Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) (1646 Views)

Ziggy Marley: "I Started Smoking Marijuana At 9 With My Dad's Consent" / Nickiminaj Shows Off Her Smoking Skills. / Runtown Quits Smoking Marijuana, Gets Closer To God [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) by mperostar: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2016
First, someone please help me look for her parents, brother, and any relation then I will tell you what I want to do ... What the heck? A teenage girl who obviously shouldn't be more than 15-18 years from Delta state video herself smoking marijuana (and cigarette) online.

The girl who filmed herself proudly smoking weed and seems to be happy about it, of course, it doesn't look as though she just started it. According to the source of the picture, the See More Photos Here: http://www.maestroperostar.com/2016/10/wtf-teenage-girl-video-herself-her.html

Re: WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) by OKorowanta: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Choi!
Botswana farmers favourite plant.
Re: WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) by greatness22(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
How did you know her age?
Re: WTF! Teenage Girl Video Herself Her Smoking Marijuana (yes, Igbo) (see Photos) by kollintin(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
greatness22:
How did you know her age?
help me ask ooo because I don tire

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Splurge On BMW Jeep [PICS] / Trending News - / Munachi Shows Off Open Body PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.