Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Abuse Of Siren In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuse Of Siren In Nigeria (734 Views)

Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / Police To Arrest Unauthourised Users Of Siren Nationwide / Use Of Siren In Imo State And Reapeted Mention Of Abia Governor On State Radio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuse Of Siren In Nigeria by Caliente(m): 6:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=13pt]I don't know about you but I get really pissed off to my guts anytime I hear the sirens. The most annoying moment is when cars are packed like body cells in traffic then one bastard starts blowing the siren so that the animal can pass. What does he expect drivers to do? Drive on two wheels like KITT of Knightrider or what? If you are in such a hurry why don't you use a helicopter. Or does the idiot think the other road users love traffic and don't want to get home or wherever destination it may be on time?

Sometimes you see these zoned out security operatives blaring the thing creating unnecessary nuisance. I wish I could be Clark Kent for a moment and teach them lessons they'll never forget.

I bought a pirated pamphlet of the Nigerian constitution but I barely read it before it disappeared so I didn't get anything about siren from it. I want to know what the constitution says about the siren, be it ambulance of whatever. Does the sound of siren automatically mean give way? How do you really feel about siren usage in 9ja?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Africa May Split - In A Few Days! / New Government In Nigeria 1/1/2010? / Nstional Assembly Gives Usa 7-day Ultimatum On Terror List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.