Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

How To Bake A Cake In A Microwave Oven In 10 Minutes! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Bake A Cake In A Microwave Oven In 10 Minutes! (1354 Views)

How To Bake A Cake / Let Us Bake The National Cake / Today’s My Birthday, Got A Cake From Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Bake A Cake In A Microwave Oven In 10 Minutes! by Naijadiymom(f): 8:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
how to bake a cake in a microwave oven

I am an unrepentant foodie and absolutely love exploring new recipes in the kitchen. I love pastries and sweets and will go to any length to satisfy a craving. Therefore, you can only imagine my state of mind when I wanted to eat cake and realized I was completely out of stock!

Well guess what?I put on my research cap and was able to discover a cake in a cup recipe. Yes! You read me right. A cake baked in a microwave oven that can be ready to eat in…... wait for it …….10 minutes! It tastes absolutely delectable and heavenly.

I have therefore made it my life's mission to share the microwave cake recipe with you all and I do hope that you will enjoy it as much as I do. Without any further delay, listed below are the ingredients you would need to create your very own microwave cake!

Ingredients

To bake a microwave cake you will need the following ingredients:

Half cup of white sugar

One egg

1 teaspoon of vanilla or flavor of your choice

A quarter cup of milk/ coconut milk

Half cup of all-purpose flour

2 tablespoons of cocoa powder( I used Milo)

A quarter teaspoon of baking powder

1/8 teaspoon of salt

3 tablespoons of butter

A pinch of Nescafe coffee (optional)

step by step process

Get out two bowls. In the first bowl, put in the butter,sugar,egg,vanilla and milk and mix thoroughly. In the second bowl mix the flour,cocoa,pinch of coffee, baking powder and salt together. Now add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix thoroughly until it's lump-free and you obtain a smooth consistency.

For the concluding part of this recipe, please click on http://naijadiymom.com/2016/10/27/make-incredibly-delicious-microwave-cake/.

1 Like

Re: How To Bake A Cake In A Microwave Oven In 10 Minutes! by heryourjay(m): 8:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Ama give it a try! Thanks for the Tips!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerians Are Muslims: CIA World Factbook / HISTORY MADE: Igboist Group Hits One Million+ Members On Facebook . / Top 10 TV Shows That Only Smart People Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.