Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) (12765 Views)

Motunrayo Afolayan: Olabisi Olaleye In Sex For Marks Accusation Scandal In OAU / Fire burns 12 corpses in OAU’s morgue / LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Fynestboi: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2016
It may be recalled that the student Union Activities of Obafemi Awolowo University was suspended last year, 3rd December 2015, by Prof. Bamitale Omole regime as the vice Chancellor of the great citadel.

See here for the reasons.

https://www.nairaland.com/2778795/obafemi-awolowo-university-student-union

Congratulations to all great ife students.

TeamFynestboi

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Fynestboi: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
Nice.
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by zlatan10(m): 11:32am On Oct 28, 2016
it's long overdue
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by babyfaceafrica: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2016
Anoda strike loading...dis OP sef...countinue oliver twist

3 Likes

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by promisechild(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fynestboi for OAU SUG president tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by estyvino(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
After suspending their activities in December 2015, only to re instate them in October 2016!

That's eleven months, just call for new regime election and stop provoking the Union!!

1 Like

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by TheNextAce: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
That's nice
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by oluFELAxy(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by westive21(m): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
dat one na dy own cup of tea.......as u see me so i nor send u o
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by MadCow1: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
OAU.... The University UNIBEN wishes it could be like.

SAI OAU..
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Mandesz(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
dig yor SOAKAWAY at a moderate Price in any part of naija. datz wot we do to survive. call 09096652784. u ll b glad u did

1 Like

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by DTOBS(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
Great Ife! Great Ife
Africa most beautiful campus
We are conscious, vigilante progressive
Aluta against all oppression
Forward ever, backward never
For learning and culture, sport and struggle
Great Ife, I love you
There is only one great Ife in the universe
Another great Ife is a counterfeit
Great, great great great greaaaaatttttttt.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Jamaticulus(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
waawuu
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by HelenPaul688: 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
That good
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by essohjay1(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
Okay
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Deeypeey(m): 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Oba Adaniduro University

4 Likes

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by teeono64: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
Great news! Aluta Continua Victoria Ascerta!!
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Fynestboi: 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2016
promisechild:

grin grin
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2016
The most vibrant students' union in Africa is back!

2 Likes

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Jaymaxxy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
promisechild:

In Great Ife, we don't have Students' Union Government, we have Students' Union. We believe the union belongs to the students and not a set of cabals.

10 Likes

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Fynestboi: 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
Jaymaxxy:

In Great Ife, we don't have Students' Union Government, we have Students' Union. We believe the union belongs to the students and not a set of cabals.

Gbam cool

4 Likes

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:21pm On Oct 28, 2016
promisechild:
e never reach for you to graduate all this years

1 Like

Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Fynestboi: 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
e never reach for you to graduate all this years

You mean me? tongue
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fynestboi:

You mean me? tongue
yes
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by Fynestboi: 4:38pm On Oct 28, 2016
SAMBARRY:
yes

Na OAU we go ask ooooo shocked shocked as them go gree free me. sad sad
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by SAMBARRY: 4:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Fynestboi:

Na OAU we go ask ooooo shocked shocked as them go gree free me. sad sad
if you spend all your years in school which age you go take start work?
Re: Reinstatement Of Suspended Union Activities In OAU(Pics) by ebby9z(m): 5:09pm On Oct 28, 2016
I wonder why I still brag about this school despite the fact that they ensure all your mates have graduated, gone for service and gotten married before they'd allow you to graduate cheesy cheesy wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

NOUN Acquires Printing Press, To Stop Outsourcing / Do Universities Allow HND Holders With Lower Credit For Masters Without Pgd? / Paying ASUU 6 Months Arears Will Promote More Strike - Oblivion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.