Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) (61327 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Apgar Alaigbo has revealed more facts behing Chidinma's leaked sex video.According to him,Chidinma was meant to hand over only her crown and go with her car but the man implicated in her blackmailing did otherwise.Below is what he wrote.....

'Evidence abound at ABS as the Car of Chidinma found at ABS THE CUCUMBER STATION by Mazi Odera

Damn, how can my own Government be this callous?
This is the price CAR won by Chidinma Okeke as Miss Anambra 2015 ,we know that she will hand over her crown directly to the next queen and she keep the Car. But the Lords of the state who also controls the faith of small girls did otherwise.

This Car is parked at ABS CAR PARK under the usage and protection of ABIOLA JINADU the PA to UCHE NWORAH who is the MD and CEO of ABS, she is also the love-vendor GENERAL of ABS, so the question is what is the CAR doing at ABS "The CUCUMBER STATION " .

Is it not admissible of guilt and intent?

Where is Barrister Emeka Emeka Emmy Ugwuonye the Core HARD CORE RADICAL LAWYER or our time and the DPA DISCIPLES?

This abomination cannot stand in Igbo land, yes, we know about MAN INHUMANITY TO MAN but what what can we call this?

How can you use NARCOTICS to make life of innocent girls useless and still draw Salary from my state?

Where is Daniel Elombah OF ELOMBA. COM?
Are we waiting for Western reporters to come and do our job for us?

What is the reason this Car is parked at ABS?'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/chidinmas-leaked-sex-videomore-facts.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
lesson for whoever is searching for fame.

"Never dip your hands in something dirty no matter what"

pls I need the video o!!!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by ebosie11(f): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by kinzation(m): 8:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
He he he Wii u all kip kwayet if I her any cucumber or sex videos again

issorrai
plincipal lalastica u too abi contunu

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Goldenheart(m): 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
E never do una.. ....
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by MarqusSpyce(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
I said this before this girl is going through much... where are the black mailers are they going to go unpunished?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
nawa oo

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
it will not be well with those taken advantage of this girl's weaknesses.

I'm so touched right now. I feel for her.

Why is the state governor keeping mute on this girl's case?

This is not fair.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Stellamariss(f): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
God pls help dis girl ,this is so annoying

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by hungryboy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
People dey always like say,
No peace for the wicked,
But dat one na lie for Naija,
Cos for here,
Na d wicked dey enjoy pass

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Young03(m): 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
ah don tire for this matter
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by HARDDON: 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2016
Beauty Queen's car with no branding?

Wow

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by ameezy(m): 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Miss cucumber grin tongue

82 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by LecciGucci: 12:26am On Oct 28, 2016
That blackmailer wil suffer

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by 360xclusive(m): 6:17am On Oct 28, 2016
angry
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by OKorowanta: 6:29am On Oct 28, 2016
Abeg make dem ALLOW the girl kon stay wit me.
She needs somebody who can guide her through dis mess.
A motivational speaker,a counselor and all round life coach.
She needs me.

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Laveda(f): 6:36am On Oct 28, 2016
I just pity her, she's been through a whole lot.

Next time, no matter the circumstance she won't allow a camera on her head while doing shii.. ..

But I'm tired of all these, issue has been overflogged nau, y'all just let it slide. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by SalomonKane: 6:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:
I just pity her, she's been through a whole lot.

Next time, no matter the circumstance she won't allow a camera on her head while doing shii.. ..

But I'm tired of all these, issue has been overflogged nau, y'all just let it slide. undecided
She's yet to be arrested for breaking the law.

Frankly, I wonder why the police are still sitting down idle.

If it was someone caught smoking weed, the way they will descend on the person will make you weep!.

#FreeDaWeed.

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by SalomonKane: 6:47am On Oct 28, 2016
Airforce1:
it will not be well with those taken advantage of this girl's weaknesses.

I'm so touched right now. I feel for her.

Why is the state governor keeping mute on this girl's case?

This is not fair.
Is she the only on being mal-treated in the state?

Why should the state governor come to her rescue when there are many others who clearly need his help more?

This is obvious signs of nepotism. Let the girl remain where she is.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Laveda(f): 6:47am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
She's yet to be arrested for breaking the law.

Frankly, I wonder why the police are still sitting down idle.

If it was someone caught smoking weed, the way they will descend on the person will make you weep!.

#FreeDaWeed.
Uhh... Nope, I don't want her arrested, she has been through a lot already, arresting her now is more like a death sentence.
I'd be happy if it all dies down like that.

She needs someone by her for now, not all these.

19 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by SalomonKane: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

Uhh... Nope, I don't want her arrested, she has been through a lot already, arresting her now is more like a death sentence.
I'd be happy if it all dies down like that.

She needs someone by her for now, not all these.
Excuse me? You don't want her arrested? Tell me, when did what you want become the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

This is how we allow sentiment to cloud our judgment and twist us into becoming the absymal disgrace of a nation we are today.

Shee broke the law, fair and square! She should face the music. It's that simple. All this sympathy is unwarranted.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Laveda(f): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
Excuse me? You don't want her arrested? Tell me, when did what you want become the law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria?

This is how we allow sentiment to cloud our judgment and twist us into becoming the absymal disgrace of a nation we are today.

Shee broke the law, fair and square! She should face the music. It's that simple. All this sympathy is unwarranted.
grin This ain't the first law to be broken in Nigeria, so why should hers be like she killed?

Yeah sentiment, I'm being sentimental because I have human symphaty, cause she has been caught doesn't mean I should start throwing stones at her and call for her head.. .. On a normal day, what two grown individuals do in a room isn't my business so far its not rape, she was only stupid to film it..

She deserves mercy.... I hope she gets it.

36 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by SalomonKane: 7:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Laveda:

grin This ain't the first law to be broken in Nigeria, so why should hers be like she killed?

Yeah sentiment, I'm being sentimental because I have human symphaty, cause she has been caught doesn't mean I should start throwing stones at her and call for her head.. .. On a normal day, what two grown individuals do in a room isn't my business so far its not rape, she was only stupid to film it..

She deserves mercy.... I hope she gets it.
LOL. From your post it shows you know lil or nothing about the law.

Lesbianism, is a crime punishable in Nigeria. She was filmed committing the act. That's more than enough evidence for the police to prosecute her.

And yes, her crime isn't the first, but neither will it be the last. What makes her crime unique is that she was caught red handed. With her hands inside the cookie jar. Now that's the difference.

The evidence was/is watched by many. So your being sentimental and having human sympathy doesn't have anything to do with it.

She broke the law, there's evidence to support it, now that's final!.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by veekid(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
This is what hey want for her
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
Are we ever gonna get over this phase?

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by finalbosss1(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Princelegacylemoha(m): 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2016
Vanity upon Vanity
Now tell me what she had gained in all
SHAME & DISGRACE
I only pity her family
Just cox of temporary firm.
Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by otijah(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
SalomonKane:
LOL. From your post it shows you know lil or nothing about the law.
Lesbianism, is a crime punishable in Nigeria. She was filmed committing the act. That's more than enough evidence for the police to prosecute her.
And yes, her crime isn't the first, but neither will it be the last. What makes her crime unique is that she was caught red handed. With her hands inside the cookie jar. Now that's the difference.
The evidence was/is watched by many. So your being sentimental and having human sympathy doesn't have anything to do with it.
She broke the law, there's evidence to support it, now that's final!.
SalomonKane:
SalomonKane:
Is she the only on being mal-treated in the state?
Why should the state governor come to her rescue when there are many others who clearly need his help more?
This is obvious signs of nepotism. Let the girl remain where she is.
Oga the way you are carrying this girl matter for your head een, e be like say she refuse u her punna before. Haba!!! E don do. If u be judge u go sentence her to firing squad oo. Hypocrites

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
She has been Subject to enough Embarrassments and ridicule already, that 100yrs seems Not to be enough for her and her Generation to regain her lost name and glory.

I think the Emotional and psychological trauma she must be going through right now is enough punishment for her...

They should just let her be pls. Most of those calling for her head are guilty of Worst crime..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
eyayh

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Eldinot4(m): 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
Chidinma the cucumber gyal. All beauty queens are whores

My prblm is not her, infact i like her, my problem is why did she lie to us in the first place saying it was photoshopped undecided nd tryin to make us look stewpid. Now they want us to believe she was blackmailed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke's Prize Car Seized From Her (Photos) by Siga: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2016
... Nigerians... nawa oo... Yes ...Homosexuality is crime in the land.... same goes for stealing and looting... have u guys given those who robbed u blind their share of punishment? ... Misplaced priority thinz.... Most of una so called rich women and men for Nigeria engage in homosexuality... infact, for that una House of Assembly and Senate...

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Shows Off Cleavage (photo) / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis / Ikorodu Bois Feature On Steve Harvey’s American TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.