Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday (4141 Views)

Lady Buys Fish But Is Afraid Of Eating It For Not Knowing Its Name (Photos) / Girl Eating Noodles From A Toilet Bowl (Photo) / 10 Reasons You Should Avoid Eating Noodles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by Freethought(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
I eat one super pack indomie noodles in the morning and one in the night everyday. I do dat like 25 days in a month, the remaining 5-6 days is when I eat beans, rice and bread. Please is dere any side effect to that??
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by talktonase(m): 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
Malnutrition!

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by AnodaIT(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Preserved food is dangerous if accumulated in large quantities inside the body. So unless you have a very good digestive system, you stand a risk of developing cancer.

Meanwhile see how Tummy Tummy package their noodles without spice. Click to see pix and video .
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by sekundosekundo: 2:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pot belly loading...
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by Freethought(m): 2:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
AnodaIT:
Depends
On what?
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by Freethought(m): 2:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Pot belly loading...
That is out of it. I work out almost everyday
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by barongmj(f): 3:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Well , I think its OK if u add more proteins and vegetables when cooking to get a more balanced diet, bt feeding on plain noodles that's more of carbohydrate, that's kwashiorkor knocking o
Freethought:
I eat one super pack indomie noodles in the morning and one in the night everyday. I do dat like 25 days in a month, the remaining 5-6 days is when I eat beans, rice and bread. Please is dere any side effect to that??

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by ammyluv2002(f): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
GMO
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by Freethought(m): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
barongmj:
Well , I think its OK if u add more proteins and vegetables when cooking to get a more balanced diet, bt feeding on plain noodles that's more of carbohydrate, that's kwashiorkor knocking o

Yh, I add egg
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by Freethought(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
ammyluv2002:
GMO
Meaning?
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by ammyluv2002(f): 3:46pm On Oct 27, 2016
Freethought:

Meaning?
Genetically modified food.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by smarttitus: 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2016
There is sure going to be side effects. Noodles generally supplies very little calorie. The calorie supplied will be so little compare to your body demand which may lead to emaciation. The seasoning in some noodles contain monosodium glutamate which is cancerous. Spice up your noodles with vegetables, onions, carrots, pepper etc. They contain anti-oxidant that fights against free radicals in the body. Cheers...

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by symbianDON(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2016
smarttitus:
There is sure going to be side effects. Noodles generally supplies very little calorie. The calorie supplied will be so little compare to your body demand which may lead to emaciation. The seasoning in some noodles contain monosodium glutamate which is cancerous. Spice up your noodles with vegetables, onions, carrots, pepper etc. They contain anti-oxidant that fights against free radicals in the body. Cheers...
I may be wrong, but as far as I know, noodles are made from processed wheat flour...and fried....so I suppose it's going to be loaded with calories....plenty of unhealthy oil too.
Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by smarttitus: 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
symbianDON:

I may be wrong, but as far as I know, noodles are made from processed wheat flour...and fried....so I suppose it's going to be loaded with calories....plenty of unhealthy oil too.

It is true that wheat flour is used for making noodles. What am saying is this, I think hungry man size indomie is averagely 100g.....1g of carbohydrate supplies 4kilocalories. 100g of indomie will supply just 400kcal which if you consume two packs per day will supply 800kcal. An average man needs more than 1500kcal per day.....see the deficiency.....

Oil aids satiety, you become satisfied early but with little calorie ......

Cbeers...

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Effect Of Eating Noodles Everyday by symbianDON(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
smarttitus:

It is true that wheat flour is used for making noodles. What am saying is this, I think hungry man size indomie is averagely 100g.....1g of carbohydrate supplies 4kilocalories. 100g of indomie will supply just 400kcal which if you consume two packs per day will supply 800kcal. An average man needs more than 1500kcal per day.....see the deficiency.....

Oil aids satiety, you become satisfied early but with little calorie ......

Cbeers...
ok I get your points. nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Strange Cakes (viewer's Discretion Is Advised) / Do People Still "WARM" Soup Daily In This Day And Age / I Just Finished Eating This Sexy Bread. (PICTURES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.