Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,140 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari (10470 Views)

Caption This Image - Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari And Head Of Service Oyo-ita / When 2 Abba Kyari Meet:Buhari Chief Of Staff Abba Kyari & Police Abba Kyari Meet / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by cute9ja: 3:08pm On Oct 27, 2016
Exclusive reports reaching NigerianEye has it that the Chief of Staff to President Muhammadu Buhari, Alhaji Abba Kyari who is under investigation by the Special Investigation Panel of the Nigerian Police Force over bribery allegations was today suspended by President Buhari.

NigerianEye recalls that the NCC, Nigeria’s telecoms regulator, slammed a $5 billion fine on MTN for failing to disconnect subscribers with unregistered phone lines bought before January 2012.

Following the frustrations of the telecommunications giant’s bid to fight the huge fine imposition, firstly through the courts and later through diplomatic means, Sahara Reporters published a report on 20th September 2016, stating that officials of MTN gave a bribe of N500million to Alhaji Abba Kyari, to intervene and use his closeness to President Buhari, to influence the federal government to give MTN a safe landing.

More details later

SOURCE: http://www.nigerianeye.com/2016/10/breaking-news-buhari-suspends-chief-of.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by ayobase(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Long overdue.

Over 30 days matter.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Baroque(f): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
No source
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by TheArchangel(f): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2016
Suspend and PROBE......
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by deji68: 3:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
source

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Funlordjnr: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
E be like say that N500m don turn to bone for dis grandpa kyari throat!

Finish him............ grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by BakireBulmaker: 3:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
And how does this affect the economy?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by cute9ja: 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by cute9ja: 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Moderators, please do the needful
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
long overdue, it has no effect
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lalasticlala ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
What a welcome development
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Young03(m): 3:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
His wife's words are manifesting in him

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
Suspend what?Why is he not sack while efcc should arrest him like the commission do to other opposition political party?Rubbish.

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by cute9ja: 3:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
comshots:
Suspend what?Why is he not sack while efcc should arrest him like the commission do to other opposition political party?Rubbish.

Abi o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by fendorf(m): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
The source though

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Aisha is surely winning the battle probably after a trip to za ozza room.

If na feedeefee, na efcc and dss but if na afeecee, na temporary suspension. Buhari is hypocrite raised to power 1million.angry

13 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Pavore9: 3:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
A welcome development.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by BankeSmalls(f): 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Are you serious?

Pictures of him being pushed out of aso rock?

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by LoveMachine(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
ADONBILIVIT! Seriously I don't trust that source but we shall soon see.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by gebest: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
That's good the man is too old sef, make buhari employ young man like me, afterall i campaign for him.
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by XFive: 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
We are getting there if this true
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by BankeSmalls(f): 3:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
gebest:
That's good the man is too old sef, make buhari employ young man like me, afterall i campaign for him.

Birds of same features flock together. Buhari understands only old men.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Bethelwealthy(m): 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
Now That Aisha's word really exposed d truth, where are those "kids" condemning her to the kitchen and the other room??

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by jaxxy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
SirJeffry:
Aisha is surely winning the battle probably after a trip to za ozza room.

If na feedeefee, na efcc and dss but if na afeecee, na temporary suspension. Buhari is hypocrite raised to power 1million.angry

To do dat to ur current chief of staff in naija u must be a saint. So I applaude him. Previous govt will not even move a finger for such an issue. Let's be fair and objective

6 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
Is that so?
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by BankeSmalls(f): 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
jaxxy:

To do dat to ur current chief of staff in naija u must be a saint. So I applaude him. Previous govt will not even move a finger for such an issue. Let's be fair and objective

Blame Gej as usual.

9 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by truefact: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ok, let the zombies come and rant as usual defending their chief certificateless duall.ardiho and his cronies
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by cute9ja: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
LoveMachine:
ADONBILIVIT! Seriously I don't trust that source but we shall soon see.

Ok then, let's wait till you watch it on NTA network news at night, maybe you will believe
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
BankeSmalls:

Blame Gej as usual.

Nope bt GEJ. Neva did anything to deazani even wen d Nass and all. Spoke on her issue. So this is a good development

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by LoveMachine(m): 3:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
cute9ja:

Ok then, let's wait till you watch it on NTA network news at night, maybe you will believe

If it's true then I'll be doing the jig but I refuse to get hype before legit confirmation. That's how I ended up sad about Diezani the last time.

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Buhari Suspends Chief Of Staff, Abba Kyari by saint047(m): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
This cannot be true

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swears In 19 Commissioners, Special Advisers (Photos) / 55 Party Chairmen Reject PDP Call For Mahmood Yakubu's Resignation / Bandits Have Stopped Students From Schools, Farmers From Farms – Niger State Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.