Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,701 members, 7,865,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Holla A New Dating App Created By Victor Valdes - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Holla A New Dating App Created By Victor Valdes (753 Views)

Barcelona Sacks Legend, Victor Valdes As Their U19s Coach / Barcelona Sack Goalkeeping Lengend, Victor Valdes As U19s Coach / See What Victor Valdes Did After Announcing His Retirement From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holla A New Dating App Created By Victor Valdes by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
Source: [url]http://gistcart.com/holla-new-dating-app-created-victor-valdes/
[/url]

Victor Valdes has created a mobile dating app named “Hola Dating” as the former Barcelona goalkeeper enters the technology market.
Valdes, 35, has partnered with students at the Autonomous University of Barcelona to develop his very own dating app – called ‘Hola’ – which is on the cusp of being launched into the public sphere.
Speaking about the process in a video posted to Twitter, Valdes said: ‘Here I’m on the app and the system says “Hola” and gives me a brown-orange colour. The system is giving me a completely random colour

‘Then, I show this message to the person I want to start a conversation with and that person can search for me and my profile thanks to the colour I’ve shown them. So then, we can start a conversation in a private channel.
‘We think that in the dating world, you can feel attracted to someone on the bus, the metro, in a cafe, or in a college or club
‘But, you don’t necessarily have the courage to approach them and break the ice. Therefore you need this app.’

(1) (Reply)

Which Sports Betting Is Best For Online Play And Online Withdrawals / Vitibet10000%sure Tips / Zidane Names His Son, Enzo In Squad To Face Juventus In Champions League Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.