Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,807 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots (41836 Views)

The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon / Army Orders 50,000 Aba-Made Boots - Receives Praise / Army Places Order To Buy 50,000 Made-in-aba Boots For Nigerian Military(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by mrsfavour(f): 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
How Free Is The Ports\boarder If They Need To Import Raw Materials Or Can They Be Sourced In Aba Too ?
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by rusher14: 1:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
datigbogirl:

See as Saraki just be like Nigeria President. The trials he passed through only succeeded in making him famous...

All hail Saraki the most active Senate President Nigeria ever had!

Not so fast.

His case at the appeal court hit a brickwall today.

Justice is surely slow in Nigeria.
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Collins9156(m): 1:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Late politics.
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Nobody: 1:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
haryomikun:
grin grin grin

So Nigerian army need the Nigerian chinko products. Oya let's go there! cheesy Make d boots sha no burst when Shiites dey Chase them comot for Kano

www.nairaland.com/3262725/davido-kaffy-slept-Bred-years-ago

When the NA alpha jets were militarized by INNOSON and the NA research and development unit.

If you dont believe in local products, how can you export them to obtain the scarce dollars ?
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by MrMoney007: 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
To place order na one, to advertise it na two, to buy the boots na war
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by haryomikun(m): 1:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Naughtysite:

When the NA alpha jets were militarized by INNOSON and the NA research and development unit.

If you dont believe in local products, how can you export them to obtain the scarce dollars ?
I was joking bro. I very much believe in Nigeria.

I believe nigerians have have the MOST UNUSED POTENTIAL in the world
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by bigiyaro(m): 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Gud move, bt d sole on that boot can't withstand the act of soldiering.
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Spidermon: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Innoson motors should be next
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by seizethaBae(f): 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
See saraki mouth like:wariz dis palapala? am i d only one seeing dis? embarassed
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Oblang(m): 1:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
enigma2007:

and why would they?

Don't mind those idiots.they think others are hating on them when they are the ones making ppl to hate them..
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by PHIPEX(m): 1:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Am waiting for NYSC to do same, kudos to the military
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
What is wrong with this people? which one is made in Aba? Made in Nigeria simple! Inferiority complex
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Scholes007(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oblang:

Don't mind those idiots.they think others are hating on them when they are the ones making ppl to hate them..
hate! hate!! hate!!! But have been here to see that hate runs in people when ever they hear any good from some section
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by omenka(m): 1:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
My God!! I love that red shoe!! How does one order for these stuffs?? Anyone with an idea?? cry
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by orumajunior(m): 2:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
When Senator Ben Bruce was saying this we all called him Twitter Senator, now the Government is now trying to listen to his advise.
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by rugged7(m): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
IGBO hatred will take u NOWHERE grin grin grin

IGBO man no send you. grin

Meanwhile.....IGBO AMAKA wink

Tosinayoko:
What is wrong with this people? which one is made in Aba? Made in Nigeria simple! Inferiority complex
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by franugo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
trishapal:
I just hope they are strong enough to withstand bullets grin

withstand bullet kwa kwashocked na wa, even if na metal dem go use make d boot, e no fit stand bullet
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
so glad to hear this! never believed a Governor could be passionate over patronizing Nigeria-made products until now.
Honestly speaking there is hope for Nigeria. #NIGERIA-WILL-FLOURISH-AGAIN#
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by muffyt05: 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
I nor wan hear Biafra matter again ooo,abi say dem sideline us, don't want to hear anymore
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Olabestonic001(m): 3:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Siscooh:
You too! Can't you see that with such ventures, they will feel loved, accepted and equal. I think what they detested was the marginalization and hatred and nothing more. Meanwhile they are a hard working group of people, in spite of the greedy ones. God bless Aba!

Hard working people without a sense of decorum, right? Everything to them is either against them or for them; they can't even see neutrality in life. A very undeveloped sets of folks. While I love their hard working nature, yet, I hate their reasoning pattern. Its too immature.
N.B: You'll see how they'll be masturbating on my comment soon.
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by back2sender: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this. I reject this act in totality by the Nigeria army.
Why give the order to BIAFRA REPUBLIC when we have China, India who are friendly nations.
Am disappointed
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by unclejb2(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
haryomikun:
grin grin grin

So Nigerian army need the Nigerian chinko products. Oya let's go there! cheesy Make d boots sha no burst when Shiites dey Chase them comot for Kano

www.nairaland.com/3262725/davido-kaffy-slept-Bred-years-ago
you sound very jealous and disappointed.
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Elfaris(m): 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ponponkon:
NIGERIAN ARMY PLACES ORDER FOR MADE IN ABA BOOTS

Governor Okezie Ikpeazu's consistent and sustained advocacy for Made in ABA products is beginning to yield fruits as we can confirm that the Nigerian Army has placed an order for an initial 50,000 pairs of military footwears to be produced by Aba Shoe Makers.

In addition, a group of Abians living abroad have also heeded the call by our Governor by placing another order for an initial 1000 pairs of school shoes to be distributed to Abia school children this Christmas.

This policy of quiet and consistent economic diplomacy of Dr. Okezie Ikpeazu is part of his grand plans to change the Abia economy from one that is wholly dependent on federal allocations to a self sustaining economy.
Already, plans are on to replicate these orders from other arms of the military and the police, as well as the NYSC and other paramilitary agencies of the federal government.

If there is anything no can deny, it is the fact that for the first time in our history as a state, the issue of ABA MADE PRODUCTS have been pushed to the front burner in this country with the Governor serving as the Chief Marketing Strategist. He wears these products and talks about them everywhere he goes.

Emphasis is now being placed on quality control to ensure that these leather products meet minimum acceptable standards.
Government is deeply committed to supporting these artisans for the overall good of our state. A large expanse of land has been acquired by the State Government near Ogbor Hill and approved for the construction of the LEATHER INDUSTRY VILLAGE for the exclusive use of our shoe, bag and belt makers.

Credit:Sam Hart
abiaonline.com

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=618971061606340&id=454791201357661
This is a good development... This has resulted in Nigerians speaking in one voice, haters should not get blinded by tribalism cuz I know if it had been some where else some people would have rain insults on people that even know nothing about it.. #OneNaija
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by haryomikun(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
unclejb2:
you sound very jealous and disappointed.
Everything on nairaland doesn't have to be about tribalism. You guys should really grow up . It was a damn innocent joke undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by itzsniper(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
oolloo:
nice one. finally our soldiers are going to be able to wear proper boots
u don't mean it? DAT one na booth? anytime u see any military man for street, check em leg, u go know say dos is a big no no for combatant men, may dem go carry am give trainee anyway coz i dnt tink i can abandone my desert booth and wear dat 20kg of a booth
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by GodIsFoolish: 7:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
passyhansome:

Negodu aturu dika gi

Aturu ka gi mma

kwusi ikpa-agwa umuaka n'ebe a

1 Like

Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by donem: 8:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
KingofValhala go buy that second shoe any amount cheesy
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by chidozieikeji2: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ipob producing boots for the nigerian army tommorrow they will use the same boot to chase them lol u know na aba pple carry ipob matter for head
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by chidozieikeji2: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
back2sender:
What kind of nonsense is this. I reject this act in totality by the Nigeria army.
Why give the order to BIAFRA REPUBLIC when we have China, India who are friendly nations.
Am disappointed
this is the first time d country is doing somtin sensible and am amazed it came from a northerner if nigeria immediately after the civil war invested in biafran technology by now we won't be importing any single thing into d country but because of ethnic sentiment we neglected it and it washed away remember immediately after world war 2 the american govt took all scientist from the defeated german nation and invested in them that's why america became great today for the first time I say SAI BUHARI
Re: Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
omenka:
My God!! I love that red shoe!! How does one order for these stuffs?? Anyone with an idea?? cry
This is my account number: send me the money and you will get the shoe by tomorrow. cool
A/c no: 0003456689
Name: blues20 aka nmowu
Bank: nairalandplc
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sheikh Abubakar Gumi Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity, Praises Jonathan / Appeal Court To Hear Suit Seeking To Swear In Atiku, Void Buhari’s Election / Ekenedirichukwu Innocent Chima Held By Pakistani Gang Thank Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.