Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,750 members, 7,813,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china And Ship To Nigeria Directly - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china And Ship To Nigeria Directly (921 Views)

Shop on Ebay & Amazon @ 350/$. Ship from US/UK & China to Nigeria / we Buy and ship from 1688 and Alibaba. I also buy Giftcards and Bitcoins. / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china And Ship To Nigeria Directly by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2016
so many people like to buy things from us,uk and china but sometimes have problems paying online or shipping it down to Nigeria. I can help you buy whatever you want wholesale/retail and send it to Nigeria either by Cargo or courier depending on the product,Just tell me the product and send the online link of the product from the store, contact us on whatsapp: +917349049514
Re: Buy Goods In Wholesale/retail From Us,uk,china And Ship To Nigeria Directly by timkeyihendu22: 11:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
A must watch Hahahah. Very funny #Where_is_my_bread Pls. watch and share
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLrvOQV48xg

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Boxbody Trucks,take Advantage Of These Business Opportunity / Register Your Business Name/company With CAC Via Us . See The Advantages / For Sale: A Snooker Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.