Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! (1402 Views)

Open Letter To Olamide - Why Olamide Shouldn’t Release An Album This Year 2018 / Why Olamide's OLIC 3 Was A Mess! / Wizkid And Olamide Might Just Be Homosexuals! (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Dammyomatic(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Welcome to my word my name is Damian and am the baddest blogger you guys would ever see!
I just signed up weeks ago and am here to make a difference actually am a rapper and singer and I can sing nearly any genre of music am currently searching for a producer though but less about me more about Baddo sneh, Olamide
He has been successful, he is rich, he has his own record label, he is doing alright but do you ever feel like is doing something's that mg later comeback to haunt and drown his career! Well if you don't let see if this reason will make you think again!

-HE REFUSES TO COLLABORATE WITH INTERNATIONAL ACTS
I know he said "he won't pay a dime for international acts" but I don't think he has too! WizKid is an example his remix with Drake didn't require any cash which am very sure cause wizkid himself said drake made the first move on the remix thing well back to Mr Olamide I think he should give performing with an international act a second thought cause if he doesn't this is Nigeria soon we will grow bored of his music and we will be like "who is olamide?"

-HE DOESN'T TRY SOMETHING NEW
From Eni duro to illuminati to omo to sha to shakiti bobo it has all been street music nearly all of his songs revolves around street pip which is not supposed to be like that people are supposed to try new things i don't know if this is pride or fear of losing fans but fans dont get to dictate your career for you so, Baddo abeg give us new jam it be like tthat is the main reason you no bring MAMAs gold home this years!

-I DON'T THINK HE WRITES HIS SONGS
By writing songs am not saying he his using ghostwriters am just saying he do much of freestyle than actual songwriting which is bad
It is a blessing when a rapper or singer can freestyle and record a song at one go but it starts to grow on them and starts making them lazy now let us test it!
Starting from "who you epp" to "orobo" his two songs am sure he freestyles through those songs and every single was just dropping success of his music he should really start writing his music

-YBNL FALLS OLAMIDE GO DOWN TOO
yahoo boy no laptop is just an amazing record label to be with adekunle Gold, ybnl princess and many other talented artist in this blessed record label they are moving up but not for long I don't know if olamide is trying to let people know YBNL's standard or he is just a bad business man
He didn't revive chinko ekun's contract and his moneymaker is leaving is record label which is lil kesh something that adekunle gold might also do! He should start focusing on ybnl future cause if that record label goes down I don't know any Nigerian record label that's gonna match olamide's needs and it just gonna be a motherfucking Embarrassment when people hear that the mighty YBNL nation has fallen!

-HE IS SLACKING AND FEELING RELAXED
if don't notice this it's either you are not in Nigeria or you don't know about African music The baddo sneh and founder of YBNL is not on top of his game at all the single "konkobility" never left number 18 in trace naijas list and that's because the song wasn't good enough his lyrics were cheap and there were too many hook ups that's why I love "Eminem" even though he has made a lot he doesn't rest from his blazing single "the warning" that I love and everybody is quite feeling. The music industry needs olamide if thinks he has done enough for the industry he has just sunk his career into the ocean so Abeg baddo sneh improve change your career and give the Nigeria music industry a good name!

Thanks my name is Damian! Watch for more 5 reason articles by me
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by playboy99(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2016
owo blow

5 Likes

Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by buckyfof(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
Somebody is dere making his millions, u re here writing wat people have been writing since God knows when

I no even like d guy, Na every week he dy release song.....after which Na only two go make sense

Nigerians love rubbish ehn
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Dammyomatic(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2016
playboy99:
owo blow

Seriously, he has made his money but fame equals wealth, no fame no money! That's fact for you! When I tell you Olamide is going down big time you will say rubbish just wait and see what will become of YBNL next year
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by naijaboiy: 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
Where were you when he was switching up to try a few other things?

But I agree with you on the international aspect. He needs to expand his horizon, it may not necessarily be about awards but putting in more work and signing new artists that are good
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by playboy99(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dammyomatic:

Seriously, he has made his money but fame equals wealth, no fame no money! That's fact for you! When I tell you Olamide is going down big time you will say rubbish just wait and see what will become of YBNL next year
i would remind u next year wen the label is going places and lilkesh is still in ybnl u can watch is new video to confirm n all is concert ar always sold out pls how he won drown ?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Dammyomatic(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2016
playboy99:
i would remind u next year wen the label is going places and lilkesh is still in ybnl u can watch is new video to confirm n all is concert ar always sold out pls how he won drown ?

When lil kesh? That's probability nah! And am very sure lil mesh has left. Cause he made it official! His company going down without him acting is inevitable!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Sunnybabe(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
if he no run down go compress him now. bad belle. u that has not blow and criticising someone that has already blow. gerrarahea
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by playboy99(m): 10:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dammyomatic:

When lil kesh? That's probability nah! And am very sure lil mesh has left. Cause he made it official! His company going down without him acting is inevitable!
aii let watch n see how things unfold
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Dammyomatic(m): 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
I just want you all to know before you start throwing insults at me!
The article is 5 reasons why olamide "MIGHT" be drowning his career meaning! His career might or might not down it is simple grammar my guys!
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by dammiecool(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dammyomatic:
I just want you all to know before you start throwing insults at me!
The article is 5 reasons why olamide "MIGHT" be drowning his career meaning! His career might or might not down it is simple grammar my guys!

Y concentrate on negative tinz? Y is ur article not preaching something positive? Y evils?
Work on ur own career Bro n stop looking 4 people drowning career.
The truth is nothing last 4 ever, but let dis guy enjoy his time stop pulling him down grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Osgilliat(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2016
What I enjoy most about Olamide Na him street music he is always preaching on. I don't know about others but as for me i'm tired of those naija musician preaching about girls girls and more girls. Today Na folake, tomorrow Na sade, next day Na ogechi. I don't see Olamide music career noise diving from where I'm sitting.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Banks97(m): 11:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
I love olamide's song buh I don't think he's gonna drown next year, moreover lil kesh is still under YBNL and I don't see anything wrong in going into commercial when rap no werk again
Re: 5 Reasons Why Olamide Might Be Drowning His Career! by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 28, 2016
Went through the 5 lists and not one made sense. undecided

Olamide does not need any international collaboration aside other African artiste. The kind of song Olamide sings won't appeal to the whites. undecided

Olamide doesn't try something new? Rubbish! You clearly only listen to his hit tracks alone, try to get one of his album and you'd agree you posted crap.

Street ti take over, wordplay o jawo mo. The truth is Nigerians care less about what you are singing, no one cares about the lyrics. As long as the hook/chorus is catchy and the beat is good, your song is destined to be a hit. Infact records have shown that the more work you put into your rap lines, the lesser it appeals to Nigerians.You don't agree with me? Do you know D'prince has more recorded sales than Mode Nine and Jesse Jags combined?

I agree with you in your 4th point a bit. Just a bit.

Your claim that he is slacking is just plain ridiculous. I'm putting it to you that no artiste in this country has released more songs than Olamide in the last 5 years. 6 frigging hot albums in 5 years, and you call that slacking? Nigga puleeeze.

Lastmumu

(1) (Reply)

Sex Is The Sweetest Thing On Earth” –ghanaian Pastor Gushes After His First Time / A Girl Who Is Addicted To Twerking. Watch / Danielle And Richie Strip Off For Each After Meeting For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.