Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) (14674 Views)

Babatunde Fashola Inspects The Dualization Of Lokoja-Benin Road (Photos) / Fashola Inspects Wharf Road, Apapa, Other Selected Roads In Lagos / Power Generation Now 67175 Mega Watt (picture Included ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by eezeribe(m): 9:51am On Oct 28, 2016
OK
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by obataokenwa(m): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Mr Fashola is a dullard. I believe he only knows about Lagos and has not travelled other places before his appointment. he is inexperienced
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by davinx1(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2016
APC would be there trying to deceive Nigerians...coming to taraba to inspect PDP's work....APC with no achievement.... We love PDP we love our governor Darius Dickson Ishaku

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by fourthworld: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
zakim:
ok

Is this man ministry of power for the North or the entire Nigeria? These people's ass licking can't be compared at all
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by Emassive(m): 10:11am On Oct 28, 2016
Bros. Just give u the power and stop the silly inspections
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by bams2999(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2016
just wait and see very soon
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by luminouz(m): 10:34am On Oct 28, 2016
royalfamily:
No single progress since this lazard has been appointed.
Receive sense n respect for Ur elders in Sango's name!

1 Like

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by whitebeard(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2016
undecided Ikeja electricity distribution company are really getting on my nerves lately..they said the can't get half of the amount they used to buy power from PHCN from the people.. Therefore they reduced power distribution drastically... "I want them to know that I use prepaid.."cyber war" is real ikedic..u have been warned..!!
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by simpleseyi: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
phoenix90:
A project initiated by GEJ's govt. I just don't understand why the man has been vilified so much despite his giant strides. Well posterity is still out with the gavel. http://www.blackborderbuild.com/industry--services/kashimbila-hydropower-station-taraba

Yes, you are right. Jonathan initiated many laudable projects but he did not complete any because the monies allocated for the projects were embezzled by his corrupt friends. Even the criminal and heartless sharing and looting of our treasury which GEJ promoted and encouraged, he also did not finish it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by saintmark88(m): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Donexy16:
Nice one.... We still expecting the promised change tho...

The change PDP couldn't deliver in 16 yrz, u want fashola to deliver in two years...Even Harry potters magic wand won't work n our case. Slow n Steady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by dabossman(m): 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
phoenix90:
A project initiated by GEJ's govt. I just don't understand why the man has been vilified so much despite his giant strides. Well posterity is still out with the gavel. http://www.blackborderbuild.com/industry--services/kashimbila-hydropower-station-taraba

Ask Femi Fani Kayode, Dokpesi and all those who were involved in GEJ's election campaign. Those who should have been highlighting GEJ's achievements, but were instead given PMB more publicity with their idiotic hate documentaries and moronic propaganda. [b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by orbitriz: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
phoenix90:

That project started under obj not jonathan

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by cronsberg: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2016
@ op, kashimbila dam is 700 megawatt not 40. same with zungeru 700mw dam, both of which were initiated by g.e.j and both are nearing completion now. am just waiting 4 the commencement of the massive 3000 megawatt mambila dam. job opportunities, agriculture, power.
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by biyams83(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
eleburu:
FASHOLA Inspects Kashimbila 40 Mega watts Hydro-Power Plant in Taraba state today, Thursday 27TH OCTOBER 2016.

https://adeenewsblog..co.ke/2016/10/fashola-inspects-40mw-hydro-power-plant.html?m=1

The name of the village where the dam is KASHIMBILA from Takum L.G.A of Taraba state
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by Sirchief1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
My place of work, indeed d minister of power, work and housing, was here yesterday to see the extent of work done and lay foundation for the
245km 132kv transmission line. this projected indeed is a multipurpose dam, that will provide source livelihood to thousands of Nigerians, and credit must go to the last administration for seeing the project to this stage, hope the present administration will see to its successful completion.
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by kedeojo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2016
yusufficient:
BABATUNDE RAJI FASHOLA ..... GO AND WRITE IT DOWN.... HE IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA . YEA I SAID IT..
I taught as much cos if he succeed in the ministry he currently handle, knowing that its has been our problems all the years. Buhari will definetly made him to be his successor. He is a goal getter cos I know he will surely deliver.
Re: Fashola Inspects 40 Mega Watt Hydro- Power Plant In Taraba (photo) by kedeojo(m): 11:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
phoenix90:
I don't know how u reason. So he took the ex president almost his tenure to initiate and didn't work on it abi. Every thing we here now is Gej initiative and no evidence of site work.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra Election: Donatus Okonkwo Submits Interest Form, Vows To Unseat Obiano / Wike Hosts Dinner For Social Media Influencers In Rivers State (Photos) / Tinubu Swears In 3 New Ministers: Jamila Bio, Balarabe Abbas & Olawande Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.