Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] (51046 Views)

Chadwick Boseman's Dramatic Weight Loss: Fans Worried / Funny Toheeb Recreates Expensive Beyonce Look, Got People Laughing / Tiwa Savage Fails To Celebrate Teebillz Birthday; Fans Worried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by midehi2(f): 10:04am On Oct 28, 2016
is she expiring
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Emassive(m): 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
Overdo dey worry Naija Celebs... u go just turn stick

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin

She's got STD

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by phranklyn92(m): 10:06am On Oct 28, 2016
too much gbenshing is starting to manifest grin
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by mpianya39(m): 10:09am On Oct 28, 2016
grin fine gal
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Raheemzee(m): 10:10am On Oct 28, 2016
HabaSeun:

HIV?
na u talk am o
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by olaskul(m): 10:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Don't be surprised with how BIG her own Cucumber will look like.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Advance olosho
Coming from a lady like her, that's not so fresh. undecided
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2016
Check out how beautiful those two thick chics are. I no fit marry lepa girl.

#TeamThickChics
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Yomi6(m): 10:22am On Oct 28, 2016
When dem go tell una to stop dey fvck all this alhajis with pot belly una no go hear!
She better go for deliverance.

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by MinorityTribe1: 10:23am On Oct 28, 2016
I don't even know who the so called Beverly is but i can tell who she is from this photo.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by lacoach: 10:26am On Oct 28, 2016
Looking like vomit.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by cheriey(f): 10:42am On Oct 28, 2016
I have looked at ds pic a couple of times and honestly I'm yet to see what's wrong with it. She is bae mehn forget sentiment

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Advance olosho
tell me a lady who is not olosho and I will prove u wrong
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by samozi: 10:54am On Oct 28, 2016
I'll still cherish her nude pics grin
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Kimjinkyu(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2016
Oma307:
tell me a lady who is not olosho and I will prove u wrong
Me
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by passyhansome(m): 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Jarizod:
Recession don chop all this girl body finish..+ the small breasts and boobsi wey she get..sad life cry let's pray for her pls cry

The last time I used this memes I got One week ban from a zombie mod
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by sexymalato: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2016
Oi wan vomit. See creature can't they just be simple like meeeeee.

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by obontami: 11:14am On Oct 28, 2016
Her sugar daddy no pay her again grin
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 28, 2016
Kimjinkyu:
Me
lol you don't look like it
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
passyhansome:

The last time I used this memes I got One week ban from a zombie mod

probably it was d anti-spam bot
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by MaziOmenuko: 11:41am On Oct 28, 2016
She looks anorexic.

Btw, how can one look at those 3 babes and still say he prefers slim girls to well-built girls?
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Kimjinkyu(f): 11:46am On Oct 28, 2016
Oma307:
lol you don't look like it
They don't write it for face
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Kimjinkyu(f): 11:48am On Oct 28, 2016
OluKayy:

Coming from a lady like her, that's not so fresh. undecided
When I'm not olosho
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by khalhokage(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2016
Julietcutie:
but I am not worried. grin.... see Beverly is a model and models love being skinny in other to get more contracts.... I have a friend who is a model she had ass and all that good things of life stuff but if you see her now... SMH coz of modelling OMG

Lol, i concur, i had a friend like that too, i was even liking the babe, then she went into this modeling thing, which I encouraged her to do btw, now she looks like a homeless person that dresses nice. sad
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by faari(f): 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
She is not bad looking..except for the boycut though, doesn't suit her face.

If you think you've heard or read it all, think again.
Read gists that'll leave you jaw dropped on:
www.nigerialog.com
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Some ladies are fond of wearing high waist jean even when pregnant and when they they give birth, they will start complaining that the child's head looks like a loaf of bread. And I'll be like seriously? What were you expecting?? cheesy cheesy

Who said you ain't worthy of being a True Comedian.. I'll e-slap the dude..

Lmao..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by toye440: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2016
Abeg which one of them is Beverly.
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by vickylala239: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
TunezMedia:
A photo of former BBA star and Nollywood actress, Beverly Osu at Tracy and Treasure Daniels birthday party has set some of her fans against her as their worry over her health turned to series of attacks, with some comments stating that she has started transforming into a man due to her new slim look, while others begged her not to stay close to healthy people since she looked sick. See below....

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/actress-beverly-osu-unhealthy-look-has.html

I guess she is hiv positive
Re: Beverly Osu's "Unhealthy" Look Got Fans Worried [PICS] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dreamwaker:
African people and their obsession with being fat. Beverly looks good, that's how healthy Nigerian girls should look and not having potbelly like they want to contest with beer drinking men for "biggest potbelly award".

That will be a terrible way to look. looking sick with haunched back is no where near healthy look. I love my Nigerian ladies the way they are. Not necessarily fat but voluptuous. yea thats how "healthy" should be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Meets Naomi Campbell In Lagos (Photos) / Linda Osifo reacts to Etinosa going nude for Mc Galaxy (photos) / Sunday Alakinde Dies In Motor Accident (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.