Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:24 AM

Farida Waziri Attacked In New York - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farida Waziri Attacked In New York (4955 Views)

Farida Waziri Denies Writing Obasanjo, Threatens Legal Action / Ribadu - Farida Waziri Is A Cheap Liar Who Seeks Undue Relevance / EFCC Chairman Farida Waziri Has Been Sacked! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by 1Emmy: 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2009
She, won't escape the second time!!!
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by cvibe: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
Take am easy.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by yeswecan(m): 3:20pm On Oct 27, 2009
Awesome!!

This is good news. them for kill am
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by yeswecan(m): 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
The next time it will be her corpse. Make she happy say i no dey there
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Kobojunkie: 3:25pm On Oct 27, 2009
Pharoh:

The burning house is in Nigeria and protesting in NY will not quench the fire so let them come back home and quench the fire or is it too much to ask of them. For a moment leave the 140 million out of it.

Leave the 140 million out of it? Are you really speaking in the interest of nigerians or just in a mood to fume in the mouth because you find yourself in front of a computer?
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Kobojunkie: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2009
Akanbi_edu:

Madam EFCC lives in Nigeria and there has been, so far, no protest against the woman except on newspapers. If 140million living in Nigeria are not protesting, it could be one of two reasons. Either Madam is doing well or 140million are afraid because they could be shot or manhandled by the ever zealous police.

Ah!!! Interest, so you read the mind of the 140 million to conclude that there fear could only be out of fear of being shot or manhandled by ever zealous police? Or is it the case that you are projecting your own personal fears on those around you?

Akanbi_edu:

My point is that if you can't protest where there is serious risk, you are a coward who only want to take advantage of a more organized system abroad. These people who ran abroad thinking the wahala in Nigeria, usually think they can solve our problem here by harassing our public official out there.

Akanbi_edu:

They are only doing more damage to the country and themselves. Ever wonder why we are so notorious? It is not only because our leaders are not getting it right, it is also because we Nigerians keep abusing the leaders/country abroad and on any forum available. If you go around abusing your parents because they are theives, don't ever think you have exonerated yourself.
You call people who stand up RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE cowards, but you seem to have lots of excuses for those in Nigeria who cower in fear. WOW!!
I am thinking your post is solely out of bias and contains little sense considering the way you have chosen to dissect the situation. How can protesting DO MORE DAMAGE? In what world does that happen? Do you know what PROTESTING means?

So people who have thieving parents should not speak out about it? WOW!!! I am guessing you believe Madoffs children are wicked children for reporting their father to the authorities then. And you probably praise all the children of the looters we have in Nigeria for keeping quiet about the atrocities their parents commit daily against the people of Nigeria.

Akanbi_edu:

Tell them Ribadus and Elrufai's that their going around to abuse can not solve our problems, it only exposes our weaknesses more.
I repeat, the problem is here. If it is not solved here, it can not be solved.

I like the way minds TRY EVER SO HARD re-carve the situation to fit your thinking. Roflmao!!
How can the problem be in Nigeria when Nigerians EVERYWHERE else are being affected in some way or another by this same problem?
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by rasputinn(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2009
nocomment.tv
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Eziachi: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
Nezan:

^^ Can you point out any corrupt deal she was involved in, whether in or out of service? You people just hide under the guise of internet to discredit people who are more than you. I am not going to fall for any pro-Nuhu Ribadu comment, the guy that disregarded all our democratic norms to frustrate people opposed to the OBJ 3rd term agenda . . . . rubbish!!

We hide under the internet, under what do you hide exactly? And what are you doing on the internet then?
Rogue Nigerians hated the internet and always complaining about it, because they no longer control the flow of information anymore.
We no longer rely on NTA and FRCN where they cook up lies and deceit. for their false informations.
If you don't like the internet, disappear inside your computer  anytime you touch it. Internet is here to stay and we will continue to use it to annoy the like of you.
So deal with it. ROGUES!!
What did I tell you guys some time ago that Nigeria politicians, their children and their loyal hang-ons have started to invade Nairaland. You can easily source them out.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On Oct 27, 2009
Eziachi:

We hide under the internet, under what do you hide exactly? And what are you doing on the internet then?
[size=14pt]Rogue Nigerians hated the internet and always complaining about it, because they no longer control the for their information channel anymore.[/size]We no longer rely on NTA and FRCN where they cook up lies and deceit. for their false informations.
If you don't like the internet, disappear inside your computer anytime you touch it. Internet is here to stay and we will continue to use it to annoy the like of you.
So deal with it.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Epi: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
Next time y'all call me to help throw tomatoes at her. wink
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by walata44(m): 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2009
nigerians do u not know that when you disgrace your own outside you equally disgrace yourself.

Why not disgrace him/her outside if I don't have opportunity to express my view at home?
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Theblessed(f): 12:12am On Oct 28, 2009
Akanbi_edu:

Madam EFCC lives in Nigeria and there has been, so far, no protest against the woman except on newspapers. If 140million living in Nigeria are not protesting, it could be one of two reasons.[b] Either Madam is doing well or 140million are afraid because they could be shot or manhandled by the ever zealous police. My point is that if you can't protest where there is serious risk, you are a coward who only want to take advantage of a more organized system abroad. [/b]These people who ran abroad thinking the wahala in Nigeria, usually think they can solve our problem here by harassing our public official out there. They are only doing more damage to the country and themselves.  Ever wonder why we are so notorious? It is not only because our leaders are not getting it right, it is also because we Nigerians keep abusing the leaders/country abroad and on any forum available. If you go around abusing your parents because they are theives, don't ever think you have exonerated yourself.

Tell them Ribadus and Elrufai's that their going around to abuse can not solve our problems, it only exposes our weaknesses more.

I repeat, the problem is here. If it is not solved here, it can not be solved.

[b]So, you understand there is something wrong with your country? That there are severe risks to take if challenging your system but, why?  Is your system a Democracy or Autocracy  camouflaged with Democracy or what else? If a Democracy, why such risks? You understand Nigerians have no clue about Democracy - a country where people are afraid to protest peacefully without getting killed by the powers that be or imprisoned for a very long time without trial.  And, there you are calling them cowards! Shows your sense of fairness and justice! You are disgusting!

In writing this and challenging Nigerians abroad to come home and protest makes me sick of you! If you don't know what to say, just pass and stop your provocative commentaries here.  Because, you are unaffected by all the sufferings in Nigeria or should I say, you and your family are so well cushioned from the effects of poverty and misery of millions of Nigerians therefore, Nigerians can all rot if they like. Well, I have news for you and those almighty powers! Tell them, no one system last forever, their day shall certainly come and it's gonna be miserable for them. They think they've got all the powers therefore, on top of EVEREST (not for long) and who should challenge them?  

Never mind, the Almighty God is living above Everest and their day shall surely come, not necessarily in the way you and I might expect but in many other ways even the trillions of our Naira they stole would not save them and their family/friends. There are certain things money can not buy and it can not buy nor guarantee continuous good health! We all know that, don't we? Abacha didn't know his time was up and when it came - he was history! So, keep supporting those doing all the wrong things, ok! KNOWING THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND FAIL TO DO IT, IS A SIN IN THE EYES OF GOD and you will be answerable for supporting evil.  You can all run but you can not hide!  

Imagine you knowing how corrupt the system you support is, a system that disregard all Democratic principles, known to all that you are challenging Nigerians abroad to come home and fight - would they ever get justice, if need be?? After all, it was corruption, unfairness, injustice and hardship/suffering that drove many Nigerians away from their own country that you are mocking them to come and challenge, you're disgusting! There you are again, trying to present your so called zealous Nigerian Police as the cause of the iniquity in our system. No, they are not rather mere product of the system.

Surely, it was this cruel system that set them up, abi Therefore, an integrated part of an atrocious and corrupt Nigerian Political system, isn't it So, why present the Nigerian Police as the almighty powers that be when actually, the Nigerian Police is only an Appointee by this cruel system and has no such massive powers. Their Oga does what your Oga tells him to do, else? So, if he tells him to kill everyone in the street of Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Portharcourt, Kafanchan etc he would certainly do so in order to keep his job, no bi so o o!

Assuming Nigerians abroad accept your challenge and come home, have you considered the Public Order chaos and consequences, that might cause? Have you? Abi, you and those you support would be the first to pack your families in the Private Jet we - the people paid for and disappear out of the country to your safe havens in Switzerland, no bi so o o?? And poor Nigerians would then bore the brunt, isn't it? Imagine, a land people are already suffering and dying, you are inviting more chaos, that suggest the kind of a person you and your kind are! Sadist!
[/b]
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by POSAKOSA1(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2009
my EYES-----ooooooow
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Theblessed(f): 12:38am On Oct 28, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

my EYES-----ooooooow

POSAKOSA1:

my eyes    undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

[size=24pt]If you have eye problems may I suggest you see your ophtalmologist maybe, he/she might help!

Have been trying to avoid you all along, on here. But your lack of intelligence wouldn't let you see reason. Enough is enough of your bullshit about my texts here, ok! It seems you want a fight from me? Now let's do it maybe, the experience would teach you a lesson like it did to others before you and the more you shout the Bigger they get, trust me! Bastard idiot!
[/size]
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by POSAKOSA1(m): 4:34am On Oct 28, 2009
wait------how old are you ? 50 ? you need a man or a good vibrator  :-* kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by GeorgeD1(m): 10:58am On Oct 28, 2009
why all this screaming here?
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Akanbiedu(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2009
Theblessed:

[b]So, you understand there is something wrong with your country? That there are severe risks to take if challenging your system but, why?  Is your system a Democracy or Autocracy  camouflaged with Democracy or what else? If a Democracy, why such risks? You understand Nigerians have no clue about Democracy - a country where people are afraid to protest peacefully without getting killed by the powers that be or imprisoned for a very long time without trial.  And, there you are calling them cowards! Shows your sense of fairness and justice! You are disgusting!

In writing this and challenging Nigerians abroad to come home and protest makes me sick of you! If you don't know what to say, just pass and stop your provocative commentaries here.  Because, you are unaffected by all the sufferings in Nigeria or should I say, you and your family are so well cushioned from the effects of poverty and misery of millions of Nigerians therefore, Nigerians can all rot if they like. Well, I have news for you and those almighty powers! Tell them, no one system last forever, their day shall certainly come and it's gonna be miserable for them. They think they've got all the powers therefore, on top of EVEREST (not for long) and who should challenge them?  

Never mind, the Almighty God is living above Everest and their day shall surely come, not necessarily in the way you and I might expect but in many other ways even the trillions of our Naira they stole would not save them and their family/friends. There are certain things money can not buy and it can not buy nor guarantee continuous good health! We all know that, don't we? Abacha didn't know his time was up and when it came - he was history! So, keep supporting those doing all the wrong things, ok! KNOWING THE RIGHT THING TO DO, AND FAIL TO DO IT, IS A SIN IN THE EYES OF GOD and you will be answerable for supporting evil.  You can all run but you can not hide!  

Imagine you knowing how corrupt the system you support is, a system that disregard all Democratic principles, known to all that you are challenging Nigerians abroad to come home and fight - would they ever get justice, if need be?? After all, it was corruption, unfairness, injustice and hardship/suffering that drove many Nigerians away from their own country that you are mocking them to come and challenge, you're disgusting! There you are again, trying to present your so called zealous Nigerian Police as the cause of the iniquity in our system. No, they are not rather mere product of the system.

Surely, it was this cruel system that set them up, abi Therefore, an integrated part of an atrocious and corrupt Nigerian Political system, isn't it So, why present the Nigerian Police as the almighty powers that be when actually, the Nigerian Police is only an Appointee by this cruel system and has no such massive powers. Their Oga does what your Oga tells him to do, else? So, if he tells him to kill everyone in the street of Abuja, Lagos, Benin, Enugu, Portharcourt, Kafanchan etc he would certainly do so in order to keep his job, no bi so o o!

Assuming Nigerians abroad accept your challenge and come home, have you considered the Public Order chaos and consequences, that might cause? Have you? Abi, you and those you support would be the first to pack your families in the Private Jet we - the people paid for and disappear out of the country to your safe havens in Switzerland, no bi so o o?? And poor Nigerians would then bore the brunt, isn't it? Imagine, a land people are already suffering and dying, you are inviting more chaos, that suggest the kind of a person you and your kind are! Sadist!
[/b]

Well I never challenged them to come home and protest. I merely said if 140million in Nigeria are not protesting against the woman, why should 1000 abroad be taken seriously? what does that say about the few hundreds protesting abroad? Do you know the magnitude of protests that happened in Iran after the last general elections. It came from within. keep denying I have no problem with that.

You sure made a big assumption there that I am comfortable. I understand your frustration dear. Its not your fault, its the damage that has been done to you and many of us over the years.

Anyways, I see your sense of reasoning along the line. Talk about police and the system as if they were imported from somewhere else. they are all part of us. the police and other institutions are all part of the system. Whatever they are, is a reflection of all of us(something like cumulative GP). get that?I am not impressed with your talk about Abacha. You sure think its about a man. If he died in office, what about the damage he did to the system? keep waiting for the Almighty.Ok.

My little experience in party politics (NCP) taught me a lot about Nigerians. Sometimes I feel like describing people as traitors. Imagine fighting for people and you look behind and there is nobody there. They all believe that by the time they get abroad, their problems have been solved only to wake up and see that they don't really belong there. then frustration sets in. at any slightest opprtunity, they vent their anger. they no longer know who is acting in their interest.Go ask Chief Gani why he bacame subtle with government after the 2003 elections.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by GeorgeD1(m): 11:06am On Oct 28, 2009
na wao!
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by muktaba: 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
Una just dey yan rubish,if anyone feel say that post easy, make the person go apply make him or her take over so that the person go see the heat wey the woman dey go through,no bi say i dey support the woman o,but wetin i dey talk bi say dat office no easy to handle.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Kobojunkie: 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2009
Akanbi_edu:

Well I never challenged them to come home and protest. I merely said if 140million in Nigeria are not protesting against the woman, why should 1000 abroad be taken seriously? what does that say about the few hundreds protesting abroad? Do you know the magnitude of protests that happened in Iran after the last general elections. It came from within. keep denying I have no problem with that.

Actually, that says how forward those abroad are. Do you wait for 140 million to act before you attack an issue that concerns you? Do you also wait for 140 million in Nigeria to act before you go after the man who stole from you? My point is, the logic above fails on so many levels and should not even be produced as retort on issues like this in the year 2009.
Do you have a problem understanding what FREEDOM of SPEECH, and DEMOCRACY means?

Akanbi_edu:

You sure made a big assumption there that I am comfortable. I understand your frustration dear. Its not your fault, its the damage that has been done to you and many of us over the years.

Actually, your words that since the 140 million living in Nigeria have YET to protest out of, according to you, FEAR, that those abroad ought not not, leads one to believe that you are quite comfortable with the status quo, even if your comfort is likely born out of fear that you might also get killed if you stand up.

Akanbi_edu:

Anyways, I see your sense of reasoning along the line. Talk about police and the system as if they were imported from somewhere else. they are all part of us. the police and other institutions are all part of the system. Whatever they are, is a reflection of all of us(something like cumulative GP). get that?I am not impressed with your talk about Abacha. You sure think its about a man. If he died in office, what about the damage he did to the system? keep waiting for the Almighty.Ok.

If YOU admit that WE (the populace) are the problem, then WHY do you PROTEST when Nigerians, even those abroad stand UP against the problem? Do you see how this doubletalk will not cut this one for you?

Akanbi_edu:

My little experience in party politics (NCP) taught me a lot about Nigerians. Sometimes I feel like describing people as traitors. Imagine fighting for people and you look behind and there is nobody there. They all believe that by the time they get abroad, their problems have been solved only to wake up and see that they don't really belong there. then frustration sets in. at any slightest opprtunity, they vent their anger. they no longer know who is acting in their interest.Go ask Chief Gani why he bacame subtle with government after the 2003 elections.

Huh? Dude, could you please learn to SPEAK FOR YOURSELF rather than trying to speak for all? Gani was in Nigeria for decades fighting and NOT EVEN YOU stood up to fight with him. I bet you cheered from afar but turned the other way when he called for help from the masses. So what does that make you?

Should all Nigerians then sit back and be like you because your conscience is still condemning you or something for your inaction? Should ALL Nigerians be condemned to living life as you choose? Come on!! If you really believe that things ought to change, it would behoove you to learn that change starts from WHERE YOU ARE and not just FROM NIGERIA. There are Nigerians almost everywhere on this planet today. If they started pushing for change from wherever they are, I am sure it would help get those in Nigeria to stand up and do the same.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Akanbiedu(m): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2009
Kobojunkie:

Huh? Dude, could you please learn to SPEAK FOR YOURSELF rather than trying to speak for all? Gani was in Nigeria for decades fighting and NOT EVEN YOU stood up to fight with him. I bet you cheered from afar but turned the other way when he called for help from the masses. So what does that make you?

Should all Nigerians then sit back and be like you because your conscience is still condemning you or something for your inaction? Should ALL Nigerians be condemned to living life as you choose? Come on!! If you really believe that things ought to change, it would behoove you to learn that change starts from WHERE YOU ARE and not just FROM NIGERIA. There are Nigerians almost everywhere on this planet today. If they started pushing for change from wherever they are, I am sure it would help get those in Nigeria to stand up and do the same.

Well I hope this happens.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by GeorgeD1(m): 8:50am On Oct 29, 2009
you're always quoting people, kobo. this your style na wao!
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Afam4eva(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2009
I think Nigerians in the diaspora are more patriotic than the ones in Nigeria. The ones in Nigeria are cowards, they rant in the comfort of their bedrooms but cannot come out and face the cabals that has been inflicted pain on this nation.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by GeorgeD1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 29, 2009
if they were so 'patriotic' why did they run away in the first place?!
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2009
Since when did moving to a place where you can better explore opportunities equal running away? Do they OWE you and yours anything?
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by GeorgeD1(m): 4:56pm On Oct 29, 2009
it's not about 'owing' anything. it's about staying put to solve the problem together.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by hambagda: 5:17pm On Oct 29, 2009
those foolish nigerians abroad lack focus.i guess they are blind sighted.abeg make una leave hajjia farida alone.she's competent[/color]
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by toshacer: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
the Nigerians abroad are so foolish and stupid for doing that to the woman. They should first of all fish out all the dupes, thieves, murderers, rapists, forgers, credit card thieves, and dubious Nigerians amongst themselves before shouting on people who come to visit from home, or are they saying they dont know them? These are people who forged papers to travel abroad, these are people who dont pay one sigle tax in Nigeria, these are people who says Nigeria is a failed state and doomed, these are people who should all be shot first but because they are abroad, they seem to have become the saviour of Nigeria- bull crap people. Giving the opportunity, all of them will be rounded up, tried and sent to jail and thats when they will know how to shut up.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2009
George_D:

it's not about 'owing' anything. it's about staying put to solve the problem together.

Apparently, they seem to be doing a good job from where they are. For one, they were able to put WAZIRI in panic mode and i bet the next time she travels, she will, out of fear, try to keep it mum, or rather do better so she can get on their good side. So, if you did not RUN , why are you not OUTDOING them?
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by DRANOEL(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2009
really what has the woman done to receive such treatment?

those that have been prosecuted,the courts gave them a tap on the back

instead of following the ribadu era where people are pronounced guilty even before being charged she chose too abide by the rule of law (even if it is ibori,tinubu,kalu e.t.c)

must we do everything by fire brigade? how long did the oj simpson case last?

if you say babangida is corrupt should she just wake up and arrest him without necessary investigation? abeg you guys free the woman
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by toshacer: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2009
a case of kettle calling the pot black - diasporians my foot.
Re: Farida Waziri Attacked In New York by jara: 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2009
Tosh Acer
the Nigerians abroad are so foolish and stupid for doing that to the woman. They should first of all fish out all the dupes, thieves, murderers, rapists, forgers, credit card thieves, and dubious Nigerians amongst themselves before shouting on people who come to visit from home, or are they saying they dont know them? These are people who forged papers to travel abroad, these are people who dont pay one sigle tax in Nigeria, these are people who says Nigeria is a failed state and doomed, these are people who should all be shot first but because they are abroad, they seem to have become the saviour of Nigeria- bull crap people. Giving the opportunity, all of them will be rounded up, tried and sent to jail and thats when they will know how to shut up.

Tosh

You have a problem.
You need to find out how much they send home yearly to care for those who can not get a kobo from the useless politicians who come out and waste your taxes and resources abroad. You need to find out how many projects they start in Nigeria: jobs, housing construction and other businesses.
Yet they do not pay taxes? Who pays taxes in Nigeria and how much until they need freebies from government?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Gets Mad At Corruption!!- Re-Umaru Dikko Saga Revisited? / Faroukgate: Should Otedola Appear Before House Of Reps? / Satanic Fashola Runs Concentration Camps In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.