Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Weeknd Vs Wizkid - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Weeknd Vs Wizkid (717 Views)

Music & Lyrics: Download WAKE UP – Travis Scott Ft The Weeknd / DOWNLOAD MP3 Kendrick Lamar - Pray For Me Ft The Weeknd / Weeknd Starboy Album Out. Download Link (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weeknd Vs Wizkid by Dammyomatic(m): 11:55pm On Oct 27, 2016
The weeknd or Abel as just released a new single titling "starboy" featuring the legendary daft punk. I know right does he not know we already have a starboy is the weeknd claiming wizkid's name or is he doing thin unintentionally! Cause right now am confused but this what u think about of them I mean what the weeknd has and WIZKID doesn't and what WIZKID has and the weekend doesn't

-WIZKID FAME IS LARGER THAN THE WEEKND'S
Yes it's true and if you don't believe here are proofs all of his singles are hit in European sensation hr gained more attraction faster than the weekend artist like Chris brown, French Montana, made friends with WIZKID probably the minute they knew what hr can do while the weeknd fame even took a bit longer

-HE DOESN'T HAVE HUS OWN RECORD LABEL WHILE WIZKID DOES
I know I know, but seriously if am going to be comparing thus two talented stars that includes there properties to so! I don't know what the weeknd is still waiting but when he still waits to create a record label WIZKID will always overpower him with that advantage!

-THE WEEKND DON WIN GRAMMY AND WIZKID HASN'T AND MIGHT NEVER WIN ONE(cause Grammy hate Nigerians)
The weeknd's album beauty behind madness actually won him a Grammy award and am thinking that's not the only award he won that night but nevertheless WIZKID hasn't won a Grammy so, there is that also if WIZKID don't win Grammy now this part won't be on this article so WIZKID go win Grammy to prove you are the real starboy

-THE WEEKND APPEARED 3 RESPECTIVE TIMES IN ONE BILLBOARD 100 LIST
It is very common when you see an artist name 7 times in a billboard 100 but when you see then respectively especially when it goes like this
1-The hills
2-earned it
3-can't feel my face
Yes it's true this three songs where number one, two and three of the hottest billboard 100 sometimes which was fucking amazing and while WIZKID is struggling to make a second billboard appearances the weeknd made three at one go so! This also proves that the weeknd might actually be the starboy he proves to be but you guys can also vote!

Who is the real starboy? The weeknd or WIZKID?

Authors Note: hey guys in my last post I said am a recording artiste and am kinda looking for a producer right now I will pay you real good have released two singles! "Fingers" and "lost in love" any producers that's either In Osun or kwara I will take anyone abeg!
Re: The Weeknd Vs Wizkid by queenitee(f): 1:28am On Oct 28, 2016
Let them decide for themselves
I can't start trying to figure out who the real starboy is.
Maybe the poster below knows sha

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Talented Music Artist In Need Of A Manager / Best Android App For Audio And Mp3 Musics / NEW Music Alert (video Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.