Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Easy Guide On How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Seo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Easy Guide On How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Seo (379 Views)

How To Optimize Your Website And Blog Images For Search Engine / 4 Ways To Optimize Your Website For Google Mobile Indexing / 6 Ways To Optimize Your Blog Images For Better SEO Rankings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Easy Guide On How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Seo by Amastermovic(m): 11:44am On Oct 28, 2016
There are different unsolved and unrealistic topics, about SEO written by SEO marketers and different online peeps but the real and easy way to go about Search engine optimization is following this simple rules.

Though there is no specific guidelines because there are many moving parts that are involved..

we already heard about writing the great content of 1000words which you did and definitely won't yield any results,

I will start making post here on this thread to guide everyone including me where the case might be...

Kindly note I won't drop the full write up here but will surely give out the point visit my blog to read more if the case might be

==========++++=========

How To Make Keyword Research

There are different tools and ways to make
keyword research but I will be talking about
the one which is the easiest

“SERP” at the bottom of your search results
you will see other relevant similar keywords
to the one you place on the search bar.
include does related phrases to your content
to make it stronger and the last but not the
list link to other post on your blog using
keyword phrase.

Now you know what SEO keyword is all
about it’s time to write your first SEO content
following the simple lay down rules you are
not being told

input all keywords where Google bot
will be able to understand when it
crawls your webpage
input your target phrase in your post
body couple of times and not too
much

make sure your target phrase is
included in your URL

Image AlT

Tags

your blog title Tag

Body Copy

Meta keyword

[url=naijalane.com.ng/2016/10/28/%e2%80%8bhow-to-do-seo-for-your-nigeria-blog/]How To Do SEO For Your Nigeria Blog [/url]
Re: Easy Guide On How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Seo by Amastermovic(m): 11:47am On Oct 28, 2016
booked
Re: Easy Guide On How To Optimize Your Blog Post For Seo by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 28, 2016
Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Free Cloud Hosting / Blog With Approved Naija Adsense For Sale / Profesiönal Domain And Site Flipers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.