Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

"If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video (35867 Views)

I Want To Resign Buhari Cries On Phonecall AUDIO / Sagay: Corrupt Judges Should Suffer Fate Of Ordinary Men / DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by shamsuRana(m): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
This people are dumb actually.. to actually think a major General doesn't have a minimum of weac is stupidity

Wait have u asked urself why no political party to the matter to the tribunal

Make una get small sense for once

them go wait for proof until them grow old,then their children go carry the nonsense continue,when PMB himself must have been long gone.
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by seyigiggle: 11:37am On Oct 27, 2016
the NJC enjoying their change grin
first it started with the arrest of Dasuki, then some prominent PDP members, to Customs and so on..... now its the turn of NJC.
one thing i believe is, it will definitely end on Buhari. what goes round, comes round

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by emynike2001(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Truth be told, THE JUDGES should STEP DOWN. This is d only way we can cleanse our judiciary system which is d common hope of d mass.

My bible says if d foundations((fair justice,equity)) is destroyed what can d righteous do?

May we not have case to answer in court, Its no more a surprise in Nigeria that is ONLY the rich can win a case that they are GUILTY of.

God help Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Eluwilussit(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:
This people are dumb actually.. to actually think a major General doesn't have a minimum of weac is stupidity

You wey get sense, why don't you ask your Oga to bring it out, instead of defending it with 13 SANS. That is hypocrisy of the highest order.

9 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Qc1(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
richidinho:

Let him present it to the public shikena!

What if a rat had eaten it...? grin
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by agbangam: 11:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Certificate kwa!!! Oh!!
Abeg d one wey get Ph.D wetin him achieve
Are dey not d ones dat kept us in dis darkness and backwardness dat we dey suffer
Certificate gba kwa Oku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by ayoade2: 11:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Hope for your sake that you are clean, otherwise Buharis attack dog, Magu & efcc, are coming for you within the next few days, bet it!

2 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Realali(f): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Favorite1:
If the Judges had performed their judiciary functions when the case of his qualification came up, he would have had respect for the judiciary system but due to finding out how easily the judges can be bribed, he acted on that inside knowledge to bring them down. Excessive greed has led to their downfall. The case about his qualification has been dismissed and can never be retried.

You moke sense bro

1 Like

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Jiyal(m): 11:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Have you ever presented yours?
richidinho:

Let him present it to the public shikena!
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Realali(f): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
Can you show me the section of Nigerian constitution that specifically mentioned WAEC Certificate as the requirements for the Office of President?

Na Zombi u be brother

11 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by rabex123(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Mtchw.na chanels I blame for inviting a cow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by 247Dior(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

I think you're the dumb person here coz it's in our constitution to provide at least waec to contest election in Nigeria and i wonder why he was allowed to contest without waec certification... they used it and campaigned against GEJ that he's the one hidding Buhari's certificate, we know how northerners assume positions in Nigeria even without qualifications.... if he truly have one y don't he use his powers as the president to order the certificate release... don't be deceived ok

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Eibams60(m): 11:52am On Oct 27, 2016
Abi oo. em na my fan sha
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Eibams60(m): 11:53am On Oct 27, 2016
abi oo. em na my fan sha
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

Buhari doesn't have a school cert.A lawyer who sue him over his inability to present his primary and secondary school certificate was asked to withdraw his suit.The matter was settled out of court.

1 Like

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by ikombe: 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
Can you show me the section of Nigerian constitution that specifically mentioned WAEC Certificate as the requirements for the Office of President?
Does this wan even know anything about the constitution

I advice nairaland should start screen some of this nairalanders brain for zombidities undecided

You can read about your stupid question on
SECTION 131 and 134 of the constitution of Fedral republic of nigeria

4 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by eyeview: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2016
agbangam:
Certificate kwa!!! Oh!!
Are dey not d ones dat kept us in dis darkness and backwardness dat we dey suffer
Certificate gba kwa Oku

Do you have a brain at all?
Are you naturally this stupid or is today a special case?
If not for social media,i wouldnt have known that humans with low iq like you exist.

The constitution states its a criminal offence for someone without an ssce qualification to contest for office of the president and your dumb excuse is that another who ruled with a phd didnt do well.

Are you serious?

How old are you?

9 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2016
comshots:
Buhari doesn't have a school cert.A lawyer who sue him over his inability to present his primary and secondary school certificate was asked to withdraw his suit.The matter was settled out of court.
And PDP agreed for tge out of court settlements??
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2016
247Dior:
I think you're the dumb person here coz it's in our constitution to provide at least waec to contest election in Nigeria and i wonder why he was allowed to contest without waec certification... they used it and campaigned against GEJ that he's the one hidding Buhari's certificate, we know how northerners assume positions in Nigeria even without qualifications.... if he truly have one y don't he use his powers as the president to order the certificate release... don't be deceived ok
U wonder why he was allowed to contest? ?
Do u also wonder why PDP and other parties didn't take the matter to court??
The ans js simple there was no case
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Eluwilussit:

You wey get sense, why don't you ask your Oga to bring it out, instead of defending it with 13 SANS. That is hypocrisy of the highest order.
So 100 SANS can now turn lie to truth? ?

Why didn't PDP take the matter to court??
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

INEC was satisfied with what he has been presenting since 2003 so.. If u have a problem go to court

I understand your confusion...

Even though they sound alike, INEC is not WAEC.

7 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
uwagimboo:

I think u re the dumbest of all...

Its either u ve not been following nigerian politics involving politicians with fake certificates or u re still being breast fed...
If ur neighbor accuses you, what do u do
Wont u go all the way out to prove the accusations re mere fabrications

Do you ve idea that some serving senators have one case or the other with EFCC
why did they not resign
abi watin good for bed bug no good for Lice
So wait u are telling me PDP saw easy way to win back the presidency and gave it away??
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
iconaus:

o boy e bi like say u no dey for this country . Those days during buhari time , you dont need to have waec to enrol in the military . Many northerners were enrolled in the military through recommendations . I think you are a child .
Ok fine but the constitution didn't say u must have weac but at least weac.. so u accept he has diplomas??
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
so there is no qualification to contest for president?No wonder we are in this economic mess.

5 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Realist2: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

if he has let him produce it, oh it was burnt or carted away by IBB during the coup in 1984 abi?

Cambridge West Africa Examination gave buhari opportunity for them to clarify the issue at Buhari's permission, but he never give them.

3 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
tuniski:

You dumber to think it is not possible! During their time such was rampant in the north to meet quota system. Buhari has no certificate till he presents one! He is the president now and it takes nothing to put to rest the allegation if at all he has it. Obama did that with his birth certificate!

Lol u the one saying that INEC since 2003 has been ok with his certificates. . So it for u to prove he has noon
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by SAMDOL(m): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
mrvitalis:

you are indeed one of the reasons nigeria is so backward. your reasoning get as e be... so because he was a former general means he had ssce. one thing I definitely know mode of entry into the military this days is quite different from what obtains when military was starting. then what they consider paramount was the willingness and not majorly your qualification. now they consider both (willingness and qualification) of which you under go rigorous training. for me those military officers of yesteryears, I mean when it all began in 1958 or there about, had one or two concessions given to them to encourage them.

3 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Realist2:

if he has let him produce it, oh it was burnt or carted away by IBB during the coup in 1984 abi?

Cambridge West Africa Examination gave buhari opportunity for them to clarify the issue at Buhari's permission, but he never give them.
He has a right not to produce it and has decided to use it... Seriously if there was any case here u think PDP will let it just die??
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Favorite1:
If the Judges had performed their judiciary functions when the case of his qualification came up, he would have had respect for the judiciary system but due to finding out how easily the judges can be bribed, he acted on that inside knowledge to bring them down. Excessive greed has led to their downfall. The case about his qualification has been dismissed and can never be retried.

The president has been immunised by the people he appointed,that's why all his family members and tribe's men where put in strategic positions so as to shield him.If Buhari wants to fight corruption,he should start from himself.

1 Like

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by ikombe: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
agbangam:
Certificate kwa!!! Oh!!
Certificate gba kwa Oku
Come on shut up your mouth undecided

3 Likes

Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
iconaus:

o boy e bi like say u no dey for this country . Those days during buhari time , you dont need to have waec to enrol in the military . Many northerners were enrolled in the military through recommendations . I think you are a child .
Does that applies to the present day presidential election?In fact,list some of Buhari's mate in the army without a school cert?
Re: "If The Judges Should Resign, Buhari Should Also Resign Over WAEC Result" -Video by mrvitalis(m): 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

I understand your confusion...

Even though they sound alike, INEC is not WAEC.
I understand u.. But INEC is the only body in Nigeria that determine if one is qualified to contest or not... and they said he was since 2003 so what's ur point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ondo: Buhari Sends Mimiko To Kyari / Obi In A Rush To Be President, Says Atiku / Buhari: "I Am Eager To Leave Office, I Want To Focus On My Farms"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.