Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,978 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! (7352 Views)

60k To 70k Job For Male Who Sabi Hustle. / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 6:53am On Oct 27, 2016
onward4life:

I started 15k a month as I graduate in abuja.
But today am almost almost landlord.
So u better accept it and date me.
I will accept the job. Thank you.

But the last part of your post tho undecided

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 6:54am On Oct 27, 2016
Roon9:

It's not too bad o...but to relocate on that amount will be hard o. I ll accept shar.
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by onward4life(m): 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
avadella:

I will accept the job. Thank you.

But the last part of your post tho undecided

Nigerian ladies sef. cry Turning me down since 19 BC

So Ok it waz a joke

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 7:09am On Oct 27, 2016
onward4life:

Nigerian ladies sef. cry Turning me down since 19 BC

So Ok it waz a joke
Smiles
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by emsquare(m): 10:58am On Oct 27, 2016
Go for it.... that could be ur stepping stone...
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by iliyande(m): 11:24am On Oct 27, 2016
My sister, I will advise you to take up the job,
Abuja is a place where you fear to come but you will enjoy your stay there.

I was transferred to Abuja in 2010, at first, I was not interested but now, I don't want to leave wink

Abuja is a home of opportunities where connections is going on.

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by donasere(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by donasere(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
avadella:
Hello Nlders, as a young girl, a fresh graduate who has just concluded NYSC, i have been called upon by a company in Abuja, and I have to resume work next month.

Job pay is #70,000...

No accomodation... I will have to pay for this myself.
How much does it cost to get a room or self con...

Please is this job wise enuf to settle down for in a place like Abuja considering the fact i am even relocating from Lagos.

Please help a sister! undecided

Every fibre of my being screams it's not worth it. For real how would you take a 70k pay in abj with no accommodation...
You dint even tell us the location of the company...E fit dey one of those highbrow areas like daht...so you will consider not just accommodation but also transportation.
Please a. 70k job in ondo, kwara, osun, ekiti,eboyni and the likes is owk for starter but in ABJ where you gotta relocate to is a no no. If you can renegotiate terms with them good....get them to beef it up to atleast a 100 but it not....Just keep hoping and praying something better shall come up.

Cc ademasta
Wetin you feel?

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by temitimx19(m): 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Well its a good start if you can take the risk. I started with #40k + Accommodation + Feeding in Lagos, I had to relocate from Kaduna. Jobs are scarce nowadays, so please think carefully before making any decision

2 Likes

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
donasere:

Every fibre of my being screams it's not worth it. For real how would you take a 70k pay in abj with no accommodation...
You dint even tell us the location of the company...E fit dey one of those highbrow areas like daht...so you will consider not just accommodation but also transportation.
Please a. 70k job in ondo, kwara, osun, ekiti,eboyni and the likes is owk for starter but in ABJ where you gotta relocate to is a no no. If you can renegotiate terms with them good....get them to beef it up to atleast a 100 but it not....Just keep hoping and praying something better shall come up.

Cc ademasta
Wetin you feel?
Thank you sir. ABJ.... Hmmmm
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
temitimx19:
Well its a good start if you can take the risk. I started with #40k + Accommodation + Feeding in Lagos, I had to relocate from Kaduna. Jobs are scarce nowadays, so please think carefully before making any decision
Plus accomodation plus feeding... Hmmm

In this case, no accomodation, no feeding

I will try my best. Thank you sir/ma

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by ademasta(m): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
donasere:

Cc ademasta
Wetin you feel?
I trust you boss, i knew you would respond.

Sincerely it calls for reconsideration... Abj is expensive but if the experience is the goal, then it worths it
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by ehibaby(f): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
avadella:

My main fear is the transportation cost within Abuja... I hope it would not dry the salaries. You know compulsorily i have to be saving a minimum of 10k a mon
th to retain the accomodation after a year.

Abi what do you think? How is transportation cost with abuja... Cos i am going to be full blooded stranger there

Abuja transportation is cheaper than lagos,i have stayed in both two states..even cab in abuja is cheap

5 Likes

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
ehibaby:

Abuja transportation is cheaper than lagos,i have stayed in both two states..even cab in abuja is cheap
Thank you sister
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by donasere(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
ademasta:

I trust you boss, i knew you would respond.

Sincerely it calls for reconsideration... Abj is expensive but if the experience is the goal, then it worths it

The only positive about that job is the EXPERIENCE.

And that's a very sad thing coz she wii reach dia now...one foolish oga wii use her even on weekends and still chuck eye for her matter.... and be winking at her during board room meetings

Avadella Go for the experience.. and if by december ending go no gree go...ur papa house still dey lagos...You know d way plus remember while u are dia...abeg keep searching for better offers... God will lead you.

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by temitimx19(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
avadella:

Plus accomodation plus feeding... Hmmm

In this case, no accomodation, no feeding

I will try my best. Thank you sir/ma

If you ask me, I would suggest you look for someone you can stay with maybe for a month or 2 months before you get yours. Unless if you have money to rent a self-contain before your first salary.
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by MrSmith007: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
avadella:
Hello Nlders, as a young girl, a fresh graduate who has just concluded NYSC, i have been called upon by a company in Abuja, and I have to resume work next month.

Job pay is #70,000...

Please is this job wise enuf to settle down for in a place like Abuja considering the fact i am even relocating from Lagos.

lets do the maths.. your annual earning is 840,000 .
An affordable house #150,000
Transport(800 daily) #192,000
Feeding (800 daily). #292,000
Others #50,000
Total ; #684,000

Savings #156,000

Not bad if yu ask me

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 7:46am On Oct 28, 2016
MrSmith007:
Others #50,000
Total ; #684,000

Savings #156,000

Not bad if yu ask me
Oh MrSmith007, i love this!
Thank you very much
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by yeyeboi(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Roon9:

It's not too bad o...but to relocate on that amount will be hard o. I ll accept shar.

No be small matter

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by Akerry(m): 7:02pm On Nov 07, 2016
MrSmith007:
Others #50,000
Total ; #684,000

Savings #156,000

Not bad if yu ask me
I Love this...@Avadella.....how far now? I guess you are now in Abuja
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by embassyrich(f): 8:01pm On Nov 07, 2016
avadella:

Job pay is #70,000...

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by embassyrich(f): 8:03pm On Nov 07, 2016
Pls is there any room...i will like to apply

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by olureignforever: 10:10pm On Nov 07, 2016
iliyande:
My sister, I will advise you to take up the job,
Abuja is a place where you fear to come but you will enjoy your stay there.

I was transferred to Abuja in 2010, at first, I was not interested but now, I don't want to leave wink

Abuja is a home of opportunities where connections is going on.

You nailed it

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 07, 2016
Stay in Lagos and do MMM. U will thank me later. 70k is a chicken change how do u wana live in Abuja with the very high standard of living

1 Like

Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by whiteprince(m): 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
avadella give us an update let's know hwfar with u and the job

Thanks
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by avadella(f): 3:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
whiteprince:
avadella give us an update let's know hwfar with u and the job

Thanks
I accepted it then sir
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by gbozy(m): 3:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
avadella:

I accepted it then sir
if I may ask, how has the experience been?
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by whiteprince(m): 6:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
avadella:

I accepted it then sir
So u are in abuja now? And what part of abuja? But u still need to share ur challenges and struggles as a stranger in abuja
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by Herapal(m): 7:39am On May 01, 2017
Avadella
obitee69:
Stay in Lagos and do MMM. U will thank me later. 70k is a chicken change how do u wana live in Abuja with the very high standard of living
You didn't heed this huh?
Re: 70k Job In Abuja: Advice Needed! by sunmarouk(m): 12:37pm On May 05, 2017
Herapal:
Avadella

You didn't heed this huh?

abuja is not that expensive compare to lagos, u just have to cut ur coat according to ur size

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FMDQ Salary / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!! For Portharcourt Residents And Entire Ss/se / Referee Details Or "Available Upon Request"? What's Your Opinion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.