Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" (48687 Views)

"Economy Way" - Davido Screams As He Flies In Economy Class For The 1st Time / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / See The Epic Way Davido Was Brought In For His Press Conference In Cameroon(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by beautiful232(f): 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
cyril700:
abadie?

I'm good
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by zimach(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=nicerichard05 post=50546258][size=10pt]Kaffy How market

"wherever 2 or 3 girls are gathered there is a CUCUMBER in there midst" grin grin
[/

yeye fellow. What has cucumber to do with this?
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by airmark(m): 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
ring7:
We knows about Davido arrogant behavoir ,that guy must be davido die hard fans.

And those ones at the background supporting the guy, right ? I am waiting for kaffy to refute the allegation by this omani guy with facts. Don't do to others what you dont want others to do to you.
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by kevoh(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
hahn:

It seems he is trying to point out the case of a kettle calling the pot black
I know but it was a bit too soon. He should have waited a bit. It's like NLC fighting for a 500% increment for my salary and when it seemed like the FG will agree to the increment, I go ahead to release a controversial video and comments against the main NLC union man championing my cause. How will that help my case for the salary increment?
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by hahn(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
kevoh:

I know but it was a bit too soon. He should have waited a bit. It's like NLC fighting for a 500% increment for my salary and when it seemed like the FG will agree to the increment, I go ahead to release a controversial video and comments against the main NLC union man championing my cause. How will that help me?

True that. Bad timing undecided
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by ring7(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
airmark:

And those ones at the background supporting the guy, right ? I am waiting for kaffy to refute the allegation by this omani guy with facts. Don't do to others what you dont want others to do to you.

Human satisfaction, dump 50 of them in one,how is involve?
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by greatman247(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
This Kaffy does not even deserve to be called queen of dance cos to me she can't even dance. She's over-hyped. Queen of dance my ass!

2 Likes

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by DAVE41(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
pek:
Michael and not Micheal.

.processing.

Both ar correct, America /british english
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by fortunechy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
karma has paid her in her own coin
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by datigbogirl: 12:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
MissEdified:
Micheal Omani, a professional dancer has called out Dance Queen, Kaffy for her ill treatment of dancers.

In a Facebook video, Micheal lashed out at Kaffy. He said, ‘I disagree with what Kaffy. If you want to throw shades at anybody, do it without involving dancers because the same thing you said Davido did to you is what you do to us and I bet if dancer vote we’ll vote you out that you are wrong. You call dancers for shows, you don’t pay them, you take dancers to Calabar and you leave them there stranded, call dancers to your house and put 50 people in one room and you travel round the world calling yourself queen of dance in Nigeria. A queen takes care of her followers, you don’t take care of us and you are putting us in your beef.’

'I agree with Davido, anything Davido do to you, you deserve it'

In the video, dancers in the background cheered Micheal on as he spoke.

See video:

https://web.facebook.com/pepidelina/videos/1295606003803647/

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/10/video-kaffy-treats-us-way-davido.html

Oh boy shey no be so kaffy take finish her career be dat?

Davido didn't even have to rub him self on the ground with her

No one touches tha Son of Mercy!
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by battleaxe: 12:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
How does this actually change the fact that Davido or whoever else the artiste is, cancelled a contract seconds before it was to be implemented, after workers had been mobilized?

Two wrongs do not make a right so the fact that Kaffy as the owner of a dance outfit does this, does not make it right for the artistes to do same.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by SaffronSpice: 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Don't 4get to tell us how much davido wired to your acct,brother.
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by abimbawealth(f): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Heheheheheh...interesting

Aunty Kafaya...Karma is a...
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by pek(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
DAVE41:

.processing.

Both ar correct, America /british english

You are very wrong! Has nothing to do with American or British. Michael is Hebrew and el as a suffix in Hebrew means of God. Further examples are Gabriel, Israel, Emmanuel, Rachael, Samuel etc. Please always say what you know is true.
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by tunesoft(m): 1:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
So is there a dancers association or somefin? If not I volunteer to be the president......or file una case for my office
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by vena92: 1:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Abeg in case anybody has a Bus/Taxi for Hire Purchase or Daily delivery,please link me up Thanks.
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by tjskii(f): 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
Mosispee:
Teeth for taths

Tit for tat
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Ojady(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
The issue being raised here, ladies and gentlemen, is a Nigerian generic problem...a milieu where people have not the slightest idea of how to treat people with the most basic level of civility and courtesy... Unfortunately, we try to replicate what civilized countries have by way of a contract, but as usual, as typical to Nigeria, we adopt the body, without the spirit and soul of the concept, thereby resulting in it becoming bastardized and eventually animalized...

Did Miss Dance Queen have a contract with Davido? Mr Omani, do you have a legal document stating your terms of service with all those you work for?... From their rant, there is a suggestion they probably dont...implying that they re both towing the usual, 'man know man', 'its Kaffy, the Nigerian Intarnational (sic) dance Queen', etc The dangers of such is that when things go south like this, people flip out, shots get fired, people get hurt and people, like Dr Dre once put it, "...get zipped up in plastic, it happened, THATS IT"

So the moral here is, in the era of "change" not the fraudulent kind propagated by PMB & APC, Kaffy, Davido, Alani the bus conductor, Haruna the cattle rearer, abi na grazer; Chinedu the spare parts broker, PMB, let us try on a consistent basis to practice civil behaviour and basic courtesy...if we dont, poverty of material is bad, no doubt, but what is worse, is poverty of the virtue of kindness to one another, WITHOUT IT, no society can last very long

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by saudyarmani(m): 2:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
nicerichard05:
Kaffy How market

"wherever 2 or 3 girls are gathered there is a CUCUMBER in there midst" grin grin

Cnt stop lavin grin u Don burst my brain
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Uricas(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
greatman247:
This Kaffy does not even deserve to be called queen of dance cos to me she can't even dance. She's over-hyped. Queen of dance my ass!
Your opinion though!
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by DAVE41(m): 2:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
pek:

You are very wrong! Has nothing to do with American or British. Michael is Hebrew and el as a suffix in Hebrew means of God. Further examples are Gabriel, Israel, Emmanuel, Rachael, Samuel etc. Please always say what you know is true.

. any proof to that

The example you gave up there are meant to be spelt that way regarding eal[b][/eal]
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by pek(m): 2:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
I have proved my case. If you have claims to back your stance that Micheal is correct, then show it.
DAVE41:

. any proof to that

The example you gave up there are meant to be spelt that way regarding eal[b][/eal]
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by pek(m): 2:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Still maintain it is ael and not eal. Thought the internet is there for you?
DAVE41:

. any proof to that

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by kaka22(m): 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
SaffronSpice:
Don't 4get to tell us how much davido wired to your acct,brother.
It is possible that Davido paid for this but it is unlikely in this case. I have a female friend who is currently facing what the guy described undecided
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
I told one nigga on the original thread yesterday that these bvtches deserve no sympathy. They do the worst. Now wut huh?
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Mightyraw(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
suzan404:
Who's michael abeg
Can u read and write?
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Mightyraw(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
I have known Kaffy for a while and this was true

She did it to guys back then in the Uni, shortly before dancehathon brought her to limelight.

I cannot believe she is still like this. angry
Hun.... ....mulleee

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by otipoju(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Her razziness was so evident in the video.
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
He did that in good fate and serves Kaffy right, if true. And av we all even heard from Davido What makes everyone so sure that Kaffy didn't renege on their agreement, cos a sane man won't just wake up n do dt. So calm down miss detriment angry
Enoquin:
While Michael has the right to call Kaffy out, he shouldn't do so to the profession's future detriment. Tomorrow, Mr Eazy might contract Michael's team to dance and just before going on stage, do what Davido did, is that when dancers will want to fight for their right?

Personal beef should never blind objectivity.
Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Baba, u r too right, our female superior at work making life so difficult. When u giv most females an inch they'l want to take an ell angry
emynike2001:
I told u guys A FEMALE BOSS is d worst thing that can happen to a man on earth.

1 Like

Re: Michael Omani Blasts Kaffy: "You Treat Us The Way Davido Treated You" by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
U say idioke Nt am good ahh angry
beautiful232:

I'm good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) / Photos From The Burial Of Rita Armstrong Who Died In Accident / Mimi Orjiekwe Remarries, 3 Months After Divorcing Charles Billion For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.