Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno (489 Views)

Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To Benue Flood Victims / Kwankwaso Donates Relief Materials To Fulani Victims Of Mambila Terrorist Attack / See Photos Of Aisha Buhari,Shettima sharing Food To IDPs In Kaga, Borno State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by ceometromedia: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2016
President Buhari's wife, Aisha visited Kaga,Borno State donates relief materials from #GetInvolved launch to over 300 families. See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/10/photos-aisha-buhari-donates-relief.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by tonaydo(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2016
only in the north

is it an abomination if she goes to the east or west to help

meanwhile

Condom don't guarantee safe sex anymore

A friend of mine was wearing one when he was shot by the woman's husband
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by ceometromedia: 8:26am On Oct 28, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by nrexzy: 8:27am On Oct 28, 2016
Hope it isn't money from the other room she Is using to do charity oooo
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by Day11(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2016
Tell me why God will not bless dis woman

Beautiful First Lady.

Ride on
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 28, 2016
she belongs to
 the other room and
 Istanwithcucumber
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by Benjom(m): 8:50am On Oct 28, 2016
How generous of her. If she's done it for one, she's done it for all.
Re: PHOTOS: Aisha Buhari Donates Relief Materials To 300 Families In Kaga,borno by beautyoftheLord: 11:16am On Oct 28, 2016
Welldone Ma. Donate to other poverty stricken regions too. Beautiful woman!

(1) (Reply)

Court Summons Buhari, DSS Over Arrest Of Judges / Not A Single Nigerian Was Sent To Prison Because Me - Jonathan / I Will Cut My Green Card If Donald Trump Wins - Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.