Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears (617 Views)

Priest Patrick Asomugha Leaves German Church After Receiving Death Threat / Benin Pastors Visit Destiny Eguavoen's Church After Attack By Traditionalists / Two Snakes Found Fighting In Church After Prayers - Evangelist Chibuzo Fredrick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by joeheman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
It all began after worshipers closed their eyes and began chorusing a prayer before the sermon could begin....

Read More at

Source: http://www.joeheman.com/2016/10/27/congregants-flee-church-devil-appears/

Re: Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by padi94(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Omo i cant fit laugh, wait na Pastor first run comot 4 the church. shocked that is very sad so him d folo fear devil grin
Re: Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by jonbellion(m): 1:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
What the actual Bleep lmao.. Hmmm I guess christians don't have faith after all
Christians sef
That's how they also lie for Jesus. There was a picture of a man being burned it was claimed that he was a pastor being burnt alive Nepal. It turns out the picture was of a guy caught stealing in equador and was taken in 2006. He was also rescued minutes after the picture was taken
Lying: It's not wrong if it's for Jesus grin
Re: Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by MrPRevailer(m): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
I cannot believe this news because it's from the handwriting and grammar of a pagan and ungodly human being. Op you're actually roughed up by the devil. Surrender your life to Jesus.
Re: Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by MrPRevailer(m): 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
What the actual Bleep lmao.. Hmmm I guess christians don't have faith after all
Christians sef
That's how they also lie for Jesus. There was a picture of a man being burned it was claimed that he was a pastor being burnt alive Nepal. It turns out the picture was of a guy caught stealing in equador and was taken in 2006. He was also rescued minutes after the picture was taken
Lying: It's not wrong if it's for Jesus grin

The Bible condemns it. DONT SAY WHAT YOU DONT KNOW.

Romans 3
But if our unrighteousness commend the righteousness of God, what shall we say? IsGod unrighteous who taketh vengeance? (I speak as a man)6God forbid: for then how shall God judge the world? For if the truth of God hath more abounded through my lie unto his glory; why yet am I also judged as a sinner? And not rather, (as we be slanderously reported, and as some affirm that we say,) Let us do evil, that good may come? whose damnation is just.
Re: Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by GRIMMJOE(m): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrPRevailer:
I cannot believe this news because it's from the handwriting and grammar of a pagan and ungodly human being. Op you're actually roughed up by the devil. Surrender your life to Jesus.
grin
Re: Congregants Flee Church After The ‘devil’ Appears by QuietHammer(m): 3:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
No pictures? angry

(1) (Reply)

Rapture Just Took Place! OMG! I Can't Believe I Was Left Behind. / US Election: T B Joshua Is A Fake Prophet-nairalanders / What Does It Mean When Jesus Said 'it Is Finished'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.