Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,311 members, 7,839,505 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal (28444 Views)

Unmasking The Cabal In Aso Rock / Aso Rock Cabal Moves To London To Create Constitutional Crisis - SaharaReporters / Buhari's Interview With Osasu Show: Speaks On Aso Rock Cabal & Daura (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Excuzeme: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
lawyer:
There is nothing wrong in being in a cabal. It happens everywhere. If you are among the trusted loyalists within a circle, you must definitely be in a cabal to help influence things but it becomes a problem when that cabal becomes destructive, tribalistic, vengeful, negative,clueless, nepotist and propagandist in nature without considering other sections of the society and shutting well meaning Nigerians out because they want to promote their own Northern Agenda to the detriment of others. I am not a Fan of APC or Buhari and would never will because there is no plan to Unify Nigerians rather the politics of exclusion, vengeance, propaganda and Hunger is what Babachir Lawal and his fellow homies in their cabal are interested in only

Abeg make we hear word joor!

- Fan or TV, what have you contributed to your own profession, to better the lives of Nigerians?
- What have you done to unify Nigerians?
- What proof do you have for all that assertions you made up there, for someone who is supposed to be learned?
- Is it not Lawyers like you that ferry bribes to judges, like the recently exposed ones?
- What did you do, when the Cabal was claiming Fuel Subsidy for Petrol sourced locally? How many cases did you file against them?

[size=14pt]#TalkIsCheap
[/size]

NB: I know next thing you will do try to shut me up by banning me, because you be Moderator. Go ahead, who cares.
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by bcashy: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
nicerichard05:
Another FP

Meanwhile Wherever 2 or 3 girls gather there is a CUCUMBER in their midst cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin grin you again? cucumber man
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by bcashy: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Excuzeme:

Abeg make we hear word joor!

- Fan or TV, what have you contributed to your own profession, to better the lives of Nigerians?
- What have you done to unify Nigerians?
- What proof do you have for all that assertions you made up there, for someone who is supposed to be learned?
- Is it not Lawyers like you that ferry bribes to judges, like the recently exposed ones?
- What did you do, when the Cabal was claiming Fuel Subsidy for Petrol sourced locally? How many cases did you file against them?

[size=14pt]#TalkIsCheap
[/size]

NB: I know next thing you will do try to shut me up by banning me, because you be Moderator. Go ahead, who cares.

True talk bro.......
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Ademoore07(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Cabal? This man must be a cow.

By the way, it's been a while I heard of Ayim Puis Ayim. Was he one of the saints during GEJ era? grin
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by adconline(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
SillyMods:
Many Nigerians don't even know what "cabal" means.

There is no government in the world without a group of few people who can influence things. Not in the USA, not in the UK, not in Russia and definitely not anywhere else.

What should however be of concern is the type of influence the cabal has on the government. If negative, then the "cabal" becomes a loathed group. If positive, why not?
What he role in sending minstrail instead of ministerial list to NASS?
Where was he when GMB delivered an Obama speech?
Where was he when GMB submitted a list to NASS with his wrongly spelt??
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Emyben(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
veekid:
Who is gon act as Reymond Redington and reveal to us this cabal pple?

Use the like button or quote if you understand this

#Blacklist

Seriously, we need a Raymond Reddington in this country.
To expose all these stupid evil men holding the country to ransom.
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Incrizz(f): 6:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Do Cabals usually know that they are "The Cabal" speakless of admiting? undecided

Okay, going to page one o read the article.
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by ivandragon: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
drss2:
see how zombies ar saying there's notin wrong with cabals just to defend d indefensible grin
during GEJ era, cabal is EVIL, but under buari dullard, cabal is NORMAL citing america as example grin grin typical of zombies in animal farm, shifting goal post since may 2015.

it just sends chills down the spine how people continue to find ways to contradict themselves with a straightface.

no shame, no guilty conscience...

well, I guess a job is a job.

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by ivandragon: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
suddenly, its cool to be in the cabal...

those trying to justify this cabal nonsense should look up that term, read it well, & come back here to comment.

being in a cabal implies secrecy, people joined together by private interest. its akin to being a cult.

they are shadowy characters...

I can't believe some people actually took out time to defend this...

1 Like

Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by Mercyjoy28: 8:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
veekid:
Who is gon act as Reymond Redington and reveal to us this cabal pple?

Use the like button or quote if you understand this

#Blacklist
Re: Yes, I Am Part Of Aso Rock Cabal In Buhari's Gov't – SGF, Babachir Lawal by drss2(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
ivandragon:

it just sends chills down the spine how people continue to find ways to contradict themselves with a straightface.

no shame, no guilty conscience...

well, I guess a job is a job.
dont mind dem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 / Davido Celebrates Cousin Tunji Adeleke On Political Appointment In Osun / The Niger Delta In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.