Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself (1012 Views)

What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Done To Survive? / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? / What's That Awkward Thing You Always Do Whenever You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 3:58pm On Oct 27, 2016
UNDERSTANDING YOU

Good day, how are you all,

sure you might be at work, or at your own office (entrepreneurs) or at wherever you choose to be, but wherever you are we have to talk about something we all need to understand and clear out..

We are talking about you and your purpose...

Some of us have already set standards for ourselves, that this is who we are, what we can do and what we can't do, how we choose to behave and represent ourselves, although sometimes we can fail miserably and act differently due to overwhelming situations we claim are out of our control, when we are just weak inwardly in real truth.

The real deal is that many of us are just acting naturally... (passives)

Which is one of the reason why we will want to solve only our own problems first and still say I give to the poor when I have....

Which is why we believe we have to do things only for ourselves first, before we can get to a higher point.. when we can just sit and solve a problem for someone and get serious cash for it..

Which is why we believe that if we believe in something we can make it.

Reacting naturally to things is not bad, but if you check out the great people of today, they didn't just react naturally, they went further, dug deeper, they did research...

Whenever they react to something, they try to understand why they reacted and this understanding creates who they are, rather than those who just say that is just me and that is how I behave

Why do you sleep at 12:00 in the night and wake by 4:00am when as an adult you are supposed to be having 6 hours of sleep at least.. you might say that is just who you are, that you are a light sleeper... Think deeper, why don't you sleep six hours and get a clearer head, why don't I sleep six hours so that I can think better and eat better..

This week, you are planning to go to work, or by Gods grace let something big come your way... you say.

Think deeper...

Why don't you sit down and create something big.... then allow God to make it bigger....

You might be thinking of how you will feed today, and you are just hungry you can't even think of others (children in somalia) feeling so hungry... You as an adult can bear that hunger, sit down and draft an idea to make you never hungry again and also this idea can feed half of Africa ... Think deeper

It is not about solving the problems we see right now... It is about solving the ones that cause the problems..

Right now you might be praying to God that if you get a 500,000 job in shell that you will serve him forever that you will be able to feed and cloth... Why don't you pray to God to give you a billion dollar idea .. so that you will be able to give other people job so that they will be able to feed, so that they will be able to live... Just because you existed...

You say you have a big idea, a passion for this or that and then you want to send it into the market...

Wait!

Because you love the idea, because you have passion for it, doesn't mean it will sell, doesn't mean I will like it, because I am different from you, in order words you have to make the product to make sense to me for me to buy it.

It is not because it makes so much sense to you. I mean you think it can't fail that is why It will sell.. Nope... It must solve one of my problems and a less laborious rate than the ones I have or you are a dreamer..

Think deeper...

All this we can do if we stop being us... and we start thinking deeper, starting reacting to things because we know them and how they work and not because I said so or because that is how you felt or because that is your mood.... if we stop thinking about ourselves alone and about everyone...

It is just like business

You want to be rich right.... you don't want to suffer, so rather than thinking of solving your own problems alone ....you can do this, create a product which over 1 billion people in Africa will have to subscribe to for $10 a month, that is $10 billion in one month...

This way you just made yourself rich by solving others problems... in other words you solved millions of peoples problems and they gave you their money as a thank you..

Is that not better than sitting in an office for shell...

Is that not better than running a boutique or hair saloon when we have over 10 shops in every 20 minutes walk...

Think deeper...

Stop looking a problem or question and giving your immediate opinion....

Look at a problem, and ask yourself, how did this problem come about... what is the problem based on... What are the 100 solutions I have

Look at the question, and ask yourself, how is the person who is asking this question feel, what led her here, negligence, what is she trying to solve

Thinking deeper not only makes you more intelligent... But it makes you worth more than gold...

You are not just flesh and blood, who eats, drinks, sleeps... you are a bulk of intelligence, who eats, drinks, sleeps... So use it

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise

Remember to follow me so that I may share more... and I will always follow you back...

I will be sharing another article in a jippy.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by frigingawesome(m): 4:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
cheesy grin
Well I sure knw one thing abt my self...
IM FRIGIN AWESOME...
tnks op

1 Like

Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
frigingawesome:
cheesy grin
Well I sure knw one thing abt my self...
IM FRIGIN AWESOME...
tnks op

Of course you are .....

I would love for you to recieve more than just this... You can just follow me and I will follow back
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by youngestmilly: 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2016
Go write up. Are u a speaker sir? Or writer
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
youngestmilly:
Go write up. Are u a speaker sir? Or writer

Interesting... The difference between the two relates to physical events... But

I am a writer... not a professional speaker actually, but I am a speaker

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by youngestmilly: 5:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Interesting... The difference between the two relates to physical events... But

I am a writer... not a professional speaker actually, but I am a speaker

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
shabba! Good to knw boss thanks
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
youngestmilly:
shabba! Good to knw boss thanks

Good to know you too..

Do remember to follow... so that we can share ideas.. ( I will always follow back)
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by dollyjoy(f): 5:05pm On Oct 27, 2016
embarassed
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 5:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
dollyjoy:
embarassed

My life, My Business..... Nice signature...

Actually, I very interested in investing in that Business
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by youngestmilly: 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Newbeginnings:

Good to know you too..

Do remember to follow... so that we can share ideas.. ( I will always follow back)
we don hear. No be to just dey giv us write up o I hope something will change abt me positively if I keep reading ur post
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
youngestmilly:
we don hear. No be to just dey giv us write up o I hope something will change abt me positively if I keep reading ur post

I have a lot of older posts and I have people who tell me how they felt differently just after going through them all... You can just go to my profile and read as many as you want.. (Relationship tips included)...

IF you like them you can just follow.. If none of them impacts your positively then I have failed my mission and I will like for you to contact me when you feel such..

Stay Healthy, Stay
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by youngestmilly: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
Newbeginnings:

I have a lot of older posts and I have people who tell me how they felt differently just after going through them all... You can just go to my profile and read as many as you want.. (Relationship tips included)...

IF you like them you can just follow.. If none of them impacts your positively then I have failed my mission and I will like for you to contact me when you feel such..

Stay Healthy, Stay
okay will do that thanks
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by kinggogo: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
R u a councillor
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 6:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
kinggogo:
R u a councillor

Hmm..... No ... Imagine as a motivator... and also someone who loves to be motivated
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by kinggogo: 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ok, tot u were
Re: The One Thing You Should Know About Yourself by Newbeginnings(m): 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
kinggogo:
Ok, tot u were

If you loved the article you saw above you can just follow and I will be sharing more (I will always follow you back)

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Chief Of Staff; Abba Kyari Has Been Suspended / The Beginning: My Love Life And My Sex Life 2 / Only In Nigeria...boys Charging Phones On ATM Machine At Night(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.