Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat (15573 Views)

Man Brutalizes Son With Hot Knife For Stealing Meat From The Pot (photos) / Ogun DPO Locks Up Rape Victim: Rapist Accuses Victim Of Stealing Meat (pics) / Man Caught Stealing Meat From Priest's Kitchen In Calabar, Gets Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by ednut1(m): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2016
people who gv birth to children they cant cater for and gv to pple as maids are mad pple
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Tobyshegz(m): 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Kii re!!?
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by ginggerxy: 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
madridguy:
Cuz of ordinary meat. People are wicked sha
yes she did bad but stealing is bad. You can't be hailing buhari for fighting corruption even as it's partial, and support a little child for stealing meat because that is what is within her reach. Tomorrow she may be like the IBB,abdul sallami, and obj an the rest of them if she has any opportunity
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Julietcutie(f): 2:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jacko1:
It is in this case i dislike Ibo women

Their heart is at their back

Very evil set of women

Because you are nobody... They treat you like less than human.... Ibo women are so status concerned...

Hw much do u have
Whose family r u from
Irrelevant things

Better to suffer in village than do maid in lagos
stop the Tribalism ...not all igbo women are wicked or whatever you described ...back to the topic that woman needs to be starved for 2 weeks sef

1 Like

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by madridguy(m): 2:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
HAAAAA grin But am sure the woman wont treat her biological daughter this way if she happened to commit same offense.

ginggerxy:
yes she did bad but stealing is bad. You can't be hailing buhari for fighting corruption even as it's partial, and support a little child for stealing meat because that is what is within her reach. Tomorrow she may be like the IBB,abdul sallami, and obj an the rest of them if she has any opportunity
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by cutekhalifa(m): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
if the boy became delico nwamama or Lawrence Anineh u guys will condemn this woman for not giving him enough guidance discipline.. Tufiakwa
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by ginggerxy: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
madridguy:
HAAAAA grin But am sure the woman wont treat her biological daughter this way if she happened to commit same offense.

the beating is too harsh for the kid but i wouldn't spare my own kid if she commits same crime or even less
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by rayforjay(f): 2:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Young03:
The woman no do well

BT if the small girl start to dey thief meat now

hmmm

I wonder what she will Starr stealing in future

maybe na so diezani madueke take start
she stole a piece of meat because she was deprived of it.If she could be so wicked,don't be suprise this little girl have not had a taste of meat for a long time,which made her to steal.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by popcykaylah(m): 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Young03:
The woman no do well

hmmm

Why won't she steal meat.anyone who's hungry would have stole the meat
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stealing meat? Chai! My son throws away a whole carcase of fried chicken every week for lack of apetite,
And this poor child is been purnished for stealing meat? We are not even sure if she stole the meat or the idiota woman is just accusing her. Some people on here have already concluded that she stole the meat, by claiming that stealing is bad and it's okay that she is purnished.
So we are supposed to believe the evil woman eh? Fine! Some one find this woman for me so i can send a lorry load of meat since her life depends on meat she will eat meat until she drop. Rubbish! angry i am so angry!

Even if she stole meat it's because she may be hungry

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by honimun007(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
karma will always av its way.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by petkoffDrake(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
She stole meat cos she was hungry... She has been tempted a lot with food cos she don't feed well... What will your child of about 12yrs old do if she is always tempted with food?? Its expected She'll fall one day! She no b Jesus Christ to resist that kind temptation. Pls those who said she couldn't av stolen, rethink! She's too young for that abeg! When conji hold u well and u saw a pretty sexy lady lying on our bed with her legs apart, will u resist it all the time?

Check my signature
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
so bad, am speechless
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by bezimo(m): 3:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
When kids don't have eneough to eat, they are likely to steal.
God punish poverty but the woman has a wicked heart. See wickedness because of one nonsense meat.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by AuroraB(f): 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Where was/is her husband in all these
He can't be exonerated cos he would have done what my cousin did sad. Return the girl to her parents 'lest my wife kills her' undecided
I wish he'll be jailed alongside his demonic wife, angryOgenshi
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by oriflamebaby1(f): 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is wickedness ! I might never have a live in house help cos am so emotional ! Even if she does something wrong and I beat her I will feel guilty !
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by ookesanjo(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
If she come steal pot of soup nko..??
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by LecciGucci: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jacko1:

Very evil set of women

Because you are nobody... They treat you like less than human.... Ibo women are so status concerned...

Hw much do u have
Whose family r u from
Irrelevant things

Lalasticlala obinoscopy
this post is not proper.
I dont think u would allow ut to stand if it were against yoruba women.

How could he generalize so dumbly

1 Like

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by john650(m): 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Jacko1:

Very evil set of women

Hw much do u have
Whose family r u from
Irrelevant things

It is always Ibo women mistreating other women's children. I saw something similar at a Police station in Agboju, near Satellite Town. The woman, who inflicted scares on the young girl about the same height as this girl had breast cancer. You would think with her condition, she would have learnt something about treating other people's children like her own. And like I said, she was Ibo. I remember the Human rights person at the police station, who is Yoruba asking her why it almost seems like all the child abuse cases she gets in her office are cases of Ibo women with children mistreating other people's children like slaves. She got on her knees and was begging the police human rights person to forgive her.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by hilseger: 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Young03:
The woman no do well

hmmm

I guess she doesn't feed the poor girl well that's why she stole the piece of meat...imagine a child you feed very well won't have stomach to put any food again...moreover, her children are looking healthy while the poor girl look unhealthy.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by ijefine04: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
Stop being a tribal bigot, its nt abt Igbo women but abt individual diffs, I HV seen Benin woman dt dose worst 2 her maid. So pls.......
Jacko1:

Very evil set of women

Hw much do u have
Whose family r u from
Irrelevant things

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by xnsandrxns: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Liability:
Mrs ogechi....hmmm

ncan tunisia branch reporting live
Not the right time sis
Let's feel for this girl first
Be human
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by TRUCE20(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
then my mumsy suppose Don kill me,if na meat make dem do dz pikin like dz
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by john650(m): 4:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
cutekhalifa:
if the boy became delico nwamama or Lawrence Anineh u guys will condemn this woman for not giving him enough guidance discipline.. Tufiakwa
Yeah, what a brilliant response you gave here. So its ok what she did.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by cutekhalifa(m): 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
john650:

Yeah, what a brilliant response you gave here. So its ok what she did.
Proverbs 13:24 Whoever spares
the rod hates their children ...
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by ylaa(f): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Amen.
ote author=teejaymos post=50544427]Thunda fire d woman [/quote]
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by john650(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Julietcutie:

stop the Tribalism ...not all igbo women are wicked or whatever you described ...back to the topic that woman needs to be starved for 2 weeks sef
Juliet, not all Ibo women are wicked but in most cases of this types of child abuse, it is an Ibo woman involved. We've read many such cases here on Nairaland and I'm sure we'll see more in the future. Next time it hits the front page, check the ethnicity of who is doing it.

I'm not trying to run down Ibo women but there must be something in Ibo culture that is making many of them to want to mistreat other people's children.

2 Likes

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by RooRuudRonSaha(m): 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
And some go dey talk say christianity na religion. Religion of evil people.

1 Like

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wickedness.
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
This is bad but in this 21st century where cheap contraceptives dey why did the mum give birth to 12
Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by HabaSeun: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
If you have been giving her meat, she wont be pushed to steal it. undecided

1 Like

Re: Housewife Tortures 12- Year-old Girl For Stealing Meat by Rossikk(m): 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
MANY NIGERIAN WOMEN ARE VERY VERY WICKED. I HAVE REPEATEDLY SAID THAT THE SCANDAL OF SO CALLED ''HOUSEHELPS'' IN NIGERIA IS THE WORLD'S SILENT SCANDAL, IN WHICH MILLIONS OF CHILDREN, SOME AS YOUNG AS 8 YRS OLD, ARE ENSLAVED AND TREATED WORSE THAN DOGS BY THEIR ''MADAMS''. EVIL WOMEN WHO THINK BECAUSE THESE CHILDREN ARE FROM POOR BACKGROUNDS, THEY CAN TREAT THEM LIKE SLAVES, DENY THEM FOOD, DENY THEM EDUCATION, DENY THEM EVEN A BED TO SLEEP ON SOMETIMES. YOU'LL BE SHOCKED HOW MANY OF THESE CHILDREN SLEEP ON THE BARE FLOOR IN SO CALLED WELL-TO-DO HOMES. THEY MAKE THEM EAT ON THE FLOOR IN THE KITCHEN, YELL AT, AND CRITICIZE THEM FOR THE SLIGHTEST PERCEIVED INFRACTION, DREADFULLY OVERWORK THEM, (imagine a 10 year old kid having to wash and iron the clothes of an entire family - husband, wife, and five children - day in day out, week in week out, month in month out? Is that not CHILD ABUSE?) NASTY, NASTY WOMEN. YET EVERY SUNDAY YOU SEE THESE 'MADAMS' DONNING EXPENSIVE WEARS AND JEWELRY, AND CARRYING BIBLE TO ATTEND CHURCH, TO ''PRAISE JESUS''. ANIMALS IN HUMAN SKIN.

IT IS TOUGH FOR MANY HERE TO ACCEPT THIS HARSH CRITICISM OF THESE WOMEN, BECAUSE VERY LIKELY YOUR OWN MOTHERS HAVE BEEN GUILTY OF THIS. BUT YOU NEED TO STAND UP NOW, AND HELP TO END THIS SCANDAL.

THERE NEEDS TO BE TOUGH LEGISLATION INTRODUCED TO PROTECT THE MILLIONS OF NIGERIAN CHILDREN BEING ENSLAVED AND TORTURED BY NIGERIAN WOMEN. THIS CRIMINAL, SATANIC WOMAN WHO TORTURED THIS CHILD MUST BE JAILED, AND OTHERS LIKE HER MUST BE SMOKED OUT AND INVESTIGATED THOROUGHLY, AND JAILED WHERE NECESSARY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH FROM THESE EVIL HEARTED, WICKED NIGERIAN WOMEN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ade Marafa Is Dead, Senator Kabir Marafa’s Sister Killed By Bandits / Man Caught Having Sex With Hermaphrodite (video 18+) / Pictures : Hotel Where People Pay To Have Sex With Animals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.