Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,792 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign (729 Views)

Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by agwom(m): 4:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
A Witness, Richard Ihediwa, told a Federal High Court on Thursday that embattled Olisa Metuh, solely funded publicity activities during Jonathan’s re-election campaign.

Metuh, a former National Publicity Secretary of Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is being tried for alleged N400 million money laundering.

He said that it came to a point that the ‘situation room’ was not funded by the party, and Metuh decided to pick up the burden and funded the activities of the publicity team from his pocket.

The witness said the financial status of the publicity arm was so bad that it got to a point that they could no longer pay companies that ran adverts for them.

He told the court that it was so bad that he contemplated resigning his position because the work load was too much for him to carry.

“But Metuh begged and asked me to understand that the office was not funded.

“That was when it was decided that extra hands be hired but he (Metuh) said he will pay them from his pocket.

“The nature of our schedule was so tight that I literally broke down because of pressure of work. I couldn’t cope because I was alone.

“I told Metuh I would not be able to continue except he hired other professionals.

“He reminded me that funding was an issue in the party and said he had severally made a case to the national working committee to no avail.

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/10/metuh-solely-funded-pdps-publicity-of-jonathans-campaign/
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by ekim004(m): 5:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
Let d past government be no matter how Buhari try 2 do his one sided corruption fight he cant retrieve one quarter of it
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by HtwoOw: 4:00am On Oct 28, 2016
To some people this is still witch hunt
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by modath(f): 4:07am On Oct 28, 2016

He said that it came to a point that the ‘situation room’ was not funded by the party, and Metuh decided to pick up the burden and funded the activities of the publicity team from his pocket....

“But Metuh begged and asked me to understand that the office was not funded.

Ewoooo... From his pocket? Nurse can lie sha!!! No honour among thieves again ooo..want job the poor guy to work for free... Anuofia.. cheesy
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by searchng4love: 4:52am On Oct 28, 2016
hi love...been dreaming about ye
modath:

Ewoooo... From his pocket? Nurse can lie sha!!! No honour among thieves again ooo..want job the poor guy to work for free... Anuofia.. cheesy
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by Babzrockman: 5:12am On Oct 28, 2016
It would be very hard for our leaders to succeed. Nigerians no longer stand for the truth. We have been blinded by Ethnicity and Religion.

Even when u see the truth; and because the culprit is a muslim, the muslim NL warriors will spark and the same applicable to the christian.

When news that has to do with southern or Northern people make d frontpage; both regions will be sloging it out and will even forget the reality of the contents.

My brother, my brother supports is what is killing us the most. Brothers that u have never benefited from and may never benefit anything from.

May be when we divided; we all face the reality of our brothers and may no longer see anyone to blame

2 Likes

Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2016
From your pockets?

Akuko Uwa grin

You diverted most of the monies into your accounts instead of using them for what it's was meant for jare cool
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by teeboila(m): 5:54am On Oct 28, 2016
Even after receiving N400 million Metuh no gree pay the publicity staff.
Chop alone die alone.
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by saint047(m): 5:56am On Oct 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by zakim(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
k
Re: Metuh Solely Funded PDP’s Publicity Of Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
If Metuh solely funded GEJ's campaign from his pocket,

How come Dokpesi admitted to have collected monies meant for advert from the NSA office through due process?

How did Metuh become a billionaire just by occupying the post of a Publicity Secretary?

(1) (Reply)

Resign And Join Police, Dakuku Tells Wike / "We Are Getting Them Out Of Our Country - Or Weare Going To Incarcerate.. / Iyabo Obasanjo Fires Shots At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.