Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Do Stretch Marks Matter? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Do Stretch Marks Matter? (3258 Views)

How To Remove Stretch Marks Naturally / How To Prevent Stretch Marks During And After Pregnancy / Girl How Do I Get Rid Of My Stretch Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Stretch Marks Matter? by betabeta: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
What's your view on stretch marks? Are you irritated by it.

SHARE YOUR VIEW!
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2009
80-90% women have or will eventually have stretch marks due to puberty, weightgain/loss and pregnancy. The reason we dont see it on your favorite sexy female celebrity is because those are fake images airbrushed and made up to the max to remove all imperfection.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by eclear(m): 2:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
Yea they do i feel irritated by them especially when they seem to colonize the Ass.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by iykedare(m): 2:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]
eclear:

Yea they do i feel irritated by them especially when they seem to colonize the Ass.
CORRECT
[/size]
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by redsky1: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]CORRECT[/size]

i guess you men are flawless right,
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by iykedare(m): 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]NOT EXACTLY BUT CLOSE TO PERFECTION[/size]
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by AniLee(f): 3:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
redsky1:

i guess you men are flawless right,

hehe gud one. ask its. Men also got stretch marks. Ask me, I have seen my more than enough share of them. Well, for me it depends on their intensities and visibility levels.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by iykedare(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ani Lee:

[color=#770077]hehe gud one. ask its. Men also got stretch marks. Ask me, I have seen my more than enough share of them. Well, for me it depends on their intensities and visibility levels.

HABA.WHERE U SEE AM.ON TOP OF HIS DIICK? THAT COULD BE HIS VEIN NOT STRTCH MARKS.[/color][/size]
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by AniLee(f): 3:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^ may be,,,,,,,, cheesy
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by r231(m): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
yeahhh
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ask your mothers/aunties/sisters/cousins/nieces if they have stretch marks. Men like to act like they are perfect creatures from above.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by justwise(m): 3:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ani Lee:

hehe gud one. ask its. Men also got stretch marks. Ask me, I have seen my more than enough share of them. Well, for me it depends on their intensities and visibility levels.

I'm afraid u are right, my mate has a massive one, is like map of Africa, though he is going to gym almost everyday now to lose weight
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by AniLee(f): 3:37pm On Oct 26, 2009
justwise:

I'm afraid u are right, my mate has a massive one, is like map of Africa, though he is going to gym almost everyday now to lose weight

eeeh, i recall when i was a swimming instructor, most of my male students developed stretch marks during the course of the lessons especially those who attended the gym as well. Anything to extend the elasticity of the skin. In most cases they are permanent and very few fade away. I mean like very few, but laser makes a greater difference.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by chic2pimp(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
betabeta:

What's your view on stretch marks? Are you irritated by it.

SHARE YOUR VIEW!
Well it depends on how huge it is. Some girl's stretch marks are. . . . . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by iykedare(m): 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]AM BEGINNING TO THINK DAT ITS NOT A WEIGHT THING COS IT SEEMS DAT SOME GIRLS ARE ENDOWED WITH STRIPES OF STRTCH MARKS.I MEAN NATURALLY ENDOWED WITH DAT[/size]
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by eclear(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Ask your mothers/aunties/sisters/cousins/nieces if they have stretch marks. Men like to act like they are perfect creatures from above.

The poster did not refer to female stretch marks so why the outburst or do you have a bundle of them all over yu?
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by iykedare(m): 4:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
eclear:

The poster did not refer to female stretch marks so why the outburst or do you have a bundle of them all over yu?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

WICKED BOI,U WAN KILL PERSON
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 26, 2009
None of you godforsaken business undecided. But hey according to NL all the men are perfect creatures with chiseled chins and a stomach you can sharpen a knife on so hey ho.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by DeepSoul(f): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2009
There are different type of stretch marks. I recently noticed small on my thighs. . .I'm running to go and get BIO OIL tomorrow. I hear it's good for marks. See free advert, lol.

Ther's also the type that looks like the person was cut with a knife! It's usually seen in fat women, on their arms. I really dont like that type and think the "affected" pple shld cover it up rather than make us see it! Cos I'd definitely cover up if it were me.

But then, stretch marks are inevitable and natural. The degree just varies and women are most commonly affected.

Any man who thinks it's consequential in a relationship must be a joker. If u like marry a model, after she gives birth she will most likely have some.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by MissyB1(m): 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

80-90% women have or will eventually have stretch marks due to puberty, weightgain/loss and pregnancy.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by DeepSoul(f): 4:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
And who are all these pot-bellied men attackin women on this forum sef?

Stretch marks are better than pot-belly!  tongue
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by spizzlenik(m): 4:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
Deep Soul:

And who are all these pot-bellied men attackin women on this forum sef?

Stretch marks are better than pot-belly!  tongue

Both ain't attractive if they are too conspicuous.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by yme1(f): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]NOT EXACTLY BUT CLOSE TO PERFECTION[/size]
i laugh in ijaw language at this comment undecided

@post
nope i am not irritated by all of them,tho they are some that sure do irritate
lets face it stretch mark is inevitable,if you dont have it now you are sure definitely gonna have it lerra
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 26, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]AM BEGINNING TO THINK DAT ITS NOT A WEIGHT THING COS IT SEEMS DAT SOME GIRLS ARE ENDOWED WITH STRIPES OF STRTCH MARKS.I MEAN NATURALLY ENDOWED WITH DAT[/size]

like zebra, abi?

i dey find money for laser now.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by iykedare(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2009
tpia.:

like zebra, abi?

i dey find money for laser now.

U GO MAKE MONEY BE DAT.
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by galatico(m): 6:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
Stretch marks suck damn it, I hate it!!!
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by dani1luv: 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
Place or area of the body where you were flogged; is dat stretch mark? undecided tongue
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by 190: 8:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
Well i kant marry NO GIRLIE WITH STRETCH MARKS
they are hardly good in bed let alone know how 2 cook~ grin grin
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by steeze(m): 8:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
Stretch marks are unavoidable- even for men!! Though stretch marks get level o!!

E get the type u go see on top fat women, especially on their flabby arms. Those type are majorly disgusting cos it looks like a quack doctor performed a surgery and bailed on you halfway through.

And there are some that aren't all that bad. They aren't a horror to behold, but they have no business being there in the first place. U dig?

And yeah, women are more affected. What with their weight gain/loss, puberty, pregnancy, menopause, plus all those many issues associated with women.

O boy i don't envy you guys at all o
Re: Do Stretch Marks Matter? by redsky1: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

My girl I agree with you, if they dont look like Tyson Beckford or Tyrese they should shut their mouths. Ooogly assed, semi-overweight men undecided

only semi - overweight - my dear some of them can't even check their weight cos it stops at a certain weight.

nonsense - all these men that eat rice and beans for breakfast, garri for lunch and ponded yam for dinner - there idea of desert os a bottle of gulder!

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Phallic Facts About The joystick / Yeast Infection Treatment Using Gnld Supplements / How Do I End This Re-occurring Typhoid Fever?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.