Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Nollywood Actress Marks 16yrs Marriage Anniversary With 17yrs Throwback Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Marks 16yrs Marriage Anniversary With 17yrs Throwback Photo (710 Views)

See The Picture Of 16yrs Old Girl That is Making Facebook Go Gaga (PHOTO) / Mompa And Wife Celebrate 8th Wedding Anniversary With Throwback Photo / Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Celebrate 2 Years Anniversary With Loved Up Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Marks 16yrs Marriage Anniversary With 17yrs Throwback Photo by newsentryportal: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congratulation to Nollywood actress and film maker, Omoni Oboli as she celebrates her 16th year marriage anniversary. Omoni Oboli, also a mother couldn't hide her joy as she took to social media to share a 17year ago throwback photo of her and the love of her life which she referred to as baby.

Read below what she wrote:

Do you know what today is? It's our anniversary. It's been 16 years baby! About 17 from this picture when you came to see me on one ofyour many weekend trips to Uniben @nnamdioboli#MyForeverHow can someone love so unconditionally and completely? With you, I can almost understand how much God loves us. I don't even know if I love myself as much as you love me. Your loves completes me, it strengthens me and makes me believe in myself. Thank you for loving me for this long.
Ps: You asked for another child yesterday, I will consider it (I'm scared though lol)I love you forever my voltron.

Congrat!

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/nollywood-actress-celebrates-16yrs.html

Re: Nollywood Actress Marks 16yrs Marriage Anniversary With 17yrs Throwback Photo by newsentryportal: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congrat
Re: Nollywood Actress Marks 16yrs Marriage Anniversary With 17yrs Throwback Photo by Yeyegist(f): 12:22pm On Oct 28, 2016
Congrat

(1) (Reply)

I’m No Longer A Glo Ambassador – WIZKID / Nollywood Actor Kenneth Okonkwo Celebrates 48th Birthday With His Family(photos) / Prof. Wole Soyinka Pictured On His Way Back To Nigeria From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.