Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,528 members, 7,812,643 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger (2118 Views)

Why The Iphone 12 Is Coming Without A Charger! / 4 Things You Should Know If You Are Using A Phone With A Built-in Battery / See 5 Ways You Can Charge Your Phone Without A Charger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by Sniper453(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Now I know y'all think this crazy and it's just fantasy but it's for real.Here am gonna be educating you on how to Charge your Device With a Fruit!.I know must of you have questions and am here to answer it all.Lets take a look at how this works
How does a Fruit Charge a Phone
Most fruits as we all know are acidic(Contain acids).And according to Chemistry (Electricity),most acidic Contents are known to be good electrical conducters as they Conduct electricity .So now since most fruits are acidic,you can as well utilize their acidic properties and as well use it to charge your Phone.Now going back to the main topic ,here's how to Charge your phone using a Fruit
Gather your materials
To do this you must have all the necessary materials which includes
Charger Cable(USB)
Lots of acidic fruits like Citrus,pears,a apples.
Pieces of Copper screw
A Zinc nail for each fruits
Insulated Copper wire and of course
Pair's of Hand gloves to prevent electric shock
Now insert a zinc nail into the first fruit and always endeavour to leave a little part of the nail exposed so you can connect a wire to it
Now insert the Copper screw into the fruit and always endeavour to leave a space in between them .Now do so for all the fruits you have with you maintaining a close distance between both pieces(zinc /copper)
Now connect the fruit with the Copper wire.Use a Copper wire to Connect each fruits to a circuit
Connect a wire from the
copper piece of one fruit to the zinc of
another. Connect the copper piece on the
second fruit to the zinc of the third, and so
on.

Now cut off the large head of your USB cable wire to expose the wires and connect the Power wires to the end of the Fruit Chain
Now connect charger to your phone.Each fruit should be able to produce at always half a volt which you can as well combine all fruits to Fully charge your phone!
So you see,you don't need a charger before you can charge your Phone,just follow this process and you are good to go...!Next would be how to Charge your Phone using Energy from the Sun

Get more Shocking acts here
www.viperville.ml
Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by Haphard(m): 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Make pesin kuku buy charger charge phone pay pass these procedures oh.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by amerimex(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pictures and videos of you practicalising it or,,,,, adonbiliveU

3 Likes

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by samtee37(m): 7:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lemme me come and go

1 Like

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by nestic(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
LA CHARGE LA PHONE EXPLODE

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by HDoc(m): 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pictures or u knw d rest.
Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by Ikenna17(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
Before the phone is charged, iPhone 9 would be out in stores...

3 Likes

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by Gabflex: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dis na stress and waste of fruits, e no beta to buy new charger and enjoy ur fruit if riped...

I tries dat once but wasn't convinced
Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by talktonase(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
In this recession that my body needs fruit I will be wasting it to charge phone Wey light dey yakpa...holit there! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by Blaqqcorleone(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Bcoz say i wan charge fone.....y u no say make i go mars undecided

1 Like

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by VOJA(m): 1:15am On Oct 28, 2016
Before you even suffer to charge this phone make one bar enter, stone-beans sef suppose don done for fire...

E be like say u wan add salts to our injuries this recession period sef

1 Like

Re: Amazing! See How To Charge A Phone Without Using A Charger by wtfCode: 4:20am On Oct 28, 2016
VOJA:
Before you even suffer to charge this phone make one bar enter, stone-beans sef suppose don done for fire...

E be like say u wan add salts to our injuries this recession period sef
grin

(1) (Reply)

35k, Which To Buy? / OPSSON S1+ Flashfile, Firmware, Stock ROM Available Now / Is This Really Nokia 5.1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.