Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing (7739 Views)

JAIZ Bank Posts N2.4bn Profit After Tax For 2019 Financial Year / Jaiz Bank: Has Anyone Done Business With Them? / Access Bank Plans N30bn 15.5% Tier-2 Bond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by 24SEVEN: 8:05am On Oct 29, 2016
olaitan9291:

What is your proof that they have links with Terrosists? please.

If you have a son, and your son is a member of a terrorist cell, i can safely say you and your family have links to terrorists.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_Farouk_Abdulmutallab
Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by emynike2001(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2016
SOUTH AFRICAN companies in Nigeria have ripped of our Nigerians in a DIRTY WAY,

How many of them carry out their CSR ((Cooperate social responsibility)) to the society?? Apart from MTN, what has Shoprite done in our society, in what way have they helped to support d society in which they operate.

The government should make sure that this companies are listed on d floor of the Nigeria stock exchange in this way we can say they will be more responsible and we can checkmate their financial dealings and track d accuracy of their taxes.

OGA PMB pls this is a matter of urgency.

1 Like

Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by emynike2001(m): 8:35am On Oct 29, 2016
SOUTH AFRICAN companies in Nigeria have ripped off our Nigerians in a DIRTY WAY,

How many of them carry out their CSR ((Cooperate social responsibility)) to the society?? Apart from MTN, what has Shoprite done in our society, in what way have they helped to support d society in which they operate.

The government should make sure that this companies are listed on d floor of the Nigeria stock exchange in this way we can say they will be more responsible and we can checkmate their financial dealings and track d accuracy of their taxes.

OGA PMB pls this is a matter of urgency.
Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by Arizona0141: 10:07am On Oct 29, 2016
NSE listing will definitely bring more investors.
Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by JayJustus(m): 10:10am On Oct 29, 2016
merits:
Islam is peace.

niccur please

Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by prof12(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2016
daamazing:
nawaoo, awkward bank name, awkward bank motive. can you imagine JAIZ.
abi all good names no dey again because of recession?
anyway my 30% is growing. mavro is my own currency, make them carry their no interest go. m+m_m(mavro for the people)

Seek for the meaning of JAIZ.
Re: Jaiz Bank Plans Nse Listing by bzeey(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2016
24SEVEN:

Yea, i know that. What im saying is he didn't bring up his kids properly... and seeing kids usually have access to their dads money, those with bad intentions will now access to funds to perpetrate their evil desires.

The CIA better watch that family.

What a baseless argument. He has 15 other children who are successful and holding top position in other countries...does that mean he didn't bring up those kids properly?? And also why are you linking a one man business with a PLC? Even if you are not a commercial student, does that mean you jump out through the window anytime your economics teacher comes in....cos I know this topic was emphasised if not all most sec sch. Note: a corporation is an entity separate from its owners...I hope this answers your question as regards to kids having access to their dad's money. Happy Sunday!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Business Name Registration With Cac-how To Do Yours In 24 Hours / Learn How To Produce Different Types Of Quality Car And Marine [ship] Paints / What Business Can I Start With N250,000.00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.