Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Exclusive Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy &treasure Daniels" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy &treasure Daniels" (800 Views)

Tracy & Treasure Daniels Celebrate Their Birthday (Photos) / Nollywood Twins, Tracy And Treasure Daniels Rock Shorts / Nollywood Identical Twins, Tracy And Treasure Share Swimsuit Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy &treasure Daniels" by humourandstyle(f): 6:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
The beautiful Nigerian born twins, Treasure and Tracy Daniels famous for their acting skills are a fashionable duo. Having a twin and an equally fashionable sister is not something that happens everyday, you know? From my personal experience with twins, it is usually a 50 -50 thing. One may be really keen on fashion while the other is somewhat unbothered.

So, seeing fashion forward twins is always a delight. Although, a quick look at their Instagram handles show their youthful and feminine style, Treasure Daniels was kind enough to give more insight on their personal style, three things always in her bag, a celebrity's wardrobe she would love to raid and bits of dress fighting between her and her twin sister lol. Here are excerpts from the interview.

Mention one outfit you hate so much and can never be caught dead in.

This off-shoulder dress everyone is wearing these days, it is just so common. I don't want to be part of it. I don't even want it in my wardrobe, talk more of wearing it. I don't like it and I won't be caught dead in it.

If you could steal a certain celebrity's wardrobe for a week, whose would it be?

I would say Ebube Nwagbo. But she is lucky as most of her shoes and clothes size are bigger than mine. But, I would still love to raid her wardrobe. Atleast, I can manage some of them.

So, tell me a secret, since you guys are twins, has there ever been a time in your childhood where you fought over a particular dress? If yes? What happened?

Not just our childhood, even now (laughs), we still fight over dresses. We may go into a particular shop to find out there's
only a piece of a particular dress or a dress with two colours like blue and black and we both want blue (giggles). So, you can imagine how that goes. We would drag over it and sometimes throw a cast.

Whoever it falls on, gets the black dress. That's the interesting part of twins especially when we prefer a limited thing at the same time. Sure, we fight over some things sisters fight but it is still something of interest. For more on the interview session , click on the link https://humourandstyle./2016/10/27/style-focus-special-an-interview-with-stylish-nollywood-twins-tracy-and-treasure-daniels/

Re: Exclusive Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy &treasure Daniels" by talktonase(m): 6:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
If I was a twin I for carry my brother come marry Una... cry
Re: Exclusive Interview With Stylish Nollywood Twins "Tracy &treasure Daniels" by Raydos: 7:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
Wow!

(1) (Reply)

NOLLYWOOD SPOOF Is Here Again, Help Me With Likes / Basket Mouth To Run For 2019 Presidency / See How Car Armed Robber Was Tied Up Like A Cow (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.