Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Earn Book Discounts And Cash - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Earn Book Discounts And Cash (527 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Book Discounts And Cash by emonkey(m): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2016
VISIT STAPLE BOOKS - www.staplebooksng.com TO PURCHASE BARGAIN NEW AND USED BOOKS ONLINE . THEN TELL A FRIEND AND WIN

We want you to be satisfied with Staple Books. So satisfied that you want to share the low prices and great selection with your friends and family. Rather than making you work for nothing, we want to give you your own discount, in return.

Tell-a-Friend and Everybody Wins
We will give a 10% discount to every friend you want and they'll each get the offer. For every friend that places an order within 14 days, you will also be given a discount of 10%.

You Don't Want A Discount ?
No problem we will send you 5% CASH instead!
Suggest a Friend Here >>http://www.staplebooksng.com/contact

Re: Earn Book Discounts And Cash by kevkory: 5:43pm On Oct 28, 2016
Seriously I've been looking forward to when you guys will start selling novels coz I remember you have a thread concerning trading in old novels. Your site is great but the books there are a bit overpriced. Maybe you can do something about that
Re: Earn Book Discounts And Cash by emonkey(m): 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2016
kevkory:
Seriously I've been looking forward to when you guys will start selling novels coz I remember you have a thread concerning trading in old novels. Your site is great but the books there are a bit overpriced. Maybe you can do something about that

Running cost is high and profits are marginal at these prices. Most of our books are at less than half the price of new even though they are as good as new.What do you think should be a typical reasonable price ?
Actually we do also have some books that are free - because they are storage soiled or slightly damaged. You only pay the packaging and postage cost. Watch the site by mid next month for details.Thank you for the compliment.
Re: Earn Book Discounts And Cash by kevkory: 10:30pm On Oct 29, 2016
emonkey:

Running cost is high and profits are marginal at these prices. Most of our books are at less than half the price of new even though they are as good as new.What do you think should be a typical reasonable price ?
Actually we do also have some books that are free - because they are storage soiled or slightly damaged. You only pay the packaging and postage cost. Watch the site by mid next month for details.Thank you for the compliment.

Oh okay, now I see there's really not much interest in it for you.Thanks for taking your time to explain and I wish you the very best in your business.
Re: Earn Book Discounts And Cash by emonkey(m): 12:59pm On Nov 07, 2016
40% off ALL Books Nov-December in our Christmas Clearance Sales!!
http://staplebooksng.com/

(1) (Reply)

Versatile And Efficient Crypto Writers Needed Urgently / I Can Handle Your Writing Job For 1# Per Word / Scrolls Writing Service: For Academic Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.