Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

My Fillow Nigerians - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Fillow Nigerians (732 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fillow Nigerians by calibus(m): 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2009
Affordable web designer,  call 08023554166 or visit the site on our banner.

Re: My Fillow Nigerians by yawatide(f): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2009
omo,

I just clicked the link to your site, as specified in your post and got a "website not found", or is it just me? It seems like you mised ".com" or whatever the domain is, in your link.

If the mistake is on your end, it definitely is not a good way to advertise yourself and your services. undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

omo,

I just clicked the link to your site, as specified in your post and got a "website not found", or is it just me? It seems like you mised ".com" or whatever the domain is, in your link.

If the mistake is on your end, it definitely is not a good way to advertise yourself and your services. undecided undecided lipsrsealed undecided undecided

nonexistent site tongue
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by yawatide(f): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2009
Your excellency Sir grin

The site actually exists. He just referenced it wrong. I will let him figure out what he did wrong so that he learns for next time wink
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 26, 2009
yawa-ti-de:

Your excellency Sir grin

The site actually exists. He just referenced it wrong. I will let him figure out what he did wrong so that he learns for next time wink

ok rectify the problems and let me know.

U are hereby granted state pardon grin grin grin
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by kolitos007: 11:15am On Oct 27, 2009
Ok Yawa and MrPrsdent, you are both GAY!!!!! What is all that, OMG, are you helping the poster or just flirting hehe, Mean while @poster, please complete site first you start pointing people to your site, thats all i can say.
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by yawatide(f): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2009
kolitos:

Again, the site exists.  I guess like some of my other posts, you don't get it. He just missed the suffix part of the url.  In fact, we have both YIMd and he admits to missing it, on grounds that each time he adds it, it gets "rejected".

Hint: just add .co.cc to the end of t9cl wink
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by kolitos007: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2009
yawa: you didn't get it neither, am not talking about your comments to the poster, am just talking about your post, with you and MrPrsdent,, just decided to miss the topic and flirting hehe
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 27, 2009
kolitos007:

yawa: you didn't get it neither, am not talking about your comments to the poster, am just talking about your post, with you and MrPrsdent,, just decided to miss the topic and[b] flirting[/b] hehe

is that allowed grin
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by palama: 9:49am On Oct 30, 2009
AT EDen Apartmen we give you the best and moden Decoration/Desing for yous homes, Hotels, Office, Marriage Receptions, Birthday Parties, .etc

Contact us On: 08051717963,
simpleinterios@yahoo.com
http://edenapartmen.webs.com/
Re: My Fillow Nigerians by calibus(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
thanks but you kind post your ads on www.the9jalist.com for free and your company too absolutely FREE,

(1) (Reply)

Help With "error 404!" *****CLOSED* ISSUE RESOLVED! / Do You Need A World-class/ Professional Website That Suites Your Businesses And / New To Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.