Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) (44154 Views)

Peter Ndambiri, Kenyan Deputy Governor Caught Sleeping With Another Man's Wife / Interviewers Are Not Allowed To Look At Jacob Zuma's New 24-yr-old Wife (photo) / Jacob Zuma To Marry Nonkanyiso Conco As 7th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by TeamSimple(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Keneking:
Ok...but he gave Pravin Gordhan a handshake after the superb budget speech in Parliament.

You can say whatever ...his cabinet is among the best in Africa.

They get the job done unlike some folks in sub-Sahara Africa ...headed by a certificateless Head of State shocked

Nonsense...Ikenga my son, please move to another thread that is interesting...afterall body no bi firewood
Thank God you know you reason like a monkey. The only one i pity is your son.
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Damianobi(m): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
Beremx:
Lemme save the picture sharp sharp and use it for meme. I am tired of seeing that his other picture sef. grin
if he's ur father, will u save the picture sharp sharp? Somebody cannot rest again. Ewu hausa!
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
Talk2Bella:
body no be firewood grin grin grin

wheres unclezuma

Oghene Woruno!!!
I blame Nigerians...all that 5&6ing I've been doing on Nairaland caused it... cheesy grin grin
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by thunderbabs: 3:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
stephanie11:
The president of South Africa has caused a world-wide embarrassment for the country after he was caught on tape dozing heavily during a parliament session.

While the Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan was speaking on the country’s economy under pressure and questions over education funding, an hour 14 minutes into the speech, Zuma who was initially attentive, gradually faded into the clouds of slumber.

http://politicsngr.com/south-africas-president-jacob-zuma-caught-dozing-parliament/

The next cool meme grin
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Being a President is not an easy thing. I remember a Friend telling me about a story by an in house person at Aso rock during Obasanjo time. He said the President is timed on every thing he does by his officers. Eg. Sir in the next thirty minutes You'ld be meeting The president of Togo. Sir it's time for you to take a rest youldbe talking to the The senators you asked to come by 4pm. etc
He said one day Baba was having lunch Pounded yam and bush meat and one of the guys came in and said Sir You'ld be meeting ....so so and so
Baba snaped in and sir in his funny manner Hahaa haa HAba and you kno this is my best food.. OK I'm coming.

My point is who knows if he slept late at night on National assignment.
You can't cheat Nature
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by ookesanjo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
You only have one life jawe.. presido...
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Daewoobadmus(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Na WA oo
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by centboy123456(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:
You can't cheat nature

I dey tell you u can't oh
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by borntosuccess(m): 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
this one is strong o
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by frigingawesome(m): 4:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
cheesy wink
ZUMA!!
Ain't dat a frog's name? kiss
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by John902(m): 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
BUTCHCASSIDY:
Zuma and sleeping
o swear na today I know o...I dey always wonder who b dis person for d pix Nairaland and...are like 5 & 6. thanks to Nairaland for informally teaching letting me know
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by deolu2000(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
I used to think it is only NG leaders that fall peoples hands but i realise that body no be fire wood. Oga zuma when you wake up kindly summerise your dream for us.
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by KingGeorgey(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
WHY SLEEP ON THE JOB.. WHEN U CAN SLEEP ON A VITAFOAM.... Lolz... My advertising skills Sha... Top Notch grin

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 4:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
ngmgeek:
That's what happen when you get run down by a woman. cheesy cheesy

Hold one of these women responsible!!
zuma and fat women are like grin

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by vislabraye(m): 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
stephanie11:
The president of South Africa has caused a world-wide embarrassment for the country after he was caught on tape dozing heavily during a parliament session.

While the Finance Minister Pravin Gordhan was speaking on the country’s economy under pressure and questions over education funding, an hour 14 minutes into the speech, Zuma who was initially attentive, gradually faded into the clouds of slumber.

http://politicsngr.com/south-africas-president-jacob-zuma-caught-dozing-parliament/

Another meme has been added .
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by akilo1: 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
why not he use the other room?
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by ngmgeek(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rockyrascal:

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by 989900D: 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
GarbaAudu:
grin grin grin grin
Zuma and media.....

That should be Zuma and sleep . . . cheesy
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by autonomous22: 5:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
oluwaSmith1:
if na baba now, na insult you go hear

Baba neva do wetin worse pass dis one ?
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by PRINCELY12: 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
[code][/code][color=#990000][/color]MAY BE THE MAN.......... IS TIRED PLZ HAND OVER IS (ALOWE!
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by brojoshua: 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
Honestly, sleeping there is not the worst problem or thing for example he could be disciplined there by asking him to remain on his feet for a long time as it is applied to ordinary persons when found sleeping in meetings, but the main issue is that he is corrupt and should be prosecuted and if convicted, then he should be punished. These people should not be left and watched until they totally destroyed the economy of Africa and that of South Africa in particular.
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by ylaa(f): 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
perhaps he was tired from previous meetings besides who can cheat nature?
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 5:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
stephanie11:

Is he sleeping in d parliament or in the other room?
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by ricson11(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Baba don chop hot eba
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by lozanni(m): 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dezzx:
the finance minister speech must be so boring, beside is it his sleep or their sleep grin

I tell you!!!

Some people like long boring speeches that do not hold the attention of their audiences.
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Youthkingdom: 6:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
He was like,lemme consult the ancestors first,lol
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by southkidd(m): 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pls How can i upload a post on nairaland?
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
aaronson:
Ha ha, Epa don tire, make he sleep joor...
domo domo oooo for epa
Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
southkidd:
Pls How can i upload a post on nairaland?
u see browse enter it will take u to photo.

Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by lobell: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
GarbaAudu:
grin grin grin grin Zuma and media.....
This one better pass, abi?

Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by lobell: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Rockyrascal:
No like so.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Caught Sleeping In Parliament (Photo) by Bifwoli: 8:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
Tolexander:
Jacob Zuma Zlumber

Or Jacob Zoom out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Robert Mugabe Agrees To Step Down, Negotiates For Grace To Leave Zimbabwe / US Sends Carrier Strike Group To The Eastern Mediterranean In Support Of Israel / Putin Wins Russia's Election With Staggering 87% Of Votes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.