Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October (6101 Views)

Poll: Who will be smiling after the fat lady sings?

Arsenal: 70% (34 votes)
Liverpool: 29% (14 votes)
This poll has ended

Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1 ) On 29th December 2013 / Arsenal Vs Liverpool (2 - 0) On 2nd November 2013 / FA Cup Final: Chelsea Vs Liverpool (2 - 1) On 5th May 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by Sauron1: 10:39pm On Oct 28, 2009
HNIC:

how many minutes of extra time??

FOUR and 3 mins have been expended.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by kaypumpin2(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
And we won!
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by sofadj(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2009
abeg wetin be scores now
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by HNIC(m): 10:41pm On Oct 28, 2009
Arsenal wins!!!!!!!!!
Something tells me we;ll draw Man citeh at the Emirates!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by duduspace(m): 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

This match will end 2-2.
Arsenal are so useless in the defence.

Prophet of doom, yur crystal ball has been broken.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by Sauron1: 10:42pm On Oct 28, 2009
HNIC:

Arsenal wins!!!!!!!!!
Something tells me we;ll draw Man citeh at the Emirates!!!!!!!!!!

No way. . . . . .I want the ARSES.

Lord, please put United and Arsenal together at the EMIRATES.
Letz put this myth to bed about who has got the best youth players in the land.

duduspace:

Prophet of doom, yur crystal ball has been broken.

Wenger benefited from 2 dodgy decisions.
Voronin was through on goal and was flagged OFFside.
Senderos had his hands up when Aquilani did his bicycle kick in the box(that was a stone-wall penalty).
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by gold4u(f): 10:43pm On Oct 28, 2009
arsenal is leading? GOD help us, this is not going well atall  cry
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by Sauron1: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2009
Arsenal 2-1 Liverpool.

Full Time.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by HNIC(m): 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Looking at your lethargic performance yesterday against Barnsley of all sides,
I will feel so sorry for SAF if he should line up those mediocres against us

~Sauron~:

Senderos had his hands up when Aquilani did his bicycle kick in the box(that was a stone-wall penalty).

But, last sunday,when Robin Van Persie's shot was stopped by Upson, it was ball to hand, abi?
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by kaypumpin2(m): 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
sofa-dj:

abeg wetin be scores now

You are on the internet and asking for scores? undecided How weird embarassed

~Sauron~:

You will be decimated cool

Ain't we due for one yet
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Oct 28, 2009
HNIC:

Looking at your lethargic performance yesterday against Barnsley of all sides,
I will feel  so sorry for SAF if he should line up those mediocres against us

I heard the same thing when Nani n Fletcher raped y'all 4-0 at OT.
United play to the strength of their opponents.

But, last sunday,when Robin Van Persie's shot was stopped by Upson, it was ball to hand, abi?

Upson's hand was not up in the air. . . . .Senderos was almost doing the Hallelujah praise with his 2 hands up.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by chelseabmw(m): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2009
congrats to arsenal for a job well done
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by mukina2: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2009
Rafa knew they cannot win not grin
carling cup or Fa cup liverpool has always been our wifey grin grin
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by rasputinn(m): 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2009
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by rasputinn(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ Sauron

Stop sounding ungrateful,we heard that someone raped your team last Saturday,so we decided to rape them back for you and this is how you show your appreciation??

Okay,when next your team get slapped around the pitch like homeless orphans being bullied by street thugs the way Liverpool manhandled you last weekend,I'll see who you'll run to
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by Sauron1: 11:16pm On Oct 28, 2009
rasputinn:

@ Sauron
Stop sounding ungrateful,we heard that someone raped your team last Saturday,so we decided to rape them back for you and this is how you show your appreciation??

Okay,when next your team get slapped around the pitch like homeless orphans being bullied by street thugs the way Liverpool manhandled you last weekend,I'll see who you'll run to

Losing to Liverpool is synonymous to Chelsea losing to Wigan . . . . . . It won't count when the titles are being shared next May.
They did a double on us last season and ended up TROPHYLESS.
Liverpool have crashed out again this year. . . . .They won't get out of the group in the UCL and they won't win the league.
Do u really think SAF will lose sleep over Rafa Benitez? I doubt it.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by mukina2: 11:19pm On Oct 28, 2009
~Sauron~:

Losing to Liverpool is synonymous to Chelsea losing to Wigan . . . . . . It won't count when the titles are being shared next May.
They did a double on us last season and ended up TROPHYLESS.
Liverpool have crashed out again this year. . . . .They won't get out of the group in the UCL and they won't win the league.
Do u really think SAF will lose sleep over Rafa Benitez? I doubt it.
oh please stop blowing empty wind here grin
we all know Fergie fears Rafa and loses sleep over liverpool and rafa
why then cant he stop shooting his mouth about refs after he lost?
cheesy Poor Fergie grin
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by Sauron1: 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2009
mukina2:

oh please stop blowing empty wind here grin
we all know Fergie fears Rafa and loses sleep over liverpool and rafa
why then cant he stop shooting his mouth about refs after he lost?
cheesy Poor Fergie grin

Fergie has done 3 doubles on Rafa since the fat waiter came to the EPL.
Nobody thinks about a spastic fat buffoon who is now following Wenger in their TROPHYLESS run.
In United, we win things. . . . .For Arsenal & Liverpool. . . . .Both clubs are monumental failures. grin grin grin

Wenger(5 seasons without a TROPHY)
Benitez(4 seasons without a TROPHY).
Ferguson(3 EPL titles + 1 UCL + 2 Community Shields + 1CWC + 1 Carling Cup) in the last 3 seasons.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by mukina2: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
oh dear . .Just like a fergie.

I just remember that Abacha movie . lemme watch it grin

brb darling grin
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by poshdre1(m): 11:52pm On Oct 28, 2009
every team has its time, where was Man U 4 seasons ago?
and you think Man U won't end this season trophyless?
just wait and see!
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by presido1: 5:14am On Oct 29, 2009
posh_dre:

every team has its time, where was Man U 4 seasons ago?
and you think Man U won't end this season trophyless?
just wait and see!
Ending a season trophyless is understandable but going 4 to 5 consecutive seasons with a trophy is no, no for man united in this our time.
That can only happen to other 19 clubs in EPL simple(Mr Meercat)
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by slimshay(m): 6:40am On Oct 29, 2009
After all said and done, the boys came good. Put in work and got the results. Welcome back prince nasri. To all of ya, wishing the boys on yourselves, be careful what you wish for, it just might come true. cool
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by harmeenut: 9:03am On Oct 29, 2009
whao! so happy for my boys. I couldn't belive I was watching a Carling Cup Match. that was a masterpiece that can only be compared to a UEFA Champion league match grin wink.
Well done boys, We need ManCity
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by v3: 9:14am On Oct 29, 2009
Wenger'z boys rape loserpool once again!. . .

Why Vela played no part in the match remainz a mystery. . .anyways moving unto something better. . a DERBY!!!

U shoulda seen d look on AA'z face wen the second goal went-in. . .man that guy is one human-toy!

Cum Saturday. .i hope we teach Harry Houdini Redknapp how it'z done!

Le Arse for ever
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by underscore: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2009
@ presido. there's time for everything ,
a time to win and a time to lose
a time to boast and a time to be humble
a time to win trophies and a time to be trophyless
, time will tell!
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by khanye(m): 12:30pm On Oct 29, 2009
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by johnlittle: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2009
khanye:

need someone remind this folk about samuel eto'o and pique becoming goalkeepers against chelsea.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by mrsabi(m): 12:46pm On Oct 29, 2009
Congratulations to all the gunners in the house. who dey ves?
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by kaypumpin2(m): 1:13pm On Oct 29, 2009
khanye:

grin

Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by eyonigger(m): 6:30am On Oct 30, 2009
Lol, @ handball photos.
Re: Carling Cup: Arsenal V Liverpool [2 - 1] on Wed 28th October by slimshay(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2009
those dat live in glass houses shoouldnt throw stones grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UCL: Manchester City Vs Ajax - (2 - 2) On 6th November 2012 / Southampton Vs Arsenal (1 - 1) On 1st January 2012 / In Play Football Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.