Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd (1826 Views)

Sales Executive/cro Wanted At Zulphazain Ltd. Ikeja, Lagos. N90k-n150k / Sales Executive/cro Wanted At Zulphazain Global Ltd, Opebi Ikeja, Lagos. N90k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd by buicky: 11:09am On Oct 28, 2016
Ayoola Food a fast growing food processing, Packaging, Marketing and Consulting company in Ipaja, Lagos state, is looking for resourceful, vibrant, purpose driven professionals with high integrity and relevant experience to fill the position of:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
Responsibilities
• Our successful candidates will interact with customers to provide and process information in response to orders, inquiries, concerns and requests about products and services.
Would also:
• Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
• Educate customers on the company’s products, features and competitive advantage.
• Maintain customer records by opening, recording and updating account information.
• Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution and record details of contact
• Resolve product problems by clarifying the customers complaint;
• Recommend potential products to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Person Specifications
• Bachelor’s degree in Mass communication, Linguistics or relevant discipline.
• Minimum of (3) years relevant work experience as CRO in a reputable company.
• Must speak English language fluently.
• Proficiency in the use of Basic MS Office support tools and application.
• Customer service orientation, product knowledge, quality focus, problem solving, documentation organization, listening, answering/calling, conflict resolution, Information analysis, multitasking.
• Market dynamics and business culture

Remuneration: Attractive.

Application Closing Date: November 11, 2016.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed CV and Cover letter to: bukola_cs@ayoolafoodsng.com with subject: "CRO"

Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Re: CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd by omigreat: 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Can someone with the skills and experience but with science background apply?
Re: CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd by buicky: 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2016
omigreat:
Can someone with the skills and experience but with science background apply?
Yes you can. Provided you have the necessary experience.

1 Like

Re: CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd by omigreat: 11:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Cv sent
Re: CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd by soria4real(f): 3:15pm On Oct 31, 2016
A good place to work,i pray to God to be shortlisted ooooo
Re: CRO Vacancy At Ayoolafoods Ltd by nwotiti: 5:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
Hi Buiky, I have sent my CV and I will start night vigil today so I will be shortlisted.

(1) (Reply)

NRC Written Interview Invitation / Vacancies At Eko Hotel & Suites / Pls Urgent!!!!! Has Any1 Received This Msg? Is This Real????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.