Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer (27201 Views)

Mtn Function Specific Test On 28th Jan.2020 / MTN Test For Function Specific Test / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Jimwalex(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifeshyne:

PM me
This should not be a secret thing na biko..many of us want to benefit as well..my centre is abuja..pls how are the questions like..tnx
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Ifeshyne(f): 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
Jimwalex:

This should not be a secret thing na biko..many of us want to benefit as well..my centre is abuja..pls how are the questions like..tnx
Ok
You have to be really time consious. It comprises of Maths and verbal, for the maths its mostly ratio, percentages and number progressions and its for 30mins or there about. For the verbal please study gmat sentence correction questions, they'll ask you to rephrase a part of the sentence in a way that best  fits and you'll be given a number of options to choose from. Please be time consious o, and also don't click on "next section" if you're not through with the section you're in as each section times out itself. All the best.

1 Like

Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Jimwalex(m): 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Ok
You have to be really time consious. It comprises of Maths and verbal, for the maths its mostly ratio, percentages and number progressions and its for 30mins or there about. For the verbal please study gmat sentence correction questions, they'll ask you to rephrase a part of the sentence in a way that best  fits and you'll be given a number of options to choose from. Please be time consious o, and also don't click on "next section" if you're not through with the section you're in as each section times out itself. All the best. 
Wow so greatful.. Thanks a lot ..good luck to all of ud
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by unstopablecaleb(m): 6:13am On Nov 01, 2016
I got the invite and my center is Abuja, I trust that someone will be able to attempt the questions sha
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by StephenJobs(m): 7:37am On Nov 01, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Ok

Thanks man.....the info is so helpful....God bless u, n I pray u get d Job by God grace.
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by marrazy: 11:14am On Nov 01, 2016
If you wanna gate crash then you are on your own.because all those they invited have a computer generated code which is used to log in.
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by chingy63(m): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2016
Please respond to my PM, I am writing mine dis afternoon

Ifeshyne:

Exactly! Sorry but these company hrs actually come to nairaland, I witnessed one recently. So pm please.
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Geedhey(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifeshyne:

Ok
Just about all u need
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Ifeshyne(f): 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Geedhey:
Just about all u need
How did the test go
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Geedhey(m): 2:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Ifeshyne:
How did the test go
went well... hoping for the best
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Ifeshyne(f): 6:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Is there anyone writing tomorrow?
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by iabdulrazaq(m): 8:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Has anyone been sent dia score
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Jimwalex(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
iabdulrazaq:
Has anyone been sent dia score
I doubt...
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Geedhey(m): 11:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ifeshyne:
Is there anyone writing tomorrow?
did u get a mail asking to confirm location I applied for
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Ifeshyne(f): 7:52am On Nov 04, 2016
Geedhey:
did u get a mail asking to confirm location I applied for
No I didn't, did you?
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by abadazibto: 10:40pm On Nov 08, 2016
I also got a mail asking me to confirm my location. I replied the mail but haven't heard anything after that.
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Ifeshyne(f): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2016
abadazibto:
I also got a mail asking me to confirm my location. I replied the mail but haven't heard anything after that.
When did you get the mail?
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by stenlydxlite(m): 11:01am On Nov 09, 2016
Hi guys.....how do i apply?.....can pls help with the link
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Geedhey(m): 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2016
Ifeshyne:
No I didn't, did you?
got the mail... was sent on 3rd thought I had replied your quote since.
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by Geedhey(m): 11:20am On Nov 10, 2016
Any update yet??
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by makery: 8:50am On Nov 12, 2016
Pls am successful for the recent MTN Trade marketing Officer test. But I don't know when are the calling for interview. Pls anyone has experienced or also successful for the let talk. 07031757775
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by makery: 8:54am On Nov 12, 2016
Geedhey:

got the mail... was sent on 3rd thought I had replied your quote since.
This mean ure successful. Pls am also successful can we talk so that we can update each other
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by makery: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
abadazibto:
Pls can we talk so that we can update each other for the next stage pls07031757775
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by StephenJobs(m): 9:03am On Nov 12, 2016
I also got my score n I passed.....has any one being invited? and pls any one with experience on the interview pattern should pls kindly help
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by StephenJobs(m): 11:54pm On Nov 12, 2016
pls my pple say something now.......Help o BIKO
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by StephenJobs(m): 8:59pm On Nov 13, 2016
na woow o, na 3 persons pass ne??......n nobody with experience in nairaland to help us with insight as to wat to expect?

abeg make una help now, i dont want to blow this chance o, i dont know when another will come my way, pls any body that has pass through mtn interview process should kindly give details on wat to expect pls......May God bless you as you do so.....AMEN
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by abadazibto: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2016
Please, has anyone gotten an interview invitation?
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by StephenJobs(m): 2:55am On Nov 16, 2016
Yes i have......is slated for 18 november.....any idea on the structure of the interview?? the invite said is going to be competency based interview.
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by TheeRevelation: 7:43pm On Nov 18, 2016
StephenJobs:
Yes i have......is slated for 18 november.....any idea on the structure of the interview?? the invite said is going to be competency based interview.

what was ur test score??

I hope the interview went well today?
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by abadazibto: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2016
@Stevejobs, how was the interview? wat was it like? Likely questions asked?
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by StephenJobs(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2016
Re: MTN Call For A Function Specific Test For Trade Marketing Officer by TheeRevelation: 5:22pm On Nov 20, 2016
StephenJobs:
my score was 50%.....i was so lucky, the interview was a bit hot o.....but am just praying for the best. God i really need your help o

All the best man.

Please how can I get to the Mtn Office, Maritime office Lagos from Oshodi??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees / How Can I Handle This Particular Situation In My Place Of Work / Best Recruitment Companies In Nigeria - 20 List Of Recruitment Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.