Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:01 AM

The Untapped Power Of Email Marketing!!! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Untapped Power Of Email Marketing!!! (390 Views)

The Power Of Reading Books / The Power Of Reading / Sendblaster: Best Email Marketing Softwarte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Untapped Power Of Email Marketing!!! by crown2gold(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2016
Email marketing is one of the most effective means of reaching out to a large audience at a very cheap rate.Almost everyone in this modern age has an email address,a person without an email address is likened to a person without a home.The business world has taken advantage of this and email marketing is vastly used worldwide to reach targeted audience as fast as possible.Statistics has it that email marketing is responsible for over 80% of sales in the United States.

Irrespective of what you sell or the services you offer online or offline,there are thousands of people who are interested in what you do and over 90% of these persons have email addresses which is a smart way to bring your products/services to their homes.On the average,people check their email messages 2-3 times daily making it highly feasible for your messages to be read.Like TV advertisements,email marketing brings your message to the home of your consumers but on the contrary,it is much more cheaper and easier to use.

After you get the emails of your targeted audience(You can do that by building email list or scraping emails etc),next will be to send the message you have carefully drafted to them.This you cannot do with your usual gmail,yahoo,gmax etc email address because the amount of emails you can send on there is limited.Imagine you have up to 100 000 email lists of targeted persons in your niche you will need A DEDICATED SERVER THAT CAN SEND UNLIMITED EMAILS TO ALL PERSONS IN THIS LIST.

I have such server and I use it to send emails as many as I want even up to millions of people-no limitation whatsoever.

WHAT CAN I USE THIS EMAIL DEDICATED SERVER FOR?

1.You can use this server to promote your affiliate product or to sell your own products,promote to people that buy from e-commerce site like konga,jumia,dealday etc.

2.You can also use it on freelance sites like fiverr,upwork,people per hour,freelancer etc to help client send bulk emails to their email list.

3. You can use it to publicize up coming events to a large audience

4.You can use it to publicize the launch of a new product/service

5.You can use it to send newsletter daily,weekly,monthly or even yearly to your customers

6.This can also be used for political campaigns to reach out to millions of people

7.Generally, any information that needed to be passed across to thousands or even millions of people

You will have assess to this server with numerous features like contacts building,importing contacts,survey,report of emails sent,bounce emails,open rate,duplicate emails just to mention but a few.

All of these just for a token monthly charge

Contact me for more information on 08085716509 (WHATSAPP&CALL): 08132349560(CALL ONLY)

(1) (Reply)

CALIBRATION WORKSHOP & Instrumentation / Female Program Coordinator Needed At Nigeria Training Network / There Are 2 Economic Recessions We Must Battle!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.