Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials (20877 Views)

N19bn Paris Club Scam: EFCC Report Indicts Saraki, Aides, Ex-bank MD / Why Buratai, Danbazau Were Not Indicted In Arms Scandal Report – Nigerian Govt / Arms Scandal: Army General Weeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by spartacuz: 8:22am On Oct 27, 2016
Issorite
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by richidinho(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2016
angry
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by ihfaith: 8:25am On Oct 27, 2016
yes of course
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by emynike2001(m): 8:26am On Oct 27, 2016
Na today ?

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by ralphsoo(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2016
todayboy:
No northerner was indicted except dasuki

una don start
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by Bizibi(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2016
This is getting more complicated by the day......I just pray he touches the saints if they are involved
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by chinjo(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2016
Did u observe that only chief of Army Staff from the South South and South East were indicted, the ones from the north are clean.

Luka Yusuf June 2007-August 2008
Danbazau. August 2008-Sep 2010
Ihejirika. Sep. 2010 - Jan 2014
Minimah. Jan 2014 - July 2015
Buratai. July 2015 - Date
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by Felixtuta(m): 8:39am On Oct 27, 2016
I wanted to shout yes we've got them and have got it right..

Then I remembered this is Nigeria where even the president don't have a clean shit! Let's see how it goes.
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by Saintp(m): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Why am I not surprised this is coming from someone from the east.

I meet your lot offline a lot and they have the same mentality.

We are all corrupt so let the corrupt ones be. It was their time to enjoy, blah, blah, blah...

If I pray that God will allow you guys to get your Biafra, some mod will come and ban me again. So I won't type that. But be rest assured I'm praying hard for you guys to actualize your dream.

Frankly I'm tired of sharing the same country with y'all degenerate pricks.

But I'm not supporting secession anyway. (Mods take note of that last statement o) angry

How did you know he is from the east? because his username is "Eastgold"? And that is enough to display your bigotry? Look at the hatred you are displaying for a people and yet you form as if you are a better person or all your people are saints.
You guys will be first to shout racism, yet you guys harbor too much hate in your minds for your own country people.
When will you guys learn to address people as individuals on their own instead of hating on their tribe collectively? Don't you know that there are good and bad eggs in every tribe, group, country etc?

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by Keballl: 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Babacele:
Was money budgeted for arms by GEJ to fight insurgency? Yes. were the arms bought ? Nope. As a result, was the security of this country compromised? Yes, we lost lives ,properties, goodwill and resources. Do we know to whom mandates were given to oversee and administer these funds ? Yes .
PMB has been too nice to these guys. We want them to face Justice ASAP.

Only ediots and zombies believe no arms was bought. It's more intelligent to say some funds were embezzled and arms ridiculously overprized.

Now let the FG release this report.
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by johnbu: 8:49am On Oct 27, 2016
todayboy:

mention number of Hausa and Yoruba that were appointed to higher executive position in Jonathan administration
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by yahmohy27: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
todayboy:

Are you sure ?
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by ElsonMorali: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Saintp:

How did you know he is from the east? because his username is "Eastgold"? And that is enough to display your bigotry? Look at the hatred you are displaying for a people and yet you form as if you are a better person or all your people are saints.
You guys will be first to shout racism, yet you guys harbor too much hate in your minds for your own country people.
When will you guys learn to address people as individuals on their own instead of hating on their tribe collectively? Don't you know that there are good and bad eggs in every tribe, group, country etc?

Look, bigotry or not, I'm damn tired of sharing the same country with you folks.

It's the same everywhere. Just go on FBI, look at news of the arrest of any corrupt politician, more likely than not 90% of those supporting that corrupt person will be from the east. So we have come to expecting that from you.

Nope. I don't hate you guys. Far from it. You're not worthy of my hate. But when a group of people show an abhorrent tendency over and over again, they have to be called out.

It would be refreshing If one of you was supporting corruption on this forum and you guys all come out to shut him up. But no. Your hatred for Buhari won't allow. Defending the indefensible.

Ask yourself, yes you, How many times have you called your people supporting corruption on this forum to order? Instead you go about telling us you're proudly 5%ers.

Anyway, I don't hate Igbos, I'll just love to see your dream come true.

But I don't support secession.

2 Likes

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by yahmohy27: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
izombie:
Buhari keeps getting chances to show that he's here to lead and not to rule but he keeps showing he's here to rule. This is an opportunity for him to suspend or even arrest anyone in his government that id indicted in this arms deal. Don't just deal with pdp members only but also deal with the ones in your present government. Yes, including amaechi.
Did Dasuki shared Amaechi arm deal money?

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by lailo: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2016
izombie:
Buhari keeps getting chances to show that he's here to lead and not to rule but he keeps showing he's here to rule. This is an opportunity for him to suspend or even arrest anyone in his government that id indicted in this arms deal. Don't just deal with pdp members only but also deal with the ones in your present government. Yes, including amaechi.
A dead man knows anybody that will be involved in d Arm's fund scam will be in d last administration and 98% a PDP person.It is only Arm's fund fraud that they are still investigating 4 now,leave Ameachi alone,e no follow chop.When his own time too reach,they will probe him.No sacred cow.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by yahmohy27: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
tellwisdom:
Enough of this arms deal news, its stale already. Arms deal since buhari assumed seat. Ndi Ara sad
No ,but that doesn't stop him from fixing Nigeria economy that ll take care your hunger na

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by yahmohy27: 9:02am On Oct 27, 2016
Sweetguy25:
Selective justice
Call it anything for all I care ,they should refund our money ,that's all
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by yahmohy27: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2016
lailo:

A dead man knows anybody that will be involved in d Arm's fund scam will be in d last administration and 98% a PDP person.It is only Arm's fund fraud that they are still investigating 4 now,leave Ameachi alone,e no follow chop.When his own time too reach,they will probe him.No sacred cow.
Thank you bross ,exactly my point

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by yahmohy27: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2016
KingRex1:

$2.1b?? No o
Let them continue probing, even if it's to scare new officials from towing that path.
Correct
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by alaskido(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
todayboy:

That is because DASUKI arrested him in 1984 during the Military coup that was carried out by IBB. This is pay back time even if Dasuki was innocent he will still be arrested or they will find something to pin him with.
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by NairaMaster1(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2016
kingphilip:
This news I'll have to keep for a long time because this will be a big test of President Buhari's corruption fight since some of the people in present administration is also indicted in the final report of the probe

All of money needs be recovered from whosoever is holding it illegitimately

Mention one person indicted in this administration. Can't you buratai et al are missing?
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by saint047(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2016
A country that has Andy Ubah as Chairman of its legislative Committee on Public Accounts is far from being serious.Rogues overseeing theives
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by rusher14: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2016
alaskido:

That is because DASUKI arrested him in 1984 during the Military coup that was carried out by IBB. This is pay back time even if Dasuki was innocent he will still be arrested or they will find something to pin him with.

In his next incarnation Dasuki would make the right choices.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by Babacele: 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
Keballl:

Only ediots and zombies believe no arms was bought. It's more intelligent to say some funds were embezzled and arms ridiculously overprized.

Now let the FG release this report.
so una agree say dem embezzled some money? of course substandard weapons were bought. So were substandard equipment what was budgeted for? I pity some of una.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by Saintp(m): 9:20am On Oct 27, 2016
ElsonMorali:

Look, bigotry or not, I'm damn tired of sharing the same country with you folks.

It's the same everywhere. Just go on FBI, look at news of the arrest of any corrupt politician, more likely than not 90% of those supporting that corrupt person will be from the east. So we have come to expecting that from you.

Nope. I don't hate you guys. Far from it. You're not worthy of my hate. But when a group of people show an abhorrent tendency over and over again, they have to be called out.

It would be refreshing If one of you was supporting corruption on this forum and you guys all come out to shut him up. But no. Your hatred for Buhari won't allow. Defending the indefensible.

Ask yourself, yes you, How many times have you called your people supporting corruption on this forum to order? Instead you go about telling us you're proudly 5%ers.

Anyway, I don't hate Igbos, I'll just love to see your dream come true.

But I don't support secession.

Bros, we are not quarrelling. Your opinions, interest and views is strictly your business. God bless you.
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by ElsonMorali: 9:24am On Oct 27, 2016
Saintp:

Bros, we are not quarrelling. Your opinions, interest and views is strictly your business. God bless you.

I'm not quarrelling with you o. God bless you too Bro.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by tunderay(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2016
rusher14:

In his next incarnation Dasuki would make the right choices.
Lmao, funny but true.

1 Like

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by templeinyou(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
izombie:

Copied!

Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by jozee8: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2016
izombie:
I was about to click 'like' when I see u mentioning Amechi! you com spoil everything!!!
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by emmydollars4life(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2016
todayboy:

Dasuki, i guess he is dealing with him, because he arrested him back then, otherwise they suppose release the man, he suppose to be coming to court from his house. Tinubu and Amaechi can never be probe because PMB will be indicted. Argue with your mirror
Re: Arms Scandal : Panel Submits Final Report , Indicts Top FG Officials by olagbemi118(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2016
We are watching

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola, Okowa, Tony Elumelu Commission 115 Megawatts Gas Turbine Delta (Pics) / "We Rescued Kankara Schoolboys" — Military Contradicts Govs On Miyetti Allah / The Wars Yoruba Fight By Yinka Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.