Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) (801 Views)

Nigeria Police Academy (NPA) Past Questions And Answers For Free / Drake Ft Chris Brown – Closer To My Dreams / Chris Brown Drops His “state Of The Union” On Donald Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) by Rockyrascal(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
I came across this photo online whille surfing the internet,what does this spell for the nigeria police?

Re: See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) by youngest85(m): 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Joblessness
Re: See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) by divinehand2003(m): 1:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
I am good for nothing
Re: See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) by dramaine(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
The Photo is harmless now.. Nigerians are always looking for ways to talk trash about men of NPF
Re: See What Chris Brown Did To This Group Of Nigeria Police(pic) by Rockyrascal(m): 4:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
And you accept how chris brown poses like a thug ahn?

(1) (Reply)

Buy Real Quality Fake Passports,driver's Licenses,visas,ids / Brilliant Answers From People Who Dialed The Wrong Number But Kept Their Cool / Big Whale Found In Akassa, Bayelsa State - Villagers Shared It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.