): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
They should also review upward the pension of retired directors. After all, after director the next level is Perm sec. Why is the salary disparity between the Perm sec and Directors so high? In Rivers state for instance, people who retire in the directorate level takes home #100,000 as pension whereas Perm sec takes #500,000. Directors don't even go with their official vehicle whereas Perm sec is entitled to go with his official vehicle upon retirement.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Impeachment Rejected / APC Holds Rally For Tinubu, Other Candidates In Gwadabawa, Sokoto State / Four Nigerians That Can Lead Nigeria Better Than Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.