Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,350 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... (881 Views)

Saudi Arabia Announces August 11th As First Day Of Eid Al-adha / Saudi Arabia Announces August 20th As The Day Of Arafah, The Moon Sighted Today / How To Make Death, Grave And The Day Of Resurrection Stations Of Joy & Happiness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 27, 2016
All praise is due to Allaah the Lord of the worlds, may the peace and salutations be upon all the prophets and messengers that came before Muhammad(sallallaahu alayhi wa sallam), also upon our prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu alayhi sallam), upon his household and all his companions without exception, also upon those who follow them in good up to the day of reckoning, I greet you with the most honoured way of greeting;

Assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuhu...

Today I'll like us to discuss about the day of qiyaama, this topic is not new to any of us, so this will just act as a reminder, for there is good, in always repeating, and repeating and repeating because that way, it sinks!

I'll like to start with the opening verses of sura al-qiyaama...

Allaah(azza wa jal) says;

I swear by the Day of Resurrection

And I swear by the reproaching soul [to the certainty of resurrection].

Does man think that We will not assemble his bones?

Yes. [We are] Able [even] to proportion his fingertips.

But man desires to continue in sin.

He asks, "When is the Day of Resurrection?"

So when vision is dazzled

And the moon darkens

And the sun and the moon are joined,

Man will say on that Day, "Where is the [place of] escape?"

No! There is no refuge.

To your Lord, that Day, is the [place of] permanence.

(Sura al-qiyaamah verses 1-12).

For how long? For how long are we going to be heedless to the signs of Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala? For how long are we going to be busy with the duniya? Busy making money chasing our dream following vanity and our desires?

We know my brothers and sisters that death is a reality, we can't run away from death, even if you was in fortress built up with walls so high death is going to come and find you, in fact it might even become easier realising the fact that you can be pushed from the tower down to the ground!

Why do we say "insha Allaah, I will change, I will seek for forgiveness, I will do this I will do that" why procrastination? What if you don't live to see the next minute, are you going to die like that with your sins and go to your grave like that? A place where you'll face trials and tribulations?

Imagine your time is today, what have you got to take back to Allaah (jalla jalaluhu)? Have you repented for your sins? For this temporary life, you have given up enternal bliss and eternal happiness, a life which never ends, my dear brothers and sisters, even if the hereafter was to be mud and soil while the duniya be gold and silver, wAllaahi the hereafter will be better, you know why? Because its eternal, but actually the reality is, this duniya is mud and soil while the hereafter is gold and silver, and yet! We choose this life over the next? Are we asleep? Why are we walking around like headless chickens? We will be brought to account!

On the day when everyone will be a stranger to another, when your best friend in this duniya will be a stranger to you, when your mother is going to abandon you just to save herself, the day when every small action you did would be shown to you, every atom weight of good and every atom of evil, my dear brothers and sisters, this is the promised day of Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala).

Doesn't your heart tremble with fear that you will be brought to account? If yours don't, mine do! How you will die, that's how you will be raised, that day when a child's hair will turn to grey due to shock and fear, what will be your excuse that day, uhn? When your limbs, your own legs are going to give witness against you, when your lips are going to be sealed, and your legs are going to speak; ya Allaah he made me walked to this haram, and your own hands will say; ya Allaah he used me to touch this haram!

On that day dear brothers and sisters, there is no refuge, except with Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala), there is no escape, on that day when Allaah has commanded the angel of death to die, then Allaah will say; "I AM THE ALMIGHTY ALLAAH! I AM THE ALMIGHTY ALLAAH! FOR WHOM IS THE DIVINE RULE TODAY? FOR WHOM IS THE POWER TODAY? FOR WHOM IS THE KINGDOM TODAY? I AM THE KING OF ALL KINGS! WHERE ARE YOUR DICTATORS? WHERE ARE YOUR OPPRESSORS?" No one will answer, Allaah Himself will answer, and he will say : "POWER IS FOR ALLAAH, MIGHT IS FOR ALLAAH, THE ONE THE ONLY, THE IRRESISTIBLE".

So take heed before your time is up ask Allaah to make you one of the saabiqoon, the group of people who race each other with good deeds and these people will be closest to Allaah(subhanahu wa ta'ala) in the next life.

Subhanakallaahuma wa bi hamdik, ash hadu anla ilaha illa ant, astagfiruka wa atubu ilayk;

Salaam alaykum wa rahmatullaahi wa rahmatullaahi wa barakatuhu.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 27, 2016
Jazakallahu Khiran!!!

Well said!!

1 Like

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2016
Contact17:
Jazakallahu Khiran!!!

Well said!!

Wa ant fajakAllaah khayra!

1 Like

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by AideeSheks(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2016
Jazakallahu khairan brother

1 Like

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 27, 2016
AideeSheks:
Jazakallahu khairan brother

Wa iyyak!

1 Like

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by OLAJADON: 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ummmm true words
YA ALLAH LET ME DIE WITH D KALIMOTU "LAHI LAHAHILALAH"

2 Likes

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by udatso: 2:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Very brief with depth meaning. Jaxakallahu khairan. I always enjoy these posts of yours. May Allah increase us in taqwa.

نسأل الله ان يجعل كلامك في صدورنا كالنقش على الحجر

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
udatso:
Very brief with depth meaning. Jaxakallahu khairan. I always enjoy these posts of yours. May Allah increase us in taqwa.

wa ant fajazakAllaah khayra

نسأل الله ان يجعل كلامك في صدورنا كالنقش على الحجر

Ameen.
Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by lanrexlan(m): 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Nice reminder, Jazakallah khairan but always do the needful.
Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
lanrexlan:
Nice reminder, Jazakallah khairan but always do the needful.

Wa iyyak! As per "the needful" I'm not understanding..
Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by lanrexlan(m): 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Wa iyyak! As per "the needful" I'm not understanding..
I am sure this is an excerpt from two lectures, just put "Excerpt from so and so lecture", not to make people think you plagiarized it.

Hope you understand me brother?

2 Likes

Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2016
@ op , on this topic , you nail it. May Allah guide u more on this and perfect you and all of us from our shortcomings ....Amin. Jazakumullahu khairan.
Re: al-Yawmul Qiyaama – The Day Of Resurrection – lexiconkabir is reminding you... by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2016
gearcoin:
@ op , on this topic , you nail it. May Allah guide u more on this and perfect you and all of us from our shortcomings ....Amin. Jazakumullahu khairan.

Ameen, wa iyyak.

(1) (Reply)

How To Observe A Proper Holy Bath. Help Needed / Who Are Lovers Of Allah / Boko Haram Must Be Happy - Amnesty Accuses Army Of 'abuses' In Boko Haram Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.