Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (23360 Views)

Desmond Elliot And Wife, Victoria Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary / Omoli Oboli And Husband, Nnamdi Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Afeez Oyetoro Saka And Wife Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Oizarammy(f): 11:52am On Oct 28, 2016
Nollywood actress and Producer Omoni Oboli is celebrating her 16th wedding anniversary with her husband today.

Its believed that entertainers are not always fortunate when it comes to long term union but their's is a different case. The ageless and fit mother of three took to her social media account to shower accolades on her man, Mr Nnamdi Oboli. The couple are blessed with three boys and according to her, her husband still needs her to get pregnant and give birth to another child but she's just too scared. Congrats to them.

http://www.trendyrammy.com.ng/2016/10/actress-omoni-oboli-and-husband.html

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMGcpu3BG9h/?hl=en

5 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by ireneony(f): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nice...i love her natural hair.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
GEJ's sidechick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
Miss Chidinma Okeke, come and learn. This is a perfect role model. It is not by cucumber.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Cholls(m): 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2016
my brother i go love o
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by westive21(m): 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
in de first pics.......the guy looks like ghost
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by cybug: 2:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
Nicey
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by joydiva(f): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2016
Happy family
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by babychi85: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
good
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by olachelsea1(m): 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2016
must everything be in d news,can't u leave this to family issue

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by WenysAD(f): 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2016
Happy Marriage Anniversary. May u live to celebrate d anniversaries of ur children too.

Btw...she's blessed with a good body. Like seriously mother of those big boys and she doesn't look it! Baba God bless me too with a loving hubby too. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Realhommie(m): 2:31pm On Oct 28, 2016
@Omoni Oboli is one of the very few #Nollywood personalities of this generation i've got huge respect and admiration for, she's bae..

HWA #First lady....

16 years and counting.. #RelationshipGoals
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by MisterDreamz(m): 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
More years together I wish!

Your boys rock!
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Keynadezy: 2:34pm On Oct 28, 2016
I just love this lady..... She always seem to me as a nice calm person. But not too sure thou grin grin grin
Happy anniversary sweet FAM! May God continue to bless your marriage. And may he give me mine soon cry
Great body for a mother of three. Cute boys...
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by beautiful232(f): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2016
chai...this love na beautiful thing o
who go love me unconditionally?? cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by osuofia2(m): 2:37pm On Oct 28, 2016
pretty woman

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Handsomecole(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bleeping one pussy for 16 good years, and and accepting one d**k for 16 good years. I just hope cucumber was never involved.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by princeemmma(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2016
ireneony:

DID U JUST SAY NATURAL
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by daniella04: 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Bolustic:
Miss Chidinma Okeke, come and learn. This is a perfect role model. It is not by cucumber.
. Enough of the cyber bullying let the issue rest she made a mistake and she has paid enough for it, how many guys have been bullied because they used vasline. Stop giving blackmailers upper hand please

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Bisjosh(f): 2:42pm On Oct 28, 2016
Dont get it twisted love is a beautiful thing....its Don jazzy again grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Kennedymac(m): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
happy aniversary
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Blessograo(f): 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
ireneony:
It's not her natural hair, it is either afro wig or weave-on.

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by perfectwazobia1: 2:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congratulations to them
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Pavarottii(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
olachelsea1:
must everything be in d news,can't u leave this to family issue

Was it she that brought it to news? Enemy of progress.
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2016
ireneony:
U dont knw the diff btw natural and artificial hair again? shocked cheesy
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
I love her small stature kiss kiss
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by Pavarottii(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2016
Handsomecole:
Bleeping one pussy for 16 good years, and and accepting one d**k for 16 good years. I just hope cucumber was never involved.
Childish!

1 Like

Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by oscaruzie(m): 3:05pm On Oct 28, 2016
daniella04:
. Enough of the cyber bullying let the issue rest she made a mistake and she has paid enough for it, how many guys have been bullied because they used vasline. Stop giving blackmailers upper hand please

ehhhhhh, sha it is not by cucumber sha grin grin grin
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by kentAire(m): 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
beautiful232:
chai...this love na beautiful thing o

who go love me unconditionally?? cheesy
Only if ur bum bum were bigger grin

Just might wink
Re: Omoni Oboli And Nnamdi Celebrate 16th Wedding Anniversary by beautiful232(f): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
kentAire:
Only if ur bum bum were bigger grin
Just might wink

ha ha ha ha ha ha

ole

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bimbo Akintola- "I Can Be 70 & Still Be Single If I Don't Meet The Right Man'' / Chacha Eke Faani's Daughter, Kaira Dior Celebrates 1st Birthday / Real-Life Cat Woman Jocelyn Wildenstein

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.