Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,868 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life (726 Views)

Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire / Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Tebson(m): 9:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
My Aunt has been on sick bed (Breast Cancer) for long so we were referred to this site http://esomaherbal.com/cancer.html ...Summary of the story is that she was placed on six month therapy and as I type this, shes in perfect state of health. We also came across other patients that testified that the drug worked on them. Am not saying this is the cure but I believe PRAYERS+THE DRUG could be the solution to those battling with cancer.
I just felt like sharing coz I know this disease is getting prevalent.
Please if you know anyone that is battling with cancer, Kindly spread the word. Here's my contact 09028573112 for more info..Thanks
Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 28, 2016
It doesn't work this way!

Go to a hospital and stop living in a surreal paradise that is a figment of ur own imagination

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:
It doesn't work this way!

Go to a hospital and stop living in a surreal paradise that is a figment of ur own imagination
Brother, you are still living in the past. The past is when we believed cancer can only be treated with chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery to remove tumors. Come to the present where EDMARK has healed a woman completely of Liver cancer at stage II. Wake up from your slumber. 97% of the time, Chemotherapy doesn't work, and the machines don't detect the cancerous tissues at an early stage as they are very tiny. Doctors won't tell you to take this because they won't get a financial kick-back from it, but they would if you buy their chemotherapeutic drugs. Truly, the eye is useless when the mind is blind. Feel good now!

1 Like

Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 28, 2016
I pray ur cells do go cancerous and u wager ur life staked btw taking edmark and chemo.

tongue how can you conceive of the bullocks uve been posting here.

A cancer cell is one that has gone out of control. It replicates into different types of cells and is not governed by the laws of death or apoptosis. Cancer cells are programmed to be immortal. Physicians and medical practitioners have spent years in research only to come out with a solution to the menace with chemotherapy, radiotheraphy and transplantation only for quacks like you to open ur mouth and claim their efforts folly. It's not ur fault. I blame the ignorance seeping his own knowledge into the other ignorant human being.
YemiWrites1:
Brother, you are still living in the past. The past is when we believed cancer can only be treated with chemotherapy, radiotherapy or surgery to remove tumors. Come to the present where EDMARK has healed a woman completely of Liver cancer at stage II. Wake up from your slumber. 97% of the time, Chemotherapy doesn't work, and the machines don't detect the cancerous tissues at an early stage as they are very tiny. Doctors won't tell you to take this because they won't get a financial kick-back from it, but they would if you buy their chemotherapeutic drugs. Truly, the eye is useless when the mind is blind. Feel good now!
Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2016
YemiWrites1:

The boldened clearly explains your own actions from another view point.

Since u claim doctors are thieves.
You are an even bigger thief for saying chemotherapy shouldn't be sought but ur spit ridden concussion, edmark should be sought instead.

Have u no concience.

Only God knows h many ppl uve lead to their untimely deaths. Their blood will forever be on ur conscience.

By the way, ur basis for 97% chemo treated cases not working, is unfounded.

You are a thief and a liar.
Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

The boldened clearly explains your own actions from another view point.

Since u claim doctors are thieves.
You are an even bigger thief for saying chemotherapy shouldn't be sought but ur spit ridden concussion, edmark should be sought instead.

Have u no concience.

Only God knows h many ppl uve lead to their untimely deaths. Their blood will forever be on ur conscience.

By the way, ur basis for 97% chemo treated cases not working, is unfounded.

You are a thief and a liar.
Read again & tell me where I called doctors thieves. I always think win-win, not seeing everything as a zero-sum game. Do you believe doctors don't get a direct financial kick-back when they prescribe you anti-biotics? You make me laugh, dude because EDMARK save lives, we don't take. Didn't you see a case on one of my posts where a lady was discharged just because her father used another means different from the hospital's? People like you are what I call thorns among roses. How many people have come here to say I stole from them or EDMARK products don't work? You need to educate yourself, bro. Even Johns Hopkins came out recently to declare that these Chemotherapy machines don't detect the cancerous tissues early enough. That's how one of you too challenged me saying hyper-acidity & lack of oxygen can't cause cancer. If you don't have any other job than to cast stones, please find one. Educate yourself & stop blabbing. Now, tell me who is killing people. I'm here to educate people & save lives, take it or leave it. May you not hit a brick wall. Feel good now!
Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
Silkmoth33:

What do u think u r writing? Ur ignorance knows no bounds.

Not all cancers conform to this form of staging. The staging of a cancer is not significant than its class.

If u stupidly think u can sell more edmarks to the elite with that sales pitch, u will be sorely mistaken.

Since u claim to know so much about treatment of liver cancer stage II
Tell me what u understand by the TNM system of staging cancers and how best does it help physicians to address the treatment protocol.

You don't even know what liver ca is! U think it's about applying vaseline on the area affected and hokus pokus u heal d person, Oya tell me what type of liver cancer u say u treated successfully! And the pharmacodynamic of edmark in instilling d cure.

Mr. Quack Witchdoctor
You are just a hater, no matter how hard I try to explain, you won't understand. Feel good now!
Re: Say No To Cancer!! How God Saved Her Life by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
YemiWrites1:
You are just a hater, no matter how hard I try to explain, you won't understand. Feel good now!

Or u don't want to explain to me, because in truth there is no explanation.

You just concocted a brew from a mixture of spit, urine, crocodile sweat and early morning eye spikes, and u expect nairalanders to buy.

Sorry!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Never Use Condom In Sex Again / Venezuelan Military Truck Climb Citizens Protesting Against President Maduro / Tasly Massage Chair Cost ₦1,500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.