Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

Jump In! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Jump In! (577 Views)

Businessman Attempts To Jump Into Lagos Lagoon Over N.5m Debt / Second Big Jump In Covid Infections In SA - Total 7220 / The Ultimate 5- Day Stop Masturbation Challenge: Let's Jump In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jump In! by chicobaddest(m): 2:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Please is there any drug I can take or routine I can follow to grow beards. I am in my late 19 and yet to sprout any beard. would really appreciate your response.
Re: Jump In! by godfrey01(m): 2:39am On Oct 28, 2016
i lauggh you in spanish....bettter leave your face the way it is.. beads are not for everybody....... what me i am runnning ffrom you want to enter. if you know the time and enerrgy it takes to rub clipper on your face just to shappen your beARS, AND also the pains you will feel when you are bushy... my dear better leave your face natural they way it is.. or bettter still wait for the natural bears...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jump In! by Cmoyor: 2:49am On Oct 28, 2016
use methylated spirit grin grin grin grin grin thank me later

1 Like

Re: Jump In! by chicobaddest(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2016
godfrey01:
i lauggh you in spanish....bettter leave your face the way it is.. beads are not for everybody....... what me i am runnning ffrom you want to enter. if you know the time and enerrgy it takes to rub clipper on your face just to shappen your beARS, AND also the pains you will feel when you are bushy... my dear better leave your face natural they way it is.. or bettter still wait for the natural bears...
Thank you
I thought there was something wrong with me
Re: Jump In! by chicobaddest(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2016
Cmoyor:
use methylated spirit grin grin grin grin grin thank me later
Hmmm
Can you enlighten more on this?

(1) (Reply)

Tested And Trusted Solution For Ulcer! / Who Can Confirm This / What Can Be The Causes Of Breathing In A Noticeable Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.