Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews (731 Views)

Level 1 Fiverr Account For Sale With High Average Selling Price / Make $100/month on Facebook RP plus how to open Paypal acc that send & recei / UK Level 1 Fiverr Account For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews by Capitano1(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Hello there,

We are a team of programmers, with expertise in ecommerce websites,customized hyip site dev, world class landing pages etc. send yours your requirements we are ready to take it up anytime. It's what we do. We also offer the below services.

* Are you looking for Verified PAYpal account without any sending/receiving limits, we got it covered for you.

* We also give customized Fiverr reviews for any niche.

* And we sell fiverr accts with reviews ranging from 30+ reviews all 5** stars. (Share with us what kind of account you want, within 3 weeks your account should be ready)

We do the hard part why stress before you get jobs on FIVERR.

* BUY/SELL PAYPAL FUNDS of any amounts

Visit our official website
Www.growthisus.com

Serving you better
Best Regards.
Capitano1.
Re: Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews by Capitano1(m): 12:56pm On Oct 28, 2016
$200 Paypal funds available contact now. Only serious buyers pls
Re: Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews by wealthyplace(f): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2016
Capitano1:
Hello there,

We are a team of programmers, with expertise in ecommerce websites,customized hyip site dev, world class landing pages etc. send yours your requirements we are ready to take it up anytime. It's what we do. We also offer the below services.

* Are you looking for Verified PAYpal account without any sending/receiving limits, we got it covered for you.

* And we sell fiverr accts with reviews ranging from 30+ reviews all 5** stars. (Share with us what kind of account you want, within 3 weeks your account should be ready)

Www.growthisus.com

Serving you better
Best Regards.
Capitano1.

nice.
how much will that kind of fiverr account cost please?
Re: Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews by Capitano1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
wealthyplace:

nice.
how much will that kind of fiverr account cost please?
We charge as low as 20-35k per account.This depends on the level & amount of reviews. Let me know your requirements.Thanks

1 Like

Re: Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews by arefrizzy(m): 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Capitano1:
Hello there,

Www.growthisus.com

Serving you better
Best Regards.
Capitano1.

Hi,

My name is Aremu Friday, a Nigerian of cos. Iv been of fiver only for weeks, and because of the bad names some unscrupulous Nigerians earned us; it became hell for foreigners to trust anything we have to offer.

As a beginner on Fiverr, I created a US profile, hoping it help enhance sale and I completed the jobs I have excellently with 5star reviews until suddenly I couldn't respond to messages anymore, I receive only.

I thought I was barred but my gigs and account is completely active, I only have problems with sending or replying messages.

I will appreciate if anyone can give me a way out of this.

Added to this post is the screenshot of the error message I get anytime I try to send a message.

I have also contacted the customer service too, seems they don't receive it, no response yet.

Sorry I don't have time to proofread.

Thanks.
Aremu Friday

Re: Get Verified Paypal Acc,fiverr Acc(lv 1),fiverr Customized Reviews by Capitano1(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
arefrizzy:

Hi,

My name is Aremu Friday, a Nigerian of cos. Iv been of fiver only for weeks, and because of the bad names some unscrupulous Nigerians earned us; it became hell for foreigners to trust anything we have to offer.

As a beginner on Fiverr, I created a US profile, hoping it help enhance sale and I completed the jobs I have excellently with 5star reviews until suddenly I couldn't respond to messages anymore, I receive only.

I thought I was barred but my gigs and account is completely active, I only have problems with sending or replying messages.

I will appreciate if anyone can give me a way out of this.

Added to this post is the screenshot of the error message I get anytime I try to send a message.

I have also contacted the customer service too, seems they don't receive it, no response yet.

Sorry I don't have time to proofread.

Thanks.
Aremu Friday

Do you experience such error when on Pc. If yes, then you need to contact fiverr support as this is what only them can do.

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin And The Billion Coin For Sales / Zinoexchange For Bitcoins, Skrill, Paypal, And Neteller. / See How MMM Affected Banks Operation This Christmas!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.