Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities (4892 Views)

In Need Of Bags Of Groundnut Cake And Soybean Cake / Eggs Crate/carton Are Available In Large Quantities At Very Cheap Price / Real Price Of PALM OIL In Akwa Ibom State per keg. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by vekanem(m): 2:44am On Oct 27, 2016
I hope this is in the right section. Basically, I supply Groundnut oil in large quantities to any part of the state in Nigeria. My prices are affordable and you will get your product in good time. To build our level of trust, I will personally deliver it to you. You can contact me via my signature or PM me.
Due to the fluctuating price in the market, I can't categorically give a fixed price.
Strictly supply prices. A trial will convince you.
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by amp01(m): 7:11am On Oct 29, 2016
Hi.
Can you deliver in warri,delta state.
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by pastormellanby: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2016
ure phone
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by eseleborjpyaho: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2016
sir

please send the price for delivery to Lagos to ESELEBORJP@YAHOO.CO.UK
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by Lovelynature(m): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
vekanem:
I hope this is in the right section. Basically, I supply Groundnut oil in large quantities to any part of the state in Nigeria. My prices are affordable and you will get your product in good time. To build our level of trust, I will personally deliver it to you. You can contact me via my signature or PM me.
Due to the fluctuating price in the market, I can't categorically give a fixed price.
Strictly supply prices. A trial will convince you.
Why not drop your Whatsapp number or email address for sure contact?
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by vekanem(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
vekanem57@gmail.com or viktoabia@gmail.com. You can contact me on 09050652553.That's my WhatsApp line or better still you can call.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by vekanem(m): 10:42pm On Oct 31, 2016
Greetings to everyone. Your mails have been replied. Kindly check it.
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by successemma: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2016
am interested. successemma4real@yahoo.com give me details
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by vekanem(m): 6:58am On Nov 15, 2016
Good morning to everyone. I want to first of all appreciate all those that have contacted me. I have given them what they need to know getting the oil supplied to them. My reason for dropping this is because. I need to clarify certain things which I list below and do a synopsis on it.
There are 3 types of oil or even more. The ist is the Imported oil e.g. Oki, Moi, etc, The 2nd is local oil e.g. Kings, Emperor and the 3rd is What the yoruba people call Riro.
Imported oil: Like it sounds, is imported from another country to Nigeria. It prices goes from 15k and above
Local oil: It's a form of imported oil because it's only packaged in Nigeria. This oil is gotten from outside the country and repackaged in Nigeria. Prices goes for around 19k and above.
Riro: These is locally produced in Nigeria. It is a form of mixed oil and can be repackaged in such a way that it might be difficult to tell if it has been tempered with. The This type of oil is not healthy for the body and like I stated earlier, you might find it difficult to differentiate between it except you have experience or someone sincere show you the ropes. Prices ranges from 14k and above.
Finally, note that, these prices are subject to changes. It might decrease or increase due to the fluctuations in the market.
Thanks for your patronage.

1 Like

Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by Affamefuna(m): 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2017
I am interested. pls watsapp me on 08062199597
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by chukdy(m): 8:48am On Mar 25, 2017
I'm interested send me pictures, prices and details of your company through my email;chukdy64@gmail.com
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by vekanem(m): 3:35pm On Mar 26, 2017
Will send the necessary information to you as soon as I'm less occupied. Thanks
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by AdebolaEzekiel(m): 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2021
Interested, pls inbox me
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by Clachi(f): 6:54pm On Sep 20, 2021
Do you still sell?
Re: Supply Of Groundnut Oil In Large Quantities by ozome15(m): 12:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Clachi:
Do you still sell?
Have u try contacting him via his phone number or email

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria First Multipurpose Fish Feed Pelleting, Grinding And Power Generator / Pickup Load Of Cassava / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.